CANCARD

Sid the Seedkiller

4 hours ago, doejoe said:

Was it his prescription medicine that was intercepted in the post?

Thanks  

No it was black market. 

4 hours ago, doejoe said:

Was it his prescription medicine that was intercepted in the post?

Thanks  

No it was a small amount of black market product that the recipient knew nothing about. He still doesn't know where it was from although he has seen the pack labelled to him so its not a police stitch up.  

I don't think the old bill even knew about his medical status before they forced entry. 

The big kick in the arse was that they confiscated legally prescribed cannabis. They had all the info etc and still "broke the law" forcing entry (no warrent) and taking stuff away. 

Its a piss take. I suppose I intend to say please still be vigilant. Just because you have a prescription doesn't mean 1 complaint from next door and you answer the door expecting a pizza man and get a debt collector style foot in the door and have your shit bagged and tagged.  

14 hours ago, Mackie said:

Its a piss take.

How is it a piss take? It happened because your mate was dumb enough to get a grow on, fill jars with herb and concentrates, then import unlicensed medication thinking a legal prescription would get him out of strife if he got caught.

Honestly, what a fucking bellend.  Like a smack head with a prescription for morphine thinking it's ok to start importing heroin by the kilo. 

A legal prescription only covers you for the shit you're prescribed. You don't need a ConCard if you have a prescription.  

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Saddam said:

How is it a piss take? It happened because your mate was dumb enough to get a grow on, fill jars with herb and concentrates, then import unlicensed medication thinking a legal prescription would get him out of strife if he got caught.

Honestly, what a fucking bellend.  Like a smack head with a prescription for morphine thinking it's ok to start importing heroin by the kilo. 

A legal prescription only covers you for the shit you're prescribed. You don't need a ConCard if you have a prescription.  

Bit harsh. 

The old bill took his prescription. He wasn't importing anything someone in the community sent him a couple jars as a gift (uk) as he's having a rough time. Old bill didn't even have a warrent. Forced entry and took his meds. He had a few seedlings and his prescribed meds that was it. No jars full. No other illegals. The only reason he had a few seedlings is he can't afford the prescriptions and is struggling with his medical problems (years of opiate prescriptions are not viable anymore.)

I'm not really here for your half baked opinion mate just giving a real world example of where the polis have confiscated labelled prescriptions. 

I believe it would've been a lot different if it were nhs prescribed sativex or whatever. His private clinic have been fully unresponsive since. 

E2a if you don't think police forcing entry with no warrent isn't a piss take sounds like you're on the wrong team pal. 

Edited by Mackie
  • Like 4

9 hours ago, Saddam said:

Any time I see you, you're looking for a fight.  Have some heart ffs.

• Like 1

Just now, JamieThePainter said:

Any time I see you, you're looking for a fight.  Have some heart ffs.

Cheers dude. 

Saddams been here long as I can remember but im not here so I'm not throwing punches. Im not here for fights or synpathy or whatever, just a bit of real world information that may help people in similar situations. 

• Like 1

On 01/01/2022 at 11:18 AM, Mackie said:

My friend who's disabled and has a proper medical prescription had police force his door (after he opened it, boot in door) they came in and took all his labeled prescriptions, paraphanaelia and his 4 plant grow op. He's was arrested on production with intent to supply. I assume it'll get reduced to cultivation and hopefully the intent to supply us dropped too, he had about 2oz and a 10 jars of extract at a rough estimation. 

So it's gone from 4 plants, 2 oz and 10 jars of extract to seedlings, no jars full and no other illegals in the space of 24hrs? lol  Are you his solicitor? lol 

And no, it's not harsh, if there are too many people trying to abuse the system by using prescriptions as some type of cover/mitigating circumstances to grow or deal cannabis then it might fuck up prescription meds for everyone in the UK.

I have a prescription, what I didn't do when I couldn't afford it was put the grow tent up.

If pigs come here and take the door off its hinges when I'm using legally prescribed meds then they're going to pay for a new door and possibly pay me some compensation for false arrest and false imprisonment. If pigs come here and take door off its hinges and I'm cultivating without a licence, and getting weed posted to my address :lookaround:  then they'll most likely take everything including my prescription until they can figure out what is legal and what isn't, just l ike they've done with your friend. 

Edited by Saddam
  • Like 1

@Mackie Nae worries mate, just thought that was a shitty thing to tell someone and especially in this circumstance.  Some folks can be utter bell ends online

• Like 1

Just now, Saddam said:

So it's gone from 4 plants, 2 oz and 10 jars of extract to no jars full and no other illegals in the space of 24hrs? lol  Are you his solicitor? lol 

And no, it's not harsh, if there are too many people trying to abuse the system by using prescriptions as some type of cover/mitigating circumstances to grow or deal cannabis then it might fuck up prescription meds for everyone in the UK.

