Vape vs Joint?

GrowingViking

The debate isn't about whether cannabis is bad for you, it's just about joints and vapes. I know weed isn't going to kill me, that was the reason I quit baccy ten years ago, I've now basically quit alcohol as well. I used to drink about 24 cans of lager a week, now I don't even buy any beers at all, the only time I drink, is if we visit the in-laws, and I'm offered a beer.  When I do smoke joints, my clothes smell of smoke, and my taste buds go to sleep. I also use edibles a lot, especially AVB, at the moment I'm enjoying putting a few sprinkles of it in my scrambled eggs in the morning.  :hippy: 

• Like 1

Just now, Maesteg Cannabis Club said:

now I don't even buy any beers at all

hey now come on.. one step at a time lol 

• Like 5

Just now, twigs said:

hey now come on.. one step at a time lol 

lol  They don't mix for me anymore dude. Pure weed is too strong for the beer and just end up going to bed, then when I wake up, I know I've had a beer, even if it's just one or two.  :hippy:

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Maesteg Cannabis Club said:

lol  They don't mix for me anymore dude. Pure weed is too strong for the beer and just end up going to bed, then when I wake up, I know I've had a beer, even if it's just one or two.  :hippy:

Yeah now I'm growing my own weed I can vape every day if I want to, and I find I'm drinking less alcohol as a result. Still need a wee beer occasionally to wet the back of the throat, but I have cut way down on where I was. Which has to be a good thing.

I'm using AVB along with leaves/stems to make infused oil. Never thought to use it as seasoning. :D Might give it a try...

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Crow River said:

Yeah now I'm growing my own weed I can vape every day if I want to, and I find I'm drinking less alcohol as a result. Still need a wee beer occasionally to wet the back of the throat, but I have cut way down on where I was. Which has to be a good thing.

I'm using AVB along with leaves/stems to make infused oil. Never thought to use it as seasoning. :D Might give it a try...

I put 4 "sprinkles" of AVB into 3 scrambled eggs, a bit like a big pinch of salt when cooking.  :hippy:

• Like 2

On 23/06/2021 at 7:29 AM, Maesteg Cannabis Club said:

I know I've had a beer, even if it's just one or two.

I find if you go for mass produced beers then you will know about it the next day. I could go to the pub and drink locally produced ales all day but 4 bottles of Old Speckled Shit and my head is banging the next morning. 

• Like 2

Does the cannabis bind to the burnt plant molecules that form the smoke?

If so that would affect the high as the glowing end must be 500C so that sort of temp would generate vapour as well.

Vaping only produces vapour.

I found whities pretty much cease when I stopped mixing it with tobacco 

Oddly Americans have the opposite term and spliff means tobacco and green whereas in the UK spliff is pure and a joint is mixed with tobacco

Edited by Nick Berry

18 hours ago, Nick Berry said:

Oddly Americans have the opposite term and spliff means tobacco and green whereas in the UK spliff is pure and a joint is mixed with tobacco

I'm not sure that's the case. In my circles, spliff and joint and used interchangeably, regardless of whether it's mixed with tobacco or not. 

• Like 4

On 22/06/2021 at 11:45 AM, Maesteg Cannabis Club said:

I still smoke the occasional joint but I love the high from vaping. Sometimes I think to myself, "I don't feel stoned", but then I'll try doing something that normally is just run of the mill, and I find myself thinking "Shit! I'm off my tits", but, the best thing for me, is how amazing food smells and tastes. :hippy:

Got exactly the same feeling. "Don't feel anything... " then trying to get up from my chair "wow, I just can't walk straight" :smokin: Actually, I'm more high than when I was smoking, with half or less the dose I was using in my spliffs.

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
On 23/06/2021 at 8:20 AM, Maesteg Cannabis Club said:

and my taste buds go to sleep.

Going to sleep time!  Vaporizers are a really convenient way to have a final blast-off as the universe starts to expand from below the bed, no fire or sparks in the bedding, no awkward smoking position just relax in the darkness and breeeeeeeathe deeee . . . -_- , no ash or ashtray to knock, no smoke saturated air, no final roasting (coughing, breathlessness) of lungs before sleep with hot noxious coarse smoke.

After getting burned out from caning doobies all day  it helps one feel restored & anointed  like a Pharaoh :king:

• Like 2