7th Sweet Seeds® Grow Diary Competition

Sweet Seeds Apolo

I have read and agree the competition rules. Which ,I will participate in the 7th Sweet Seeds grow diary competition.

Thanks Sweet Seeds to make this happen and best of luck everyone.:yep:

• Like 8

'I have read and agree the Competition Rules. Which, I will participate in the 7th Sweet Seeds® Grow Diary Competition’

That is my hat going in the ring, no promises about the outcome though!!

• Like 7

• 2 weeks later...

I have read and agree the Competition Rules. Which, I will participate in the 7th Sweet Seeds® Grow Diary Competition

Couldn't resist a bit of fun :) 

• Like 9

Here to say I have read and agree the Competition Rules. Which, I will participate in the 7th Sweet Seeds® Grow Diary Competition

Thank you ever so much Apolo, Tommy, Jaypp and the rest of the Sweet Seeds crew for putting this on again :hug:

• Like 5

Happy to say I have read and agree the Competition Rules. Which, I will participate in the 7th Sweet Seeds® Grow Diary Competition

throwing my hat in the ring. Hopefully I get selected!! 

• Like 4

'I have read and agree the Competition Rules. Which, I will participate in the 7th Sweet Seeds® Grow Diary Competition’

Thanks as always chaps. Much appreciated :)

• Like 3

Cheers mates! :yep:

The competition is still open and there is plenty of time to share a diary (still 125 days to finish).

The problem right now is that we have all shippings to the UK blocked by internal decisions of the company. At this time we still don't have any information on when it will get unblocked.

With this, right now, we accept new participations but we can't give away free seeds to participate. Unless you live in an European country to where we can legally ship seeds (list of countries is in the competition rules). Or, for example, if you have a friend living in Spain and he's willing to receive the seeds for you and then taking care of making them arrive into your hands, that is also a possibility. 

Thanks and kind regards,

tommy

• Like 8

God damn brexit!! Thanks for the update

Unfortunately that’s me out as I don’t have any sweetseeds varieties in my collection.

gutted as I was hoping to have this as my first competition! 

maybe next time. Good luck everyone 

• Like 3

Why not, just finished my first grow diary and it's time to start another!

• Like 6