Woodies Sweet Seeds Auto Weed. Comp20/21

Woodie2010

28/1/21. Plants are 32 days old.

large.thumbnail_IMG_6968.jpglarge.thumbnail_IMG_6969.jpg

29/1/21. New feed = 1.5ml canna coco a+b, 1ml canna rhizotonic and 1.5ml cannazym. Ec=1.3 and Ph=5.7

• Like 3

3/2/21. 38 days old

3x sweet gelato and 1x fast bud#2                                                                       3x sweet trainwreck and 1x fast bud#2

large.thumbnail_IMG_7044.jpglarge.thumbnail_IMG_7045.jpglarge.thumbnail_IMG_7046.jpg

• Like 3

5/2/21. New feed is 1.6ml canna coco a+b, 1ml canna rhizotonic and 1.6ml cannazym. Ph=5.8 and Ec=1.3

7/2/21. 42 days old today. 

large.thumbnail_IMG_7067.jpglarge.thumbnail_IMG_7068.jpglarge.thumbnail_IMG_7069.jpglarge.thumbnail_IMG_7070.jpglarge.thumbnail_IMG_7071.jpglarge.thumbnail_IMG_7072.jpg

• Like 4

10/2/21. 45 days old and new feed is 1.6ml canna coco a+b, 1ml rhizotonic, 1.6ml cannazym and 1ml canna boost. Ec=1.5 and Ph=5.8

12/2/21. 47 days old today and new feed is 1.8ml canna coco a+b, .4ml rhizotonic, 1.8ml cannazym and 2ml canna boost all per ltr water. Ec=1.6 and Ph=5.7

Ive literally done no training on these plants cause due to covid im now a homeschool teacher to a 10 yr old so have had very little time to escape to my sweet forest. However you might see an improvement in my verbs, nouns, adjectives and that kinda shit lol   My 3 sweet gelatos are growing well but are very big and out of control. My 2 fast buds look abit rough,1 especially looks like it needs more feed. The 3 trainwreck look like they are very healthy but remain very small and squat plants and very bushy. Lights are 2x600w hps 24hrs and Temps 21-27dc and Humidity 50-60%

3xsweet gelato and 1xfast bud#2                                                                                                               

large.thumbnail_IMG_7125.jpg

large.thumbnail_IMG_7126.jpg

large.thumbnail_IMG_7127.jpg

3xsweet trainwreck and 1xfast bud#2 (looks like it got cold or needs more feed)

large.thumbnail_IMG_7129.jpg

3xsweet trainwreck and 1xfast bud#2

large.thumbnail_IMG_7130.jpg

large.thumbnail_IMG_7131.jpg

sweet trainwreck

large.thumbnail_IMG_7132.jpg

Edited by Woodie2010
  • Like 4

16/2. Plants are 51 days old today and new feed is 2ml canna coco a+b, .25ml canna rhizotonic, 2ml cannazym and 2.5ml canna boost all per ltr water. Ec=1.6 and Ph=5.8

All the strains are starting to smell nice. I love being able to smell 3 different strains. One of my fast buds seems to be really struggling, i think it either got cold or wants more feed but by the looks of the sweet trainwreck i dont think i can increase the feed to much without them getting over fed. However the sweet gelato is also looking like its a bit hungry so will see if i can balance the needs of each strain without losing any of them.

3x sweet gelato and 1x fast bud#2                                                                                                              3x sweet gelato and 1x fast bud#2

large.thumbnail_IMG_7140.jpglarge.thumbnail_IMG_7142.jpg

3x sweet gelato and 1x fast bud#2

large.thumbnail_IMG_7144.jpglarge.thumbnail_IMG_7146.jpg

3x sweet trainwreck and 1 sick fast bud#2                                                                                                   

large.thumbnail_IMG_7147.jpg

3x sweet trainwreck and 1x fast bud#2

large.thumbnail_IMG_7148.jpg

sweet trainwreck smells gorgeous. The trainwreck being so small should finish first but the sweet gelatos being monsters ill have to give more time.

large.thumbnail_IMG_7149.jpglarge.thumbnail_IMG_7152.jpg

Edited by Woodie2010
2 add
  • Like 4

19/2 and 54 days old today. Feed is the same 2ml canna coco a+b, .25ml canna rhizotonic, 2ml cannazym and 2.5ml canna boost all per ltr water. Ec=1.5 and Ph=5.7

