Woodies Sweet Seeds Auto Weed. Comp20/21

Woodie2010

Sweet Gelato Smoke Report.

large.thumbnail_IMG_7504.jpg

Well onto one of my favourites the Sweet Gelato was insanely good again and very consistent on the most part. The plants were very big with very dense flowers from top to near bottom. The trichomes were super cloudy and alot of amber with just a few clear. The buds were also very resinous and sticky. The taste is gorgeous kind of a strong harsh fruity/woody taste and the stone is very very strong and something i never get bored of. Will happily be growing this stuff again.

• Like 6

large.thumbnail_IMG_7566.jpglarge.thumbnail_IMG_7580.jpg

And onto the kief which is insanely good as always and is a mix of the 3 strains Sweet Trainwreck, Fast Bud#2 and Sweet Gelato and is some heavy hitting heavy tasting good shit lol 

• Like 5

Nice one Woodie :yep:

I'd love to have a go at making some dry ice hash,

will you be pressing it?

Atb

:yinyang:

• Like 2

Glad to hear you are enjoying the harvest! :oldtoker:

Thank you for sharing your experience.

Best of luck!

Sweet smokes,
- Apollo

• Like 3

Nice reports man, great to read you're enjoying your stash :thumsup: I think I said it already but that dry ice hash looks superb, must try that method at some time myself. Enjoy your well  earned fruits :yep: 

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

I meant to do this weeks ago but being catching up on a lot of reading on the insanely good diaries this year. 

Im really excited to be starting my next sweet seeds adventure and i went for some of their most exciting new strains and got 100% germination from the 7x Sweet Gelato, 2x Bruce Banner, 2x Runtz XL and 2x Red Gorilla Xl.

However i will only be growing 8 so will have to dump 5 and just pick the best 8.

large.thumbnail_IMG_7711.jpglarge.thumbnail_IMG_7717.jpglarge.thumbnail_IMG_7718.jpglarge.thumbnail_IMG_7719.jpglarge.thumbnail_IMG_7720.jpg

Mind ya one of the Sweet Gelatos didnt come up above the coco so only have 12 to choose from now.

large.thumbnail_IMG_7724.jpglarge.thumbnail_IMG_7725.jpglarge.thumbnail_IMG_7732.jpglarge.thumbnail_IMG_7733.jpglarge.thumbnail_IMG_7783.jpg

After a few days all except one Sweet Gelato popped up, but to be honest i didnt give it much time after i seen 12 had already broke above coco and i only need 8.

• Like 2