Just ordered some beans!

DrGreenThumb24

2 hours ago, Crow River said:

@Amarillo slim, any packs coming to the store soon? Or will it be 2024 season before Alfemco beans are out there again?

Just waiting for packaging to turn up.  

• Like 3

53 minutes ago, Amarillo slim said:

Just waiting for packaging to turn up.  

Okay, thanks! :) 

• Like 1

That pip that peep got was expensive did he grow it out and was it hermaphrodite and did he try germinating the white balls they might of enveloped the pips in a simbiosis relationship.Interesting I missed it I hope he actually found the pips stranger than fiction the thing is the truth is out there.Let the positive waves in for your next batch all the best.I have had people moan about freebies stranger things eh folks but again I hope he hasn’t been done by the post person anyway upwards and downstream.peace Goohfy.

13 hours ago, Goohfy said:

That pip that peep got was expensive

He got another 12 pack.  

Packaging since this is different so there’s no way people can claim there were less seeds.  

• Like 1

Someone got lucky there maybe there is a pip pinching postie ha ha.I have had peeps moan when I sent free pips never again it’s a shame like.peace Goohfy.

• Like 1

You could send them in a little titanium box with bulletproof covering then a hardened steel wrap welded at the same place they build submarines only thing doing that it would be a bit of a pain getting them out.peace Goohfy.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Just ordered a pack of FuckWarp. Hopefully should arrive in time to be part of this season's GG... :) 

• Like 2

On 08/03/2023 at 2:33 PM, Goohfy said:

You could send them in a little titanium box with bulletproof covering then a hardened steel wrap welded at the same place they build submarines only thing doing that it would be a bit of a pain getting them out.peace Goohfy.

lol