1st Grow Comp, Sweet seeds (2020-2021) “Tropicana Poison FV” F1.

57north

SWEET SEEDS GROW DIARY COMPETITION 2020-2021

• CHOICE OF STRAIN: 

Tropicana Poison F1 Fast Version (Sweet seeds).

• GROW ENVIRONMENT :

60cm x 60cm x 140cm Tent.

• GROW LIGHT :

150w Maxibright digital ballast, 150w Sunmaster “Dual spectrum, Grow+ Photonic” Bulb.

• VENTILATION :

Standard 4” exhaust fan with standard carbon filter, 6” clip on fan.

• HOW MANY PLANTS? :

4 plants.

• LIGHT SCHEDULE :

12-12 from seed.

• HOW MANY WEEKS?:

I expect this to take approx 9.5-11 weeks, “seed to harvest”.

• GROW MEDIUM : 

Biobizz All mix soil. “5L Pots”.

• NUTRIENTS : 

Biobizz organic nutrients.

• CURRENT STATUS:

Seeds ordered, preparing Grow room.

• ADDITIONAL COMMENTS :

This is my first official Grow diary start to finish and I am buzzing for it. I was about to pop some of crocketts “tangieland” beans which I had only just ordered but when I seen Sweet seeds were running the 7th annual competition I had to give it a try. I have always fancied trying some of Sweet seeds genetics and now here we are. Absolutely buzzing for it.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING I WILL BE SURE TO CHECK OUT ALL OF YOUR DIARIES DURING THE COURSE OF THIS COMPETITION.

NOT TO FORGET “A MASSIVE BIG UP TO SWEET SEEDS FOR MAKING THIS POSSIBLE” (Entering has gave me the motivation I need to bring joy and passion back to my garden). Thanks.

Stay tuned for updates to come and happy growing to everyone.

• Like 24

cant go wrong with those small hps lamps ..should do alright ..best of luck with the competition chap ..

• Like 4

Best of luck chap :yep:     I have the same seeds to trial outdoor next season so will be watching with interest.    

Hope tjey do you proud chap.  

• Like 3

5 hours ago, vince noir rock n roll star said:

cant go wrong with those small hps lamps ..should do alright ..best of luck with the competition chap ..

Thanks. Yeah neat little lights, not going to get mega yields or density with them but they sure raise some happy plants. Overall really happy with it for both young plants and adults in a small room.

1 hour ago, OldFord said:

Best of luck chap :yep:     I have the same seeds to trial outdoor next season so will be watching with interest.    

Hope tjey do you proud chap.  

Thanks. Given their flowering time I think you should do well with them outdoors. Good luck and i will look out for your outdoor updates. Cheers.

34 minutes ago, Green_bhoy said:

All the best. Wont go wrong with sweet seeds. Pictures of Tropicana looks :shock:

Thanks. It’s crazy I have never grown sweet seeds, had them in my basket plenty then changed my mind last minute. So glad I’m finally getting to do some sweet seeds genetics. It looks fire indeed. 

Happy growing all!

:skin_up:

• Like 5

Good luck with the grow and the competition :yep:

I'll be following along, 

Hopefully you'll get some nice colours to show off. 

:yinyang:

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Shumroom said:

Good luck with the grow and the competition :yep:

I'll be following along, 

Hopefully you'll get some nice colours to show off. 

:yinyang:

Thanks mate. 

I sure hope so, some purple trichs would be nice to see. Happy growing brother! 

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, Green_bhoy said:

My setup is is similar to yours. I'm using a 250w light with 5" outtake and 4" intake. Growing 2 Sweet Zkittlez 

Nice, ive got a spare 250w hps It’s playing on the back of my mind to bring it out around the start of flowering. Happy growing buddy.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Sweet Seeds -Jaypp said:

Welcome to the comp, my friend!

I hope you enjoy it, good luck!!

Thank you kindly Jaypp!

I certainly am looking forward to running the Tropicanna poison and more so participating in this wonderful competition “Big thanks to all at Sweet seeds!

Happy growing and good luck everyone! 

• Like 4