7th Sweet Seeds® Grow Diary Competition

Sweet Seeds Apolo

'I have read and agree the Competition Rules. Which, I will participate in the 6th Sweet Seeds® Grow Diary Competition’

count me in.

• Like 11

I have read and agree the Competition Rules. Which, I will participate in the 7th Sweet Seeds® Grow Diary Competition

I'm in although I won't be germing for another month.

@badbillybob... expect me to be taking you up on your kind offer of advice... first time DIY RDWC no less.

Edited by Punta Roja
  • Like 13

'I have read and agree the Competition Rules. Which, I will participate in the 7th Sweet Seeds® Grow Diary Competition’

Sign me up please! Cant wait.

Now the hard part, which strains to grow?

• Like 13

'I have read and agree the Competition Rules. Which, I will participate in the 7th Sweet Seeds® Grow Diary Competition’

Excellent I'm in. Might even have a new cabinet to run in this time around (if I can get my arse in gear) 

• Like 12

9 minutes ago, Punta Roja said:

I have read and agree the Competition Rules. Which, I will participate in the 7th Sweet Seeds® Grow Diary Competition

I'm in although I won't be germing for another month.

@badbillybob... expect me to be taking you up on your kind offer of advice... first time DIY RDWC no less.

no worries, as long as you promiss not to beat me in the competition :hippy:

• Like 10

On 01/10/2020 at 0:01 PM, badbillybob said:

no worries, as long as you promiss not to beat me in the competition :hippy:

As if... :yep:

Good luck mate.

• Like 10

i need to make amends for last years failure ..itll bug my ocd if i dont at least try ..

'I have read and agree the Competition Rules. Which, I will participate in the 6th Sweet Seeds® Grow Diary Competition’

once again i thank the sweet seeds guys for their utmost generosity ..and wooden spoon which ive tarted up a bit .

large.IMG_4533.JPG

• Like 23

hahahahahaha, vince, you are the man!!!!!:smokin:

Nice to see you all around here, again!

I just leave a quick message here:

Our colleague Tommy has become a multimillionaire with the EuroMillion, and he will only be passing by here to make people jealous...

It's a joke, hahaha.. but it's something similar, he is on vacation. He comes back in a month so, don't contact him.

In this case, you can write to Apollo or me.

Thanks and good luck with the contest!
jaypp

• Like 19

"I have read and agree the Competition Rules. Which, I will participate in the 7th Sweet Seeds® Grow Diary Competition"

Excited that this is happening again.  Looking forward to seeing all the entries, good luck everyone :bong:

• Like 12

"I have read and agree the Competition Rules. Which, I will participate in the 7th Sweet Seeds® Grow Diary Competition"

Just been on Sweet Seeds site to buy my weapons of choice :)

I'll probably germinate them just before Christmas. 

:yinyang:

• Like 13

"I have read and agree the Competition Rules. Which, I will participate in the 7th Sweet Seeds® Grow Diary Competition" 

Super excited about this! Looks like its going to be an awesome comp. Already got a few seeds to choose from (I'm a massive fan haha)

• Like 9

there ya go just in case i get ruled out from the off lol .

• Like 9

i think i'll have another bash at this!

i may have read the rules, but i won't remember any of it come tonight! lol:)

do we still need to pm a sweet seeds member?

• Like 11

@ratdog pm to apollo or jaypp not tommy.

“ Hi! I would like to receive seeds to participate in the 7th Sweet Seeds® Grow Diary Competition

I declare that I have read the complete rules of the competition and that it is clear to me that when I participate I have to comply with them with total rigor. I also declare that this is not my first experience with cannabis growing and that I comply with sections 2.1 and 2.2 of the competition rules. If there were to be any doubts, here I leave you a link to a grow diary that I have shared and finished in the forum.

Link for past diary "

and an email to concursos@sweetseeds.es 

I would like to participate in the Sweet Seeds 7th Grow Diaries Competition

I am of legal age

I am and experienced grower

I have read all the competition rules

I will be using the nickname Ratdog and on the UK420.com forum.

I think that's it.

Good Luck Toke...

• Like 8