Just ordered some beans!

DrGreenThumb24

11 hours ago, Lively said:

Just checked the 12 pack of mwf I bought the other week out of curiosity, mines got 13 :yep:

Yes, the initial packs I sent in contained 12, then the newer 12 and 6 packs contained 13 and 7 seeds, the extra seed to cover any reduction in germination as the seeds were over a year old at this point.  

9 hours ago, Budsg grower said:

I swear on my life. Someone strike me down now !!! why would I need to scam 45 quid off someone that I already sent money to and was very happy to purchase

last year I grew 9 plants from bag seeds and they turn out great but got allot of mould which I new nothing about , so this year I’ve done so much reaserch in to the gorilla comunity and what grows good and so forth to the reason of this purchase I have nothing to lie about 

please don’t accused  me I’m innocent .

Im not accusing of anything, just trying to get to the bottom of it.  Its good to have feedback good or bad so I can asses and improve the way I do things, I wouldn't want anyone to feel like the can't complain for fear of being accused of things.  And I had previously considered that by focusing so much on protecting the seed lifespan with the packaging i'd sacrificed practicality of storage / shipping / and easily removing seeds etc. So regardless of whats happened here its been productive as in future I will no longer be using the glass vial / cotton wool method.  If this was in fact a packing mistake my end then I sincerely apologise and of course I will send you out that new pack.

Likewise anybody ever have any issues whether its missing seeds, germination, hermis, please @ me or PM, so I can resolve the issue / look into things.  

Sorry your first seed buying experience hasn't gone as smoothly as it could @Budsg grower,  I will get the new seeds to you ASAP.   Cheers 

• Like 9

Checked mine earlier today as well: 13 lovely seeds in the nice blue seed vial, marvellous :) .

Thanks. 

• Like 3

Hi @Amarillo slim 

I got the 2nd last Bonnie Blue Vial off your MWF seeds but it was also full off just cotton wool/brass bollz & only 1 seed Mate c'mon....

:bag: :ninja: :bag: any chance offa wee double up? :no:      lol

I highly doubt you made that kinda mistake either tbh, I've read/seen how serious you take what you do... Chances oh that sht happenin are much closer to impossible than possible? Just my tuppence worth. 

Anyway my initial question here was... 

Is there gonna be anymore drops off Your outdoor seeds/projects in2 the shop before the season starts This Year bud?

Cheers 

• Like 3

On 13/02/2021 at 7:25 PM, MackTheLad said:

Is there gonna be anymore drops off Your outdoor seeds/projects in2 the shop before the season starts This Year bud?

No, decided best to wait till next year for more data from people growing in different environments.  But by next season will have at least a couple lines available for high lats. Also couple indoor cultivars that might be ready for initial testing by then.  cheers 

• Like 3

Hi mate thanks for letting us know, i actually missed out on the opportunity to grab any vials off yr MWF's, bit gutted nw tbh cz they look & sound really nice from the folk thats already grown them out. Includin the Scottish lad from up this neck o the woods who said they done well for him 2, so that was good to read & know. It would certainly put them through the test up this Lat eh with oor weather anol that lol.

Will keep an eye out for yr outdoor beans in future then mate, so hopefully it all goes well with yr projects for beans bred for high Lats :yep: 

Cheers Amarillo

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

2 out of 2 so far! Just put these in a jiffy pellet and into windowsill prop couple of days ago 

large.E7AD34AB-7113-4FB4-8EA4-57E2962EC22C.jpeg

• Like 3

On 01/02/2021 at 11:17 AM, Amarillo slim said:

Seems your first time buying seeds was also the last pack of these MWF in existence...  They are now out of stock and the same seeds will never be sold again, anywhere...  A good first buy :yep:

I know its an old post ,  i missed out on these after covid kicked my arse and i was laid up.    I badly wanted to have a play with these.

I recall you saying there could be some new variants / reworking of these in the pipeline if im not mistaken ???     

• Like 2

@OldFord sorry if you see me looking at your profile, just was hoping to see a post by you after what your Mrs posted that you have covid and are in hospital, You have put a big smile on my face (thats rare), Thank you. :toot:

• Like 3

6 hours ago, polo71 said:

@OldFord sorry if you see me looking at your profile, just was hoping to see a post by you after what your Mrs posted that you have covid and are in hospital, You have put a big smile on my face (thats rare), Thank you. :toot:

Hi @polo71 ,   thanks :yep:     I took every precaution not to get it, other than work & the petrol station to fuel up for work i have not been anywhere or mixed to shield my poorly mrs .... yet a day at a customers site with 3  their supplied helpers and im flat on my back in hospital.   

Just shows you how vulnerable we are,  i mean i took EVERY precaution not to get it yet still ended up with it.   Bouncing back and energy levels & concentration levels vary day to day, but def on the med :)        On a cheeky positive note.... last years jars are still full :yep:     All the best , stay safe & take care.   

• Like 3

On 02/05/2021 at 9:56 AM, OldFord said:

I know its an old post ,  i missed out on these after covid kicked my arse and i was laid up.    I badly wanted to have a play with these.

I recall you saying there could be some new variants / reworking of these in the pipeline if im not mistaken ???     

Got some Warlock x MWF,  these are probably more suited to lower lats. Not sure how far north you are?  @Life_Obsession grew a few of these out in NZ recently 'upside down summer' in guerilla diary section.  

Got some other X's and Bx's, but these are main ones I'm happy to give out for testing at the moment.  

16 hours ago, Guerrilla86 said:

I really hope amarillo slim is going to do a repro.

i wanted the mwf soo badly.. 

Gonna be making selections from F5's this year for creation of F1s with other lines, + F6's. Doubt will release any pure at these generations as too easy for people to exploit.  But will also be running a large number of MWF F2 plants this year, if I find a special lady or two will re-veg for creating some more F3s in time for next season :yep:

Bunch of other projects in the pipeline, lots to come in time.  Can't rush these things.  

cheers

Edited by Amarillo slim
  • Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

Currently 100% success rate. 5/5. Thank you sir!!

On 04/02/2021 at 9:26 AM, Amarillo slim said:

Yes, the initial packs I sent in contained 12, then the newer 12 and 6 packs contained 13 and 7 seeds, the extra seed to cover any reduction in germination as the seeds were over a year old at this point.  

Im not accusing of anything, just trying to get to the bottom of it.  Its good to have feedback good or bad so I can asses and improve the way I do things, I wouldn't want anyone to feel like the can't complain for fear of being accused of things.  And I had previously considered that by focusing so much on protecting the seed lifespan with the packaging i'd sacrificed practicality of storage / shipping / and easily removing seeds etc. So regardless of whats happened here its been productive as in future I will no longer be using the glass vial / cotton wool method.  If this was in fact a packing mistake my end then I sincerely apologise and of course I will send you out that new pack.

Likewise anybody ever have any issues whether its missing seeds, germination, hermis, please @ me or PM, so I can resolve the issue / look into things.  

Sorry your first seed buying experience hasn't gone as smoothly as it could @Budsg grower,  I will get the new seeds to you ASAP.   Cheers 

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
On 01/02/2021 at 11:17 AM, Amarillo slim said:

Seems your first time buying seeds was also the last pack of these MWF in existence...  They are now out of stock and the same seeds will never be sold again, anywhere...  

:(:sadwalk:

• 6 months later...