UksFinest Passion Fruit Punch + Velvet Octane

2 hours ago, superfruit said:

Enjoy the smoke man, much earned.

Thanks dude I have been really enjoying it can't wait to grow it again wish I'd kept my cuttings alive though lol this was a special pheno I think fingers crossed I can get one similar or better out of the 2 seeds I have left.

• Like 2

Just had a look at this diary, amazing job mate, looks like it turned out really well for you. Iv just pulled the trigger on some sanbacio + velvet octane + forbidden dream + gorilla  breath. Won’t be popping them for at least another 2 months though as I want to make the most of the fun coupons I spent on them, hopefully get a few cuttings (will be a first time doing so)

If they turn out anything like yours il be more than happy with the purchase, hope to see some more in the future :yep:

• Like 1

@Danco hey man thanks alot mate keep a close eye on the velvet octane mate both of mine was hermies :thumbdown: the passion fruit punch is a banger though I'll definitely be doing it again I will post some bud shots tonight I've just been really busy at the moment 

• Like 1