CANCARD

Sid the Seedkiller

I do get Saddams situation, But Also I appreciate the other chaps potential predicament. That's all I was saying To saddam was you have to look at it from another persons shoes. End of the day we are all like ninjas until that door goes through and next min were giving our mother maiden name lol Condolences to ANYONE getting busted for weed...Unless they are shooting/stabbing each other then fuck em.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Whatwentwrong said:

the cancard is for people who can’t afford the prescription 

Yep, and that's why it's a waste of time and money. It's a card which states the holder qualifies for, or has a condition which could be treated by medical cannabis. Good luck holding that up in court and saying the unlicensed weed you got caught with is ok because you have a plastic card which costs you £20 a year. lol     

Unlike a prescription, Cancard is not a licence to possess or use cannabis. It's a piece of plastic with the holders personal details and some words about qualifying for medical cannabis on it but they have no legal standing whatsoever. 

• Like 3

Just now, HazyDaze said:

Buying bland  moldy weed just so you're "legal" eh!

Nope, I switched from Noidecs after I posted that budrot photo. The other brands are decent enough and there are some cracking strains to choose from, they're just more expensive than Noidecs. 

Well mine stopped the family court from sending me for another hair test over fucking weed.

best £30 I ever spent.

• Like 5

7 hours ago, Saddam said:

Yep, and that's why it's a waste of time and money. It's a card which states the holder qualifies for, or has a condition which could be treated by medical cannabis. Good luck holding that up in court and saying the unlicensed weed you got caught with is ok because you have a plastic card which costs you £20 a year. lol     

Unlike a prescription, Cancard is not a licence to possess or use cannabis. It's a piece of plastic with the holders personal details and some words about qualifying for medical cannabis on it but they have no legal standing whatsoever. 

This is about to be tested in court, it seems. 

https://www.countypress.co.uk/news/19811263.isle-wight-man-produces-cannabis-cancard-court/

By Mr David Toker...

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Saddam said:

Nope, I switched from Noidecs after I posted that budrot photo. The other brands are decent enough and there are some cracking strains to choose from, they're just more expensive than Noidecs. 

Good for you being able to afford to not smoke bland moldy bud.

So how much would 3 ounces of the good stuff a month cost on script Sad?

• Like 5

12 minutes ago, blackpoolbouncer said:

I can't imagine for a second that I'd be able to afford the quantity that I consume, on script. Interested to hear the pricing, but I won't be surprised it makes me laugh 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, blackpoolbouncer said:

cheapest is £5 per gram, but up to £12 per g, so between roughly £450 and £1000, Most strains are probably less than £10 a gram

edit; plus consultancy fees of £200 plus per year up to around £450 if they charge for prescriptions as well. it varies a lot.

Edited by Newcouch
  • Like 2

Just now, Newcouch said:

cheapest is £5 per gram, but up to £12 per g, so between roughly £450 and £1000, Most strains are probably less than £10 a gram

edit; plus consultancy fees of £200 plus per year up to around £450 if they charge for prescriptions as well. it varies a lot.

So a bit more than a seed and some feed then if outdoors lol Even indoors with leccy and the like I imagine that you are paying 10x getting it legal. The number 1 saving grace is that it can get your normal punter away from street dealers.

Maybe it's the way forward, Next up the Shroom card, The Coke Card, The All in one card that allows you to power into whit ye want lol . 

• Like 4

so with fee’s - around £10,000 pa for middle of the road weed.. it’s people like these cunts, profiting from people with medical problems that are driving around in Tesla cars re-selling a penny plant for thousands.. it’s the very core of what’s wrong with this sick society..

crash the system (strip them of profits) fuck off anything to do with rip-off ‘private medi-weed’ 

• Like 7

Just now, Diddy said:

The number 1 saving grace is that it can get your normal punter away from street dealers

‘dealers’ are why 100’s of millions of people had wicked times in the heady rave years and had puff to chill to since the 60’s 

long live the good dealers! (fuck off the shit ones!)

• Like 10

I'd need to spend  more than the average uk wage a month on weed if I were to go the "legal" route to consume  the same amount I do now ...

Craziness lol

Edited by HazyDaze
  • Like 6

Good call @twigs some of the finest people I have met in my lifetime have been/are dealers. Lazy writing by myself tbh. I sound like one of them racists that get caught out lol...some of my best friends are....You know how it goes.

But for sure I have met dealers here in UK and in Spain and id say ALL of them have been sound. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, blackpoolbouncer said:

I can't really afford it but like I've already said, if I get caught growing or using unlicensed meds here again I'll probably get evicted. Some of the product hasn't been great, and stocking issues seem to pop up every time I call the dispensary,  but it's still early days for prescription meds in UK. 

Afaik, It was two batches grown in Israel, the Noidecs T20C10 which were reported as mouldy, incidentally, that's the weed i found mould in and also the most bland prescription weed I've tried. They irradiate the crop apparently. :( 

The Shishkaberry is Noidecs but is grown in BC iirc, it has a much nicer taste but was only 10% THC so didn't really meet my personal requirements. 

All the Noidecs stuff is the cheapest at the price Newcouch stated above. 

It's bit of a nightmare at the moment in that you can have a prescription which you can refill twice but it  expires 28 days after being written.  The meds you're prescribed may be out of stock, in which case your prescription might've expired before the dispensary restocks it.  This happened to me last month so I couldn't get any meds and had to buy from elsewhere which pissed me off no end. :russian: I haven't spoke to the doctor about it yet but will be complaining. 

• Like 1