Just ordered some beans!

DrGreenThumb24

25 minutes ago, Budsg grower said:

@Amarillo slimstill only one bean...

Its just weird because I personally filled those vials, and I do it by adding the counted seeds all at once from a piece of card. So it doesn't make much sense there is a single seed in there. But even though you've got few posts, if Joolz is confirming you are a legit customer I would hate to think that somehow this has happened and how disappointing it would be so il give you the benefit of the doubt here and dig out some seeds that I have stashed away for preservation purposes.  It might take me a couple weeks before I can get to these seeds because of where they are stored, but I will PM you soon to arrange getting you at least another 12 MWF :yep:

Hope that sounds ok to you and apologies for this..  You really must have bad luck as all other packs no issues.  Then the last one only has one seed,,? what are the chances haha. 

Edited by Amarillo slim
  • Like 6

1 hour ago, Budsg grower said:

Well I received the order of what was supposed to be  12 mwf seeds and only got one (yes 1) seed in a glass bottle with little glass beads I guess ? Wtf they said it was there last ever pack I didn’t think last ever seeds now I’m writing this I’m laughing cause for me I said in the post above I’m never lucky lol prime example 

On a serious note though I’m actually bummed and pissed off .... fml 

Lucky bugger you got the last ever seed you should grow it and use some silver spray to induce seeding 

Honestly like I messaged to @Joolz it was like happiest and saddest day all in one! I’m being as honest as I possible can and I’m genuine, I hope you feel that from my side 

that would be great thanks @Amarillo slim

like do you have glass beads in your facility it’s just strange to me ...... 

thanks allot though for your communication 

buds 

• Like 1

@B-real I don’t have indoor space to do stuff like that I’m strictly gorilla style unfortunately:( 

And tbh I just wanna grow it and enjoy the fruits 

But anyway on to a more positive note I hope everyone who has got mwf this year has an amazing grow wit them I’ve heard so much greatness from this lil lady in British weather 

peace 

4 hours ago, Budsg grower said:

Honestly like I messaged to @Joolz it was like happiest and saddest day all in one! I’m being as honest as I possible can and I’m genuine, I hope you feel that from my side 

that would be great thanks @Amarillo slim

like do you have glass beads in your facility it’s just strange to me ...... 

thanks allot though for your communication 

buds 

Its only that I personally fill these very carefully, that there is very little doubt on the number of seeds in each vial. And I'm pretty confident we can rule out that someone has snuck into Joolz's fridge and helped themselves to 12 seeds out of the last MWF vial, or that somebody in postal service has done so and re-parcelled...  Its 0.01% kind of doubt...  Obviously its crossed my mind that you could be somebody who doesn't feel guilty about trying to get some free beans... But the last thing I want to do is wrongly accuse somebody of something, or potentially not make up for a mistake my end, hence I have offered replacements...  Ive racked my brains a little and there is another possibility, given the unlikeliness that the seeds were always missing or that you looking for handouts;  the way the seeds are packaged does leave a fair bit of room for them being accidentally spilt whilst taking the wool out, as they are loose in amongst the wool and are quite small seeds. Is it possible that when emptying the vial some of the seeds fell out onto the floor?  If they hit the floor you may not hear them as they are small and they can bounce and scatter around. It might be worth having a look just in case this has happened.  I'd still happily replace any you couldn't find.  

PS the beads are silica gel desiccant, not glass.  I place around 12 of these in the bottom of the vial to absorb gases and moisture that could reduce the seeds lifespan, then a layer of cotton wool to separate seeds from direct contact, the seeds, and then another layer of wool to stop them bouncing around...  

cheers 

• Like 7

6 hours ago, Budsg grower said:

Well I received the order of what was supposed to be  12 mwf seeds and only got one (yes 1) seed in a glass bottle with little glass beads I guess ? Wtf they said it was there last ever pack I didn’t think last ever seeds now I’m writing this I’m laughing cause for me I said in the post above I’m never lucky lol prime example 

On a serious note though I’m actually bummed and pissed off .... fml 

I think your full of shit mate, there’s no way that there will only be 1 seeds in there.

If you said 11 I would believe it was possible but not one.

Ive ordered 1000s of seeds over the years and there’s been a few times that a pack either had 1 missing or an extra 1 in

Was you stoned or pissed when you opened it, if so, check your floor to see if you tipped them

i highly doubt slim would make a mistake so off, when the guy is so precise in everything he does as you’d know if you read his diaries and info threads

A mate of mine bought seeds off herbies years back and when he germed them he left the tub with lid sealed on the sky box and it cooked the seeds and he messaged herbies and said there was only a 5 pack sent not a 10 pack (trying his luck and it worked)

They sent him a 5 pack, I laughed but it’s a slimy thing to do

• Like 1

Just checked the 12 pack of mwf I bought the other week out of curiosity, mines got 13 :yep:

No offence to the guy but I don't believe it either. One minute it's the first seeds he's bought, next it's his most wanted strain this year? I probably read to much into that but like Jack said I'd bet my left nut that you filled that vile Slim. You're a good dude though so I can see why you'd consider replacing them.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, j0eperry said:

Seems you bought some mwf from RGS too...

Yeah  , because the Guerilla crew and Alfemco are like Rosie & Jim .

• Like 1

I swear on my life. Someone strike me down now !!! why would I need to scam 45 quid off someone that I already sent money to and was very happy to purchase

last year I grew 9 plants from bag seeds and they turn out great but got allot of mould which I new nothing about , so this year I’ve done so much reaserch in to the gorilla comunity and what grows good and so forth to the reason of this purchase I have nothing to lie about 

please don’t accused  me I’m innocent .

• Like 1

I can assure you I took the cotton wall out the top with tweezers and turnt the vile over on to a paper towel on my bed and what I found is what I said above , there’s nothing more I can really say..

thank you @Amarillo slim 

• Like 1