Sweet watery wonderland - trees for life

badbillybob

looking bang on in here mate. love me dwc trees me. congrats on the new scope x light, im after 1 for my 1.2 tent but aint got the funds at the min. led lights have came along way since 10 years ago:yinyang:

il pull up a chair for the rest of the grow. im about to start my sweet comp diary in a couple of weeks. anyone know the end date ? 

atb smokie1:skin_up:

• Like 4

evenin?

things are starting to get fruity in here now, we are exactlly 4 weeks inito 12/12 and im happy with my little sweeties (see what i did there?)

they have had a res change tonight. the weather has improved a fair bit and most of the snow has gone, thank fook.

i did a complete res change, after saying i was just gonna do half, heat the water butt water etc etc. echhhhttt, 

They will be fine. they got set to 1.2 ec and 5.8 ph with the following brew;

1 litre bloom (i know!!)

200ml pk

120 ml silver bullet roots

150 ml cal mag

the bud sites are coming on nice, especially for about 2-3- weeks of actual flower, im hoping for big things !!

here they are;

room view from the bridge

large_13.JPG

large.6.JPG

kate Bush is budding up nice, its only got 240 watts of LED above herlarge_17.JPG

will start with the sweet afghans and then the mohams, which are particularly impressive, they are budding up real nice.

large.4.JPGlarge_14.JPGlarge.1.JPGlarge_11.JPG

i supercropped the big leading cola on the moham and gained a foot for the light to come down slightly.

everything in jack 47 land is loooking well. this one has huge thick stems on it, its un natural

large.8.JPGlarge.2.JPGlarge_15.JPG

the cream 47 is bringing the frost, its a beauty of a plant,

large.7.JPGlarge.3.JPGlarge.5.JPG

green poison is doing well, its real thick with leaves, very indica dominant this onelarge_16.JPG

which some random pics for you to enjoy

large_10.JPGlarge_11.JPGlarge_12.JPGlarge_13.JPG

so overall im happy with them. 

like  i said before not as many heads as last years diarysoyeild will be down a little bit maybe, but the colas are stacking up well, i reckon the jack 47 one will eclipse the monster blackjack colas of last year, which will be a sight and a half. these have got another 6-7 weeks of growing to do remember so its gonna be large, but like Guy Martin used to say  "go big or go home"

Edited by badbillybob
  • Like 17

37 minutes ago, stu914 said:

@badbillybob

I'm confused...how come this grow is progressing nigh on perfectly and the other has been struggling...what's the diff?

:unsure:

i think its just luck mate and the law of averages  ha ha.  And good genetics.

my chiller and pump arrived today for the other room, and ive soaked some beans for the next adventure for both in this room and the shed room.

i took cuts last week, but soaked beans too, just in case of any more disasters. 

ive soaked 9 of each, sweet seeds blackjack and some of my own hacks of big kush x choc mint og x  critical 2s (the cuts are of these too), so surely ill have enough decent plants to get the next one off the ground?  plan is for a super scrog-fest

• Like 6

ive just been out for a look at these, and yeah, its nice to have a grow going well, for a change.

im sitting here on my lappy and can smell the sweet smell of weed off my hands, they are getting really sticky now.

gave the res a top up- 60 litres, added some more bloom to get feed up to a heady (for me) 1.3ec.

ph is at 5.8.

the mystery bubbler bush, Kate, was at 1.8ec, (swooon) it looked ok, no sign of over feed so i just added some water, brought it to a more reasonable 1.6ec, ph at 6.0.

the cream 47 is a frostee MF, ill get some pics. 

ill get some pics tomorrow, im gonna make an effort to get some un-yellow HPS pics, cos im nice like that :), its not that i forgot the camera and CBA going back out, no no, nothing like that at all. 

Edited by badbillybob
  • Like 5

some pics for you, i was gonna post more, but they havnt really done much since the last lot of pics so....

im at 4 weeks 5 days since flip, feeds are still 1.2, ph is about 5.9/6.0

heres the cream 47s, shes got the frost

large_7c47.JPGlarge_6c47.JPG

the jack 47 aint too shabby

large_5j47.JPGlarge_3j47.JPG

the mohams are proving to be big plants, im liking these, they smell like fruit salad. (the sweets, obvs, im Scottish, so salad isnt anything i'd like to be near, let alone eat)

large_9mr.JPGlarge_2mr.JPG

the sweet afghan delicious next, i supercropped the main cola, so it looks like a z shape now, it sprouted back up, not to be beaten

large_2sad.JPGlarge_1sad.JPG

and old Kate Bush is still in the mix,  looking paler than the rest, but on masses more food, shes at 1.8ec...as the Muricans say-go figure......???

large_8kb.JPG

thats it for today, heres the view from mahogany ridge,as Hunter s Thompson once said.

large_10rm.JPG

i reckon we have got another 5 weeks or so with these, so plenty of time for them to bulk out a bit.

same time next week, aye?

• Like 15

59 minutes ago, badbillybob said:

im Scottish, so salad isnt anything i'd like to be near, let alone eat)

As far as am concerned lettuce exists purely to add crunch tae a burger an serves nae ither purpose :yep:

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, McHazy said:

As far as am concerned lettuce exists purely to add crunch tae a burger an serves nae ither purpose :yep:

no wonder you lot have a bad reputation regards health lol

i fucking love salad and grow loads of all of it!

and i think wee billy is pulling the wool about his plants, then showing magnificent specimens to surprise us! lol:)

Edited by ratdog
add you
  • Like 4

3 minutes ago, ratdog said:

i think wee billy is pulling the wool about his plants

He's got two rooms on the go...confused me for a while but then it doesn't take much...:rofl:

• Like 6

Just now, stu914 said:

He's got two rooms on the go...confused me for a while but then it doesn't take much...:rofl:

so he says ;)lol

• Like 5

20 minutes ago, stu914 said:

im gonna confuse you even more, cos i managed to sneak into B&Q this morning, and have got enough wood to make up the framework for another scrog frame for the other room, so it will look just like this. 

The other room is turning out to be just a show room, ive yet to finish a grow in the other room......but im ever hopeful.....

Edited by badbillybob
  • Like 4

Mate I haven't stopped by here in a while thought I'd have a bit of a catch up.

Fuck me you've turned this diary around in fine style mate. 

Really tip top work in here mate. Dedication and perseverance are definitely paying off.

• Like 2

well, thats the end of week 5 and the bubbler Kate Bush is a bit yellow in places, over fed a bit last week, and hasnt been completely changed for weeks, just topped up, so not much of a surprise mybad.

im kinda glad i kept her though

large_14.JPG

the rest of them are budding up nicely, phis dropping so im hoping i dont have more bloody root isssues.

its still at 5.6 so not worth worrying about yet, and they are still feeding well, another 50 litres tonight, at 1.3ec

one has got a few ginger pistils on top, im hoping its just got 4 weeks or so to go, and isnt seeded. i should have looked but never noticed till the pic was on the pootah!

this one here

large.4.JPG

the rest of them are ok, here we go with a pic splurge, you ready?

jack 47, moham rams the SAD

large.6.JPGlarge.7.JPGlarge.5.JPG

cream 47 budslarge_11.JPGlarge_10.JPG

and some randoms, snookers getting exciting, tara.

large.9.JPGlarge.8.JPGlarge_12.JPGlarge_13.JPGlarge_14.JPG

large.3.JPGlarge.2.JPG

Edited by badbillybob
  • Like 12