Mighty advice

Kush Lover

I think I am about to pull the trigger and jump into the deep end of the vaping world with a Mighty. The Solo 2 is still an option but from all reports the Mighty will be the better purchase for me.

I wanted to ask anyone who has a Mighty, when you got yours was there anything you should of got with it or recommend me get with it like dosing cap etc.

Any advice is appreciated as the missus isn’t a massive fan of the new crop...it stinks.

i use mine exclusively indoors atm so i am happy with what was supplied, i did invest in a glass mouth piece, and it's nicer/cooler.

i haven't used my dosing cap as it's smaller than the chamber and i want that filled to capacity lol i don't mind the extra cleaning this will entail.

best purchase outside of grow equipment i have made in a long time.

• Like 4

Thanks @ratdog mine will be mainly indoors or mid fishing and gardening so thought the caps might be a good idea.

Like you I think I would prefer to fill to capacity more often.

Best purchase!!! Sounds like a winner then lol 

• Like 1

Just now, Kush Lover said:

Best purchase!!! Sounds like a winner then

it's got me excited about toking again mate, the hit way is better than other vapes i've tried and i can taste the weed, also it seems to take any edginess out of the weed,  for me any way :)

• Like 4

That’s it I have only ever tried a Pax so nervous about dropping 200 notes on something I might not get on with but reducing smell is key at the moment.

You've got me excited now @ratdog

Just now, ratdog said:

?? mine was 280 lol

Ouch, the best deal I’ve seen so far is £230, where did you get yours? 

if your out and about with it then dosing caps are a must, so much easier one out one in nice and quick, one peace I regret not getting was a attachment for my bong.

I’ve had pretty much every vape going over the last five years or so, 2x mighty, 2x solo2, crafty, pax,firefly2, dynavap etc etc, IMHO if your not using a mighty/crafty your missing out, their proper tools for everyday all day use and give the best airflow by miles, solo is ok but draw resistance is too much and they don’t last forever when used daily.

The only reason I’m on my second mighty is years of abuse has broken up the top it’s been filled that many times and is held together by a cable tie but still works perfectly.

• Like 2

Will say dynavap or something like an OG brick (which I have and love) give the closest to smoking hit but I’ve worked with heavy machinery for over 30 years and struggle to hear the click on the dynavap and I’m always setting it alight and choking lol

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Kush Lover said:

I was looking at the guys on here Vapefiend, I imagine they have the genuine ones.

the mighty is £257 mate, you must be looking at the crafty?

i would go bigger :)

i didn't realise there was a vape co here :doh:could have saved my self £23 :rolleyes:

Edited by ratdog
  • Like 3

As rat dog says get the mighty over the crafty as it will actually get you four or five sessions whereas the crafty your lucky to get two if you like high temps, I got a crafty+ cheap secondhand of the bay and it’s lovely to use as being smaller and lighter with the same vaping experience as the mighty but if I forget to charge it immediately after I turn it off it’s soon flat