Sweet Trainwreck

large.thumbnail_IMG_7165.jpglarge.thumbnail_IMG_7164.jpg

Sweet Trainwreck                                                                                               3x Sweet Trainwreck and 1x Fast Bud#2

large.thumbnail_IMG_7163.jpglarge.thumbnail_IMG_7162.jpg

3x Sweet Gelato and 1x Fast Bud#2

large.thumbnail_IMG_7161.jpglarge.thumbnail_IMG_7160.jpg

3x Sweet Gelato and 1x Fast Bud#2

large.thumbnail_IMG_7159.jpg

• Like 4

22/2 and 57 days old today. New feed is 2ml canna coco a+b, .25ml canna rhizotonic, 2ml cannazym and 3ml canna boost.  Ec=1.6 and Ph=5.8    This grow is definitely getting a bit wild, the sweet gelatos haven't stopped growing even now their getting bigger lol i wish i had an outdoor plot to put them in cause they are massive. The sweet trainwreck continued to stay very small and never stretched to much and the fast buds, one looks like its screaming for more food and the other looks a little odd. Im thinking my selection in strains might not have being great cause im thinkin these strains might want different feeds and sadly im on a autopot system with only one reservoir tank. Plus its the first time i have reused coco that i have grown in before so maybe that has influenced this odd grow. Or it could be im just fucking it up as usual somehow lol. Anyway am looking forward to tasting the trainwreck and fast bud#2, and the trainwreck is really starting to smell lovely aswell as get abit of density to its buds.Temps 22-27dc and Humidity 50-65% Lights 2x600w hps 24hr on.

3x sweet gelatos and 1x fast bud#2. 2 of these sweet gelatos seem to be still growing and are proper maxing out the space in that side of the tent.

large.thumbnail_IMG_7199.jpglarge.thumbnail_IMG_7200.jpg

3x sweet gelato 1x fast bud#2

large.thumbnail_IMG_7201.jpglarge.thumbnail_IMG_7202.jpg

3x sweet trainwreck and 1x fast bud#2

large.thumbnail_IMG_7203.jpglarge.thumbnail_IMG_7204.jpg

sweet trainwreck                                                                                                 sweet trainwreck

large.thumbnail_IMG_7205.jpglarge.thumbnail_IMG_7206.jpg

• Like 4

25/2. and 60 days old today. New feed is 2.2ml canna coco a+b, 2.2ml cannazym and 3ml canna boost all per ltr water. Ec= 1.7  and Ph= 6.0   However i have started flushing the 3x sweet trainwreck so its only the sweet gelatos and the fast bud#2 still getting fed. The sweet trainwrecks are being flushed with Ph5.8 water for the next few days before the chop. The plants themselves arent massive but the buds are very sugar coated and nice and dense aswell as being covered in cloudy trichomes. Im seeing practically no clear head trichomes and a few amber ones but mainly all cloudy. And the plant smells really good. A few days of flushing and ill harvest these 3 trainwreck and then move the 2 sweet gelatos so they have a bit more space to finish cause they are fucken HUGE. Am really looking forward to trying the sweet trainwreck cause it smells and looks great, plus have never tried this strain before.

3xsweet gelato and 1xfast bud#2                                                                                                                3xsweet gelato and 1xfast bud#2

large.thumbnail_IMG_7230.jpglarge.thumbnail_IMG_7231.jpg

large.thumbnail_IMG_7232.jpg

2x monster sweet gelatos

large.thumbnail_IMG_7233.jpg

3xsweet trainwreck and 1xfast bud#2                                                                                                           1xsweet trainwreck

large.thumbnail_IMG_7234.jpglarge.thumbnail_IMG_7235.jpg

3xsweet trainwreck and 1xfast bud#2                                                                                                           1xsweet trainwreck

large.thumbnail_IMG_7237.jpglarge.thumbnail_IMG_7236.jpg

1xsweet trainwreck                                                                                              

large.thumbnail_IMG_7226.jpglarge.thumbnail_IMG_7238.jpglarge.thumbnail_IMG_7239.jpglarge.thumbnail_IMG_7240.jpg

Edited by Woodie2010
2 add
  • Like 4

28/2. 63 days old today and am chopping a small but gorgeous smelling and very dense buds, Sweet Trainwreck, the tri-chomes are literally cloudy practically everywhere on these buds aswell as some amber and very,very little clear heads. I can now give my gelatos a tiny bit more space. I would have liked to have flushed for a bit longer than i did but am dying for some weed lol. Smells incredible.

large.thumbnail_IMG_7268.jpglarge.thumbnail_IMG_7270.jpglarge.thumbnail_IMG_7271.jpglarge.thumbnail_IMG_7272.jpglarge.thumbnail_IMG_7273.jpglarge.thumbnail_IMG_7274.jpglarge.thumbnail_IMG_7275.jpglarge.thumbnail_IMG_7276.jpglarge.thumbnail_IMG_7277.jpglarge.thumbnail_IMG_7278.jpglarge.thumbnail_IMG_7279.jpglarge.thumbnail_IMG_7280.jpglarge.thumbnail_IMG_7281.jpglarge.thumbnail_IMG_7282.jpglarge.thumbnail_IMG_7283.jpg

• Like 6

Only just found this diary :yep:

I'll pop back and have a read through when I get a chance. 

