Woodies Sweet Seeds Auto Weed. Comp20/21

Woodie2010

10/3 and what's left is 73 days old. I currently have the 3 sweet gelatos and a small bit of the Fast Bud#2 to chop. The gelatos are on a feed of 2ml coco a+b, 2ml cannazym and 3ml boost. Ec=1.6 and Ph=5.9  the sweet gelatos are still losing colour and lower leaves so will increase the feed and hope for the best.

Sweet gelatos

large.thumbnail_IMG_7415.jpglarge.thumbnail_IMG_7416.jpglarge.thumbnail_IMG_7417.jpglarge.thumbnail_IMG_7418.jpg

I've also started on the seeds for my next grow and again I got 100% germination with the sweet seeds 

large.thumbnail_IMG_7422.jpglarge.thumbnail_IMG_7421.jpglarge.thumbnail_IMG_7419.jpg

• Like 5

14/3 and day 77 for the gelatos which are now starting to fatten up again and feel very dense. New feed is 2.5ml coco a+b, 2ml cannazym and 3ml boost all per Ltr water. Ec=1.9 and Ph=6.0

The gelato that had the most issues.

large.thumbnail_IMG_7432.jpglarge.thumbnail_IMG_7433.jpg

sweet gelatos

large.thumbnail_IMG_7434.jpglarge.thumbnail_IMG_7435.jpg

sweet gelatos

large.thumbnail_IMG_7436.jpglarge.thumbnail_IMG_7437.jpg

sweet gelatos

large.thumbnail_IMG_7438.jpglarge.thumbnail_IMG_7439.jpg

sweet gelatos

large.thumbnail_IMG_7440.jpglarge.thumbnail_IMG_7441.jpg

FastBud#2 drying on the rack.                                                                                                                     Trimbox so far

large.thumbnail_IMG_7442.jpglarge.thumbnail_IMG_7443.jpg

• Like 6

18/3 and 81 days old which is way longer than my previous gelatos have taken but i don't think i messed them up as much cause i wasn't reusing coco that grow. At the moment there still on the same feed as above but am thinking about chopping over the next few days. There is some major big buds and majority are all dense with cloudy and amber trichomes. They have their typical gorgeous sweet gelato scent and 2 of the 3 plants are absolute monsters, i really need more space to train throughout the grow, or at least easier access to my plants. 

large.thumbnail_IMG_7464.jpglarge.thumbnail_IMG_7465.jpglarge.thumbnail_IMG_7466.jpglarge.thumbnail_IMG_7467.jpglarge.thumbnail_IMG_7468.jpglarge.thumbnail_IMG_7469.jpglarge.thumbnail_IMG_7470.jpglarge.thumbnail_IMG_7471.jpglarge.thumbnail_IMG_7472.jpglarge.thumbnail_IMG_7473.jpglarge.thumbnail_IMG_7474.jpglarge.thumbnail_IMG_7475.jpg

• Like 6

21/3. Day 84 and Finally time to give my bush a trim. I have my killer kush coming along nicely so i have to start clearing my tent of these lovely Sweet Gelatos. Ive so far only chopped all the top flowers and will give the new canopy a few more days to soak up the light. Everything i chopped was super dense, sticky, smelly and covered in cloudy and a bit of amber trichomes. The stars of the grow were definitely my 2 monster gelatos.

large.thumbnail_IMG_7484.jpglarge.thumbnail_IMG_7485.jpglarge.thumbnail_IMG_7486.jpglarge.thumbnail_IMG_7487.jpg

All above pics are before the chop.

large.thumbnail_IMG_7507.jpglarge.thumbnail_IMG_7505.jpglarge.thumbnail_IMG_7504.jpglarge.thumbnail_IMG_7503.jpglarge.thumbnail_IMG_7502.jpglarge.thumbnail_IMG_7501.jpglarge.thumbnail_IMG_7500.jpglarge.thumbnail_IMG_7508.jpglarge.thumbnail_IMG_7499.jpglarge.thumbnail_IMG_7498.jpglarge.thumbnail_IMG_7497.jpglarge.thumbnail_IMG_7496.jpglarge.thumbnail_IMG_7495.jpglarge.thumbnail_IMG_7494.jpglarge.thumbnail_IMG_7493.jpg

All pics above are during the harvest. And all pics below are what i have left to cut on the 3 Sweet Gelatos

large.thumbnail_IMG_7492.jpglarge.thumbnail_IMG_7491.jpglarge.thumbnail_IMG_7490.jpglarge.thumbnail_IMG_7489.jpglarge.thumbnail_IMG_7488.jpg

Edited by Woodie2010
ehh i clicked Submit reply instead of Insert other media
  • Like 8

Yay welcome to the comp Woodie :thumsup:

Just in time by the looks of things, those colas look great, and still more to come.

