7th Sweet Seeds® Grow Diary Competition

Sweet Seeds Apolo

'I have read and agree the Competition Rules. Which, I will participate in the 7th Sweet Seeds® Grow Diary Competition’

Thanks Sweet Seeds another sick comp :chains::notworthy:

• Like 7

I have read and agree the Competition Rules. Which, I will participate in the 7th Sweet Seeds® Grow Diary Competition’

great guys n gals another sweet comp. a ton of great prizes again i see. thanks sweet seeds for another cool comp

just what i need to get my head stuck back into growing and away from lockdown depression. :skin_up:

all the best everyone:yinyang:

Edited by smokie1 b c f c
  • Like 13

'I have read and agree the Competition Rules. Which, I will participate in the 7th Sweet Seeds® Grow Diary Competition’

Oh yes! :yahoo: Best news of the week!

• Like 11

Hell yeah ! Let´s gooo ! I´m ready :cowboy: Good Luck to everyone

• Like 9

@Sweet Seeds Apolo confirmed ...seeds arrived today ..many thanks

as soon as i clear the last few plants out me flower tent ill get them underway ..i have an idea ...a plan ..a cunning plan .

• Like 13

'I have read and agree the Competition Rules. Which, I will participate in the 7th Sweet Seeds® Grow Diary Competition’:yep:

Let's Rock:punk:, But not as vigorously as i used to, Damn Age!!!

• Like 10

Cheers mates :D

I'm back from the holidays and ready to hang out with you here following your outstanding grow diaries :oldtoker:

Glad to see so many familiar names running this year :yep: I'm sure it will be epic :smoke:

Sweet smokes!

tommy

Edited by Sweet Seeds-tommy
  • Like 12

'I have read and agree the Competition Rules. Which, I will participate in the 7th Sweet Seeds® Grow Diary Competition

• Like 6

Just now, mr rhino said:

'I have read and agree the Competition Rules. Which, I will participate in the 7th Sweet Seeds® Grow Diary Competition

Is this how i enter??

I haven't been in a sweet seeds compo since 2009/10:smokin:

• Like 5

Cheers mate!

Nice to see you around :yep:

Yes, you must express your decision of entering the competition just like you did. Please read all the competition rules. If you need seeds to participate, check out in the competition how you can get them for free from us.

See you in the competition. All the best and sweet smokes,

tommy

• Like 5

If it's not to late Apollo;  I would like too participate in the 7th Sweet Seeds Grow Diary Competition, @Sweet Seeds Apolo  .

I have read and agree the Competition Rules. Which, I will participate in the 7th Sweet Seeds® Grow Diary Competition

Keep on smiling,

Bud Buddy

• Like 6