I have a prescription, what I didn't do when I couldn't afford it was put the grow tent up.

If pigs come here and take the door off its hinges when I'm using legally prescribed meds then they're going to pay for a new door and possibly pay me some compensation for false arrest and false imprisonment. If pigs come here and take door off its hinges and I'm cultivating without a licence, and getting weed posted to my address :lookaround:  then they'll most likely take everything including my prescription until they can figure out what is legal and what isn't, just l ike they've done with your friend. 

Yea my bad I genuinely didn't think between the two posts. Im stoned I don't remember it exactly, I must've reacted emotionally as he's a good guy and I feel bad for him. Maybe im wrong and its not a piss take. 

He has been a disabled medical user for decades illegally or not. Unfortunately the current situation isn't supporting him in a way that's sustainable. 

I guess im just sceptical and a bit grossed out by how you can just buy a legal prescription atm. No NHS doctor will support you bu oh, few hundred quid and import you weed from Israel and its suddenly ok? Apart from no old bill even know about it. Its bizzare

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Mackie said:

I guess im just sceptical and a bit grossed out by how you can just buy a legal prescription atm.

Did he go through Project 2021 who offer subsidised meds or did he just use a clinic and pay whatever they charged? The discounted Noidecs stuff offered by Project 2021 doesn't look or taste great, fuck,  I even found some budrot on some of the nugs :puke:  but it's considerably cheaper than the other brands.

It's the legal bit which makes it worthwhile, legality allows me to actually chill out after meds instead of thinking my arse is going to fall out every time someone knocks on the door. 

I'm not saying don't grow weed, I just think it's a bit daft to break the law by growing weed if you have a legal prescription for weed which means you don't have to break the law by growing weed.   

Edited by Saddam
  • Like 1

Royal Mail use random sniffer dogs and no amount of vacuum packing can fix this. Maybe a small Parfait jar sealed & rubbed with iso by a non pot head, but I still wouldn't risk it. Probably best to use a courier service whom don't use sniffer dogs, but have your details! It's a bad idea to send anything anywhere regardless.. :( 

• Like 2

I know someone who posted some weed to his mate, he got his mum to do it for him and she put a return address on the package at the PO. lol Needless to say a sniffer dog found it and he copped a day in court. :russian: 

• Like 1

Just now, Saddam said:

I'm not saying don't grow weed, I just think it's a bit daft to break the law by growing weed when you have a legal prescription for weed which means you don't have to grow illegal weed.   

1i mean I DO get the angle you are looking at this from but it's a mad old line for a grow yer own forum. 

1. What if the guy can't afford "enough"

2. What if he isn't prescribed enough ?

3. What if the available "stuff" doesn't hit the spot ?

Is it one of those scenarios where if ya got the cash then you can be medicated but if yer on yer arse then f-you get on the Valium ?

Legalised weed dealers lol Don't dare top up or try to diy or you will kill yourself and others....ffs !!

It may be that you are concerned that the current situation that obv suits your needs may be fucked up of too many people GTO ? While I sympathise it also is a wee bit selfish imho.

Funny innit there are people doing decades inside where if only they had just bought a plastic card and bought it from the right place then they would be roaming amongst us....shudder.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Diddy said:

1. What if the guy can't afford "enough"

2. What if he isn't prescribed enough ?

3. What if the available "stuff" doesn't hit the spot ?

All three of those questions would be dealt with by the prescribing Doctor, the Noidecs stuff is the cheapest option, it's bland but much cheaper than buying from dealers. You can discuss changing prescription amounts and various strains with the Doctor.  

If I didn't qualify for prescription meds then I'd either be growing or buying them but If I got caught growing weed here again I'd be made homeless. I think I'd probably get kicked out just for being caught using  unlicensed meds. Now it's all above board, I have a legitimate reason and a licence in the form of a prescription to use cannabis.   

• Like 2

The problem is using the post isn’t it.

the police don’t need a search warrant if they know there are drugs in the house so getting it delivered and the police intercepting it just instantly gives them permission to search your house.

As soon as they turn up and hand you your parcel that they know has drugs in, it instantly let’s them know there is weed in your house and gives them the permission. No warrant needed.

things change, before in Plymouth I had a load sent down to me and my brother had done an absolute shit job of concealing the smell and the look I got when the postie delivered it. This was 20 or so yrs ago, there was a despatches on it. How people were sending weed through the post and they could smell it but were not allowed to open it. I think it was 2000 ish it got an overhaul and new powers came in.

ypu can only get a medcan card if you have a prescription the cancard is for people who can’t afford the prescription 

• Like 1