Nicely done, all the best.

:oldtoker:

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

27/3 and finally getting round to finish chopping the gelatos. So 90 day finish in total, which seemed like forever lol. But have jars filled with premium quality buds now lol and racks are full again with more good buds to dry.large.thumbnail_IMG_7555.jpglarge.thumbnail_IMG_7552.jpglarge.thumbnail_IMG_7551.jpg

And in a few days i hopefully can get some dry ice to deal with my trim box and give it a shake.

large.thumbnail_IMG_7553.jpg

So am not gonna lie ive smoked alot of the trainwreck and fastbud and loving it but struggling to do a smoke report so have asked 2 of my friends on their opinions and will then try put a smoke report together lol but getting high as fuck the last few weeks and Loving it lol thanks Sweet Seeds for another awesome competition.

• Like 10

Nice one mate. I have done a good few trainwreck autos outdoor. The reason I stopped growing them was they were too small like you say but the smoke is top notch. Those gelatos look like they would be good outside due to their large size and open ish structure to fight the mold

• Like 3

Well finally got round to my dry ice shake of this lovely Sweet Seeds trim of Sweet Trainwreck, FastBud#2 and Sweet Gelato so should be some mighty tasting kief. large.thumbnail_IMG_7553.jpglarge.thumbnail_IMG_7566.jpg

I first done a dry shake of the trim in a 120 micron bag with no dry ice and collected it.

large.thumbnail_IMG_7567.jpglarge.thumbnail_IMG_7568.jpglarge.thumbnail_IMG_7569.jpglarge.thumbnail_IMG_7570.jpg

I then added dry ice to the 120 micron bag filled with trim and shook again.

large.thumbnail_IMG_7571.jpglarge.thumbnail_IMG_7572.jpglarge.thumbnail_IMG_7573.jpg

This is the 2 in comparisonlarge.thumbnail_IMG_7574.jpg

I then put all the trim in a 160 micron bag and added a bit more dry ice and shook again.

large.thumbnail_IMG_7576.jpglarge.thumbnail_IMG_7577.jpglarge.thumbnail_IMG_7602.jpg

I had planned on then putting it into a 220 micron bag and squishing whatever i got from that shake but sadly could not find my 220 micron bag so I just put all the left over trim in a bag and will give it to a friend who loves making edibles. I might have to squish a bit of the 160 micron kief cause there is the most quantity of that.

large.thumbnail_IMG_7580.jpglarge.thumbnail_IMG_7579.jpg

large.thumbnail_IMG_7602.jpglarge.thumbnail_IMG_7601.jpglarge.thumbnail_IMG_7600.jpgIve had a taste of them all And Sweet Jesus its good :notworthy::chains::bong:

• Like 10

• 2 weeks later...

Sweet Trainwreck Smoke Report.

large.thumbnail_IMG_7361.jpg

So the sweet trainwreck ended up being very small but super dense plants. Its a lovely smoke and a very strong stone for me anyway, very sleepy and relaxed vibes. There was also plenty of amber trichomes aswell as cloudy with only a few clear ones and very resiny. Im not very good at being able to be specific but with the amount i smoked i did notice a fruity/diesel flavour to this strain but like a heavy hitting fruity flavour if that makes sense, it definitely had a kick to it. Would definitely grow again. Plants were quite consistent with each other aswell.

• Like 6

Fast Bud#2 Smoke Report.

large.thumbnail_IMG_7401.jpg

The fast bud #2 didnt grow great for me and one was much better than the other so not very consistent but that could be just due to the errors i made. These plants were not super dense but still produced some quality bud that tasted very sweet and fruity kinda light and uplifting high from this strain for me anyway and kinda made me wanna be more active. The trichomes were mainly cloudy with a bit of clear and a few amber.

• Like 6