Sweet watery wonderland - trees for life

badbillybob

thanks lads, its getting there, here we are at 3weeks of 12 12 now, and the little bud-lets are sprouting forth. 

i love it when the pistils shoot straight out, dont you?

few picslarge.7.JPGlarge.6.JPGlarge.8.JPG

still waiting for the @diyleduk Scope-x to land, its been stuck in the localish centre since friggin Friday.........come on royal mail, pull your finger out,.....was hoping it would be out for delivery on Saturday or today but nope, nuthin,   ive got plants waiting for this awesome new light  to shine on .....mon the LED

• Like 14

They must be struggling big time where you are then.

Tracked parcels take priority over other parcels or any post, so normally go out the day they arrive at a delivery office no matter how short staffed they are. Especially a box as big as that must be, would be the first thing loaded in the van... 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, diyleduk said:

Let me or Craig know if it doesn't land today and ill chase it up.

thanks Adam, it wont be here today because its not showing up as "out for delivery".

if its not out for delivery tomorrow, ill give you a shout... thanks mate. 

• Like 1

wooooooohooooooo....................................... lookie looky ................................come and see this beauty.

the SCOPE X 680 advanced, from DIY LED has landed.

The quality of these fittings are outstanding, its massive, and blinding......... im really looking forward to getting this one up, and over some RDWC plants.

my new chiller and pump is due on Monday and cuts getting taken tomorrow.  

Big thanks to Craig and Adam at  @diyleduk for the chance to run this fantastic new light, its hugely appreciated. 

large.6.JPG

i will be starting a separate diary once i get some clones cut and started in my smaller room, its gonna be more than good, its gonna be epic. 

LED heads beware, i will be asking lots of dumb questions, so just humour me......

• Like 14

its all getting rather expensive, you mean lol

im going to user the light on my next adventure, see how it does over a biggie.

anyway we are 3 and a half weeks into 12-12, and the budsites are forming. 

Not as many as id like to see, but thats my fault for being lazy and only topping them the once.

feeds are at 1.2 ec ph is at 5.9

the moham ram rods are going a bit nuts

large.1.JPG

and the jack 47 arent far behind, in fact its a dead heat 

large.2.JPG

next up the green poison , and after that, the larger one and the cream 47

large.5.JPG

large.3.JPG

and finally the rangey cream 47, leaves praying to the sun, this woiuld be a great strain for scrogging.....hmmm scrogging.....hmm thats next years diary sorted ..............a mega scrog.

large.4.JPG

i forgot to get a close up of the SAD, camera battery died, but its bottom left of this pic, and the mystery Kate Bush is budding too

large.7.JPGlarge.6.JPG

its all getting a bit smelly in here too, it flattens you when you open the door...thank fook for carbon filters is all i can say.

same time sunday or next week?. 

cheers

Edited by badbillybob
  • Like 15

i don't know aht you have been moaning about mate, they look banging lol:)

that light looks the bollocks doesn't it :) i might get one for my 1.2 tent and use the smaller ones for nursery :wassnnme:

• Like 6

I would definitely recommend this light, a mate of mine up here is also thinking about getting one, after seeing it. 

know im Scottish, but really,  im not moaning, not at all,(for a change).

im really pleased with how they are coming along -im my own worst critic, and  just would have had more budsites if i had given them an extra topping, just an observation thats all.

the plants are all looking really healthy, and im glad i trimmed all the lower stuff off last week, there is a difference in them already

Edited by badbillybob
  • Like 7

2 hours ago, badbillybob said:

im my own worst critic

tell me about it mate, i lose countless hours sleep over things i think i could do better, when quite often everything works out well, especially work, that's my worst area for self-criticism.

any way, they do look great so don't drop the ball now! lol:)

• Like 3

Sight to behold in here now mate, looking lush :yep:  

Hope you're coping with freezing conditions up there, it's bad enough here in my attic.

Had a look at a few vids of those fire ball extinguishers. Some did the job and some didn't. The ones where they used petrol on the fire lit back up afterwards but there was one where they used paraffin or turps and the ball put it out. Vids I saw were using the small 500g gram ones. Mine's 1.3kg so gives me a bit more peace of mind. Thanks for pointing your findings out mate :smokin: 

• Like 6

well the temps are a bit too low lights off, even with the 2kw fan heater.

There is about 6 inches of snow lying, and my hose is frozen solid, but they dont look too bad considering.

Thankfully my 200 litre water butt is half full, so that should see them through the weekend.

it was minus 22 in Braemar last night, proper cold, not like you soft shandy drinking southerners minus 2 or 3 cold :)

thanks for popping in Jadenugs.

• Like 7

just to prove it, this is about half an hour away from my house, and no, before you ask, thats not me in the pic, im not that dumb.....large.snowy.jpg

Edited by badbillybob
  • Like 8