Private Clinics/Prescriptions

iShouldCoCo

I've just received an email stating my meds have been dispatched. :russian: What the fuck was yesterday all about then? lol   

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Saddam said:

I've just received an email stating my meds have been dispatched. :russian: What the fuck was yesterday all about then? lol   

Building up your anxiety so the meds seem more effective no doubt, hope they arrive soon chap.

• Like 3

Prescription arrived earlier this morning :toot: As for the product, Noidecs T20:C4 Indica, it almost feels like they've intentionally stripped off ALL of the terpenes  (to make it less appealing to any potential recreational users perhaps? Or make it stealthier in transit?)  only a faint whiff of weed, and hardly any taste compared to decent home grown.

if I didn't know any better, I'd swear it has been water-cured.  One of the reviews I read described it as 'like vaping a damp cellar' lol  I'm inclined to agree, the effects are quite pleasant though, a nice clean hit.

Legal weed that tastes a bit like damp hay, but works.  Thanks TMCC and Project2021, for me, despite the aggravation, it was worth the hassle, and money just for the peace of mind in knowing police can't do a thing now.   

• Like 6

Glad you finally got there @Saddam :thumsup:

Hopefully now you are "in the system", repeats will be less hassle.

By going through P21, are you tied to this particular company?

Does the prescription specify a particular strain, or can you choose for yourself from a selection?

• Like 1

@Simple Jack I'm not too sure, I think TMCC was the only clinic with a P21 option when I applied, but things may have changed.  The Doctor makes the prescription suggestions which they discuss with you in the video call, mine was for Noidecs T20:C4 and T10:C10. A 20% THC, 4% CBD Indica and a 10% THC, 10% CBD hybrid, the latter is out of stock at the pharmacy so I don't have it yet. I think TMCC work with a few suppliers. 

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
On 7/31/2021 at 7:14 PM, Saddam said:

@Simple Jack I'm not too sure, I think TMCC was the only clinic with a P21 option when I applied, but things may have changed.  The Doctor makes the prescription suggestions which they discuss with you in the video call, mine was for Noidecs T20:C4 and T10:C10. A 20% THC, 4% CBD Indica and a 10% THC, 10% CBD hybrid, the latter is out of stock at the pharmacy so I don't have it yet. I think TMCC work with a few suppliers. 

I had the t20 on my first prescription its awful stuff smells like Poison taste like ass n was not nice on the chest.. but the t14 shishkaberry is absolutely amazing stuff some of the best weed I have had really good stuff  the Canadians know what there doing compared to the  Israelis crap

• Like 3

On 30/07/2021 at 11:24 AM, Saddam said:

Prescription arrived earlier this morning :toot: As for the product, Noidecs T20:C4 Indica, it almost feels like they've intentionally stripped off ALL of the terpenes  (to make it less appealing to any potential recreational users perhaps? Or make it stealthier in transit?)  only a faint whiff of weed, and hardly any taste compared to decent home grown.

if I didn't know any better, I'd swear it has been water-cured.  One of the reviews I read described it as 'like vaping a damp cellar' lol  I'm inclined to agree, the effects are quite pleasant though, a nice clean hit.

Legal weed that tastes a bit like damp hay, but works.  Thanks TMCC and Project2021, for me, despite the aggravation, it was worth the hassle, and money just for the peace of mind in knowing police can't do a thing now.   

Iirc all of the pharma weed is irradiated.  This process totally kills the terpenes.  All the pharma weed ive had tastes like the tub it comes from.  A bit like cod liver oil in that respect.

Good luck with it.

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

Iirc all of the pharma weed is irradiated.

It's the Noidecs Israeli stuff which is irradiated, I've switched to Spectrum Red 2 which is super lemon haze and is pretty stinky, also  have the Noidecs Shishkaberry which is a vast improvement on flavour to the T20 and T10, it's Canadian grown and hasn't been irradiated afaik. :oldtoker:  

Edited by Saddam
  • Like 4

Ah, news to me, i thought it was actually a requirement.  I should look into this really and get it done... @Saddam

Edited by Phoenix
Mention
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

tried to get onboard with sapphire for autism, they knocked me back right away, apparently what i need for autism is more drugs and talking therapy.

because talking to people makes me really hungry.

• Like 1

On 26/09/2021 at 10:05 PM, vape_ninja said:

So you can actually get mmj prescriptions for Anxiety and Autism?

Anxiety yes, Autism no. Have a look on the TMCC website. :yep:  

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Saddam said:

Anxiety yes, Autism no. Have a look on the TMCC website. :yep:  

I did and thanks, but autism and anxiety can go hand in hand though (for example eye contact) 
The pricing look fairly high , but it is a step forward not backward i guess! 

Edited by vape_ninja
  • Like 2