Atb 

:yinyang:

• Like 1

2/3 and day 65. Feed is 2.2ml coco A+B, 2.2ml cannazym and 3ml canna boost all per Ltr water Ec = 1.8  and Ph = 5.5

3/3 and 66 days old. Cut abit more of the sweet trainwreck so only have one left to cut now and then 2 fast buds and 3 sweet gelato. However the sweet gelato is struggling so have added 1ml Cal-mag per Ltr water and my Ec is now 1.9-2.0 and Ph = 5.7. My tap water is starting at .3ec so im hoping the gelatos just need a bit of cal-mag rather than an increase or decrease in feed.

All the sweet trainwreck has being crazy cloudy trichomes and very dense on all the top flowers and so sticky and smelly, i smoked a tiny bit of my most dried stuff and its already tasting really good for a sample.

large.thumbnail_IMG_7328.jpglarge.thumbnail_IMG_7329.jpglarge.thumbnail_IMG_7330.jpglarge.thumbnail_IMG_7333.jpglarge.thumbnail_IMG_7338.jpglarge.thumbnail_IMG_7360.jpg

some trainwreck                                                                                                        my 3 sweet gelatos

large.thumbnail_IMG_7361.jpglarge.thumbnail_IMG_7334.jpg

sweet gelatos showing signs of issues so added 1ml calmag per ltr water

large.thumbnail_IMG_7335.jpglarge.thumbnail_IMG_7336.jpg

This sweet gelatos damage could be mainly heat/wind stress cause it was abit close to the oscillating fan

large.thumbnail_IMG_7337.jpglarge.thumbnail_IMG_7339.jpg

FastBud#2 being flushed and nearly ready for chop                                                FastBud#2

large.thumbnail_IMG_7346.jpglarge.thumbnail_IMG_7340.jpg

FastBud#2                                                                                                            Sweet trainwreck

large.thumbnail_IMG_7341.jpglarge.thumbnail_IMG_7342.jpg

Trainwreck

large.thumbnail_IMG_7344.jpg

• Like 4

6/3 and 69 days old today. The sweet gelatos are still showing signs of issues so am currently flushing the high Ec out of the medium and will then get them on a balanced feed again. Currently chopping one of my Fast Bud#2 and my last Trainwreck. Both plants smell great but the trainwreck is definitely the stankier and turned out much denser although smaller than the Fast Bud. Both plants covered in trichomes which are mainly cloudy with some nice amber. 

2xsweet gelato                                                                                                                                          Fast Bud#2

large.thumbnail_IMG_7384.jpglarge.thumbnail_IMG_7385.jpg

Sweet Gelato

large.thumbnail_IMG_7386.jpglarge.thumbnail_IMG_7400.jpg

Fast Bud#2

large.thumbnail_IMG_7404.jpglarge.thumbnail_IMG_7405.jpg

Fast Bud#2                                                                                                         Fast Bud#2

large.thumbnail_IMG_7402.jpglarge.thumbnail_IMG_7403.jpglarge.thumbnail_IMG_7401.jpglarge.thumbnail_IMG_7406.jpg

Sweet Trainwreck

large.thumbnail_IMG_7408.jpglarge.thumbnail_IMG_7407.jpg

Sweet Trainwreck

large.thumbnail_IMG_7409.jpg

• Like 5

Cool diary, nice buds :yep:@Woodie2010

If it's for the Sweetseeds comp? it's in the wrong section. If you @ one of the Sweet team I'm sure they'll get it moved.

All the best :oldtoker:

• Like 3

Thanks @Clumsy :yep: ya would think i would of learned by now how to navigate this site and where to put my diaries :blushing:. I always mess up my grows somehow due to human error but get some nice buds. I'd gladly trade ya for some Dark Devil or Red Hot Cookies. Your red hot cookies canopy looks insane :notworthy: Sadly i am capable of very little training and am always terrified of snapping something lol so my bush usually grows wild lol. However ill take advantage of the great growers diaries on here and hopefully, one day ill have the ability to be competitive in these awesome sweet seeds comps. Atb with your diary man its looking super sweet so far and love the merch pic :yep::notworthy:

• Like 2