7th Sweet Seeds® Grow Diary Competition

Sweet Seeds Apolo

2 hours ago, tokenroll said:

Good Luck Toke...

thanks a lot buddy, i'm getting more and more useless at translating the rules and things here and elsewhere these days (if i'm honest it's been my life) , looks like legally they need to tie everything up more though as it gets more complicated each year doesn't it? 

all done :)

Edited by ratdog
  • Like 8

11 hours ago, ratdog said:

i'm getting more and more useless at translating the rules and things here and elsewhere these days

If you haven't got an Enigma decoder, a fucking huge spliff or multiple vapes while you read each rule at least twice to get some sort of understanding works.

This year I had to pay extra special attention to the entry process as I have my own seeds from last year, with rules like that it's way too easy for stoners to get disqualified :D 

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Exhale said:

This year I had to pay extra special attention to the entry process as I have my own seeds from last year, with rules like that it's way too easy for stoners to get disqualified

i had a look, i can't see anything apart from not using seeds that are not in the 20/21 catalogue?

i have cuttings from blackjack, do sweet do and j47,  can i start a diary with that lot do you think ?

i'm off to get legal advice! lol

• Like 5

@ratdog yes mate you can you just need to send email/pm with the bit toke said instead of the other contact process which takes you through seed selection for the competition.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Exhale said:

@ratdog yes mate you can you just need to send email/pm with the bit toke said instead of the other contact process which takes you through seed selection for the competition.

i'm confused even more now lol i have already emailed them with tokes info and pm'd apollo for good measure.

so i need to tell them i will be using cuttings?

• Like 3

The process is simple enough it's just a matter of the instructions being spread out in different sections. Really it would be ideal to just make a simple post of just the entry process so it is clear and precise. Reading all the rules and make a note of the process is key as it is. At the end of the day how many people have actually read all the rules, i would assume not to many.

Toke...

• Like 6

15 minutes ago, ratdog said:

so i need to tell them i will be using cuttings?

no, your original message tells them you're participating in the competition you don't need to declare what strains you're growing so just crack on with your diary when ready. :yep:

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, Exhale said:

no, your original message tells them you're participating in the competition you don't need to declare what strains you're growing so just crack on with your diary when ready. :yep:

thanks bud, i'll get it going today then :)

i don't mind not getting more free seeds, although it would be nice but i've had loads off them in the last 7 years, i think i only missed one comp.

• Like 7

@Sweet Seeds -Jaypp i have to ask ..do i need to send an email as well as a p,m ?

ive just tried reading the rules but its such a wall of text at the moment ..i kept losing track ..

ive sent a pm with what i think i should ..

• Like 7

Hey!

Vince, you don't need to send me the email. You did what we asking for (express here your desire to participate) in the previous post so that's ok!

Thanks to everyone for helping!

Best of luck!

jaypp

• Like 10

well ive done what i think i need to, agreed to the rules, and messaged a sweet rep, now i suppose i just wait for confirmation of the code, aye? so i can order seeds, is that right.

its been a year since the last one, you dont seriously expect me to remember do ya?

• Like 7

Guys, don't worry, it might take a while for us to answer your messages.

This year we are dedicating more time to the fulfillment of the bases, since in other forums last year there have been problematic users.

Don't worry, everything is still just as easy to participate ;)

Sweet smokes,

-Apolo

• Like 9