DrGreenThumb24

• 3 weeks later...
On 02/01/2021 at 10:19 PM, DrGreenThumb24 said:

Just bought 6 x mwf for next year!

roll on spring

Snap.. not long now :yinyang:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I’m struggling to buy! There’s no payee name for me to add in the checkout ? Please help 

stay blessed and blazed people 

Just put joolz in.

It will send you to a page saying 'name doesnt match' do you want to continue?

Just continue and all will be golden

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Budsg grower said:

@stu sleeper 20vt I just placed the order first time buying seeds it’s a lil scary lol 

Seems your first time buying seeds was also the last pack of these MWF in existence...  They are now out of stock and the same seeds will never be sold again, anywhere...  A good first buy :yep:

• Like 7

Well I received the order of what was supposed to be  12 mwf seeds and only got one (yes 1) seed in a glass bottle with little glass beads I guess ? Wtf they said it was there last ever pack I didn’t think last ever seeds now I’m writing this I’m laughing cause for me I said in the post above I’m never lucky lol prime example 

On a serious note though I’m actually bummed and pissed off .... fml 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Budsg grower said:

Well I received the order of what was supposed to be  12 mwf seeds and only got one (yes 1) seed in a glass bottle with little glass beads I guess ? Wtf they said it was there last ever pack I didn’t think last ever seeds now I’m writing this I’m laughing cause for me I said in the post above I’m never lucky lol prime example 

On a serious note though I’m actually bummed and pissed off .... fml 

Empty the entire contents into a bowl, the rest of the seeds are in there somewhere unless you got a seriously sneaky postie ;)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Amarillo slim said:

Empty the entire contents into a bowl, the rest of the seeds are in there somewhere unless you got a seriously sneaky postie ;)

glad you found each other, that saves me a message  :yep:

• Like 1