Private Clinics/Prescriptions

iShouldCoCo

51 minutes ago, Saddam said:

It's worth paying just to see the look on a coppers face. lol  

How right you are......after the amount of whinging I did about getting it this far its my duty to do it tbf.

Its on my medical records anyway so its not like I'm disclosing some hidden truth lol 

• Like 1

It's not just being allowed to use Cannabis legally at home, now I can carry meds on me, or have them in the car, and there's fuck all any copper can do*.

*as long as I'm not driving, or in charge of a vehicle  under the influence. 

Edited to add - If any copper wants to waste their time arresting me then I'll gladly play along, then slap them with wrongful arrest, false imprisonment, and maybe an excessive force claim. lol  

Edited by Saddam
  • Like 2

@Saddam , dont you have to be careful you dont pee the bill off and get pulled driving days after a good vape Thc levels still been high or do you only use cbd?

Edited by Personunknown
  • Like 1

There's many a cop who would be astounded to learn that herbal cannabis can be prescribed.

Cannabis is illegal. How can you have a prescription for something illegal??? :headpain:

• Like 2

On 28/09/2021 at 8:48 AM, Saddam said:

Anxiety yes, Autism no. Have a look on the TMCC website. :yep:  

It's a bit difficult to have autism without experiencing anxiety to be honest. 

Just now, soto said:

It's a bit difficult to have autism without experiencing anxiety to be honest. 

I don't make the fucking rules on what TMCC will prescribe Cannabis for. :yep:  

• Like 3

@Saddam do you think you could easily grow better quality weed than what you are given as a prescription?

Im talking mainly about Smoothness and Effects moreso than flavour

The best I've had so far is the Spectrum Red #2 (super lemon haze), it's nice enough but not when you compare it to decent homegrown. :no: This stuff is commercially grown, probably mechanically trimmed, stored in bins, probably dried to quickly (imho),  packaged, and shipped.

I have no idea how old these meds are, or how it's cured. There's an expiry date of 31/01/22 so I'm assuming it was packaged on 31/01/21, meaning it had sat in a plastic tub for 8 months before I got it. But when was it cropped? :unsure:  

What I'm trying to say is good homegrown is grown with care, and the resulting product can offer you a flavourful terpene hit which blows you away just as much as the high itself. The grower knows what environment it was grown in, how it was fed, when it was cropped, how it was dried and trimmed, and more importantly, how long it has been cured. 

Its like comparing a budget ready meal to a chef cooked dinner. lol  

Edited by Saddam
  • Like 5

1 hour ago, Saddam said:

The best I've had so far is the Spectrum Red #2 (super lemon haze), it's nice enough but not when you compare it to decent homegrown. :no: This stuff is commercially grown, probably mechanically trimmed, stored in bins, probably dried to quickly (imho),  packaged, and shipped.

I have no idea how old these meds are, or how it's cured. There's an expiry date of 31/01/22 so I'm assuming it was packaged on 31/01/21, meaning it had sat in a plastic tub for 8 months before I got it. But when was it cropped? :unsure:  

What I'm trying to say is good homegrown is grown with care, and the resulting product can offer you a flavourful terpene hit which blows you away just as much as the high itself. The grower knows what environment it was grown in, how it was fed, when it was cropped, how it was dried and trimmed, and more importantly, how long it has been cured. 

Its like comparing a budget ready meal to a chef cooked dinner. lol  

thanks Saddam 

• Like 1

The best thing about having a prescription is the peace of mind, fuck it, honestly, it's worth paying just for the prescription pots/bags. :lookaround:  

A mate gave me some of his crop and I just put it in an empty prescription pot. lol 

Like the pigs are going to know the difference between Spectrum Red 2 and some nice Blues. lol    I could even take some on holiday. lol  

Oh, and the doctor said not to drive for 18 hours after medicating. Edit - He may have said 8 hours, I'll check at my  next appointment. 

Edited by Saddam
  • Like 2

so i watched a few youtube channel's videos and the quality is a bit hit and miss but this dude said the 1:1 strain was really nice, well I wouldnt mind some of that in my Mighty lol 

The pricing is basically the same as going black market but at least as you say Saddam you have that prescription, that piece of paper and being a vaper the worry of voiding that by burning a bifta isnt a problem.

What vape are you using Saddam?

• 1 month later...
On 30/09/2021 at 7:45 PM, Saddam said:

Just an old Storm vape, probably going to invest in a tiny might in the new year. :oldtoker:  

Out of interest Saddam, do you know which of these medi strains help with sleep?

I'm stuck at the mo as trying to get a mortgage and any weed script, given how expensive they are, will sadly screw my chances of that. It's looking like around February now.

The crazy thing is that despite the cannabis likely being prescribed to treat my crohn's, it may actually end up getting me off quetiapine and pregabalinn (which may be making my crohn's worse) although, they certainly have helped me over the years and have ended up being a little destructive. I would much rather spend a year being on a heavy indica, maybe occasionally taking these drugs in small amounts, then being on them long term. 

Edited by soto