UksFinest Passion Fruit Punch + Velvet Octane

Thank you to Mark for sending these over for the diary and apologies for taking a while to get the diary started.large.IMG_20200804_201649_compress14.jpg

I will be growing Passion Fruit Punch and Velvet Octane very excited to try these two new HSO strains.

I have put 3 of each into glasses of water. 

Passion Fruit Punch by Humboldt Seed Organization is an Indica-leaning feminized cannabis strain; a new elite cultivar created from the union of the uniquely exotic and beautiful Purple Punch combined with the loud and pungent terpene profile of the Geist OG.

Feminized

Geno type 65% Indica / 35% Sativa

Cross Purple Punch x Geist OG

Suitable for indoors and outdoors

Indoor flowering 53-56 days

Indoor yield 400-500 g/m2

Velvet Octane by Humboldt Seed Organization is an Indica-dominant feminized cannabis strain derived from an elite selection of our 4-way OG backcrossed into our in-house, uncirculated OG/Afghan cultivar. This combination establishes more compact growth with hardier structure supported by slightly broader fan leaves typically known to OG Kush.

Feminized

Genotype 70% Indica / 30% Sativa

Cross Afghan OG x Geist OG

Suitable for Indoors and outdoors

Indoor flowering 56-60 days

Indoor yield 450-600 g/m2

Indoor height 300-400 cm

Hope you are all well and let's get the diary rolling:skin_up:

• Like 11

58 minutes ago, tokenroll said:

Gonna pull up a seat and watch the show.

Take care. Toke...

Thank you mate I'll be keeping a seat warm in your thread too let's see what phenos we can get looks like we're in for a treat, some lovely og fingers crossed they both sound amazing. 

• Like 1

I look forward to seeing these strains and what you can do with them :)

They are on my list(long) of strains to try,

especially the Passion Fruit Punch.

Sounds tasty as.

Best of luck with the grow.

:yinyang:

• Like 2

Thanks for the support guys really appreciate it looks like 6/6 have germed already! I usually put in wet tissue after being in the glass but I can already see little tap roots so I'm gonna whack them in pots tonight. 

• Like 3

large.IMG_20200811_214443_compress82.jpglarge.IMG_20200811_214450_compress29.jpg

I've ended up with 2 Passion Fruit Punch and 3 Velvet Octane I was aiming to pop 6 and choose the best 2 of each anyway. 

I've potted these in plain clover multipurpose I picked up after hearing @blackpoolbouncer recommend it.

I will be using Intense Organix on these too it's my first time trying it out so any tips on feeds will be appreciated.

• Like 7

Coning on nicely bud.using the organix range myself.i started with the kickstart and foundation from bout day 7 and they loved it 

• Like 3

large.IMG_20200817_165117_compress20.jpglarge.IMG_20200817_165017_compress63.jpglarge.IMG_20200817_165004_compress56.jpglarge.IMG_20200817_164954_compress45.jpglarge.IMG_20200817_164943_compress1.jpglarge.IMG_20200817_164935_compress72.jpglarge.IMG_20200817_164805_compress21.jpg

Hope you all had a good weekend little update on the plants the 3 Velvet Octanes at the back and 2 Passion Fruit Punch at the front.

The intense organix have arrived today looking forward to the change over. Thanks@Intense Nutrients Matt 

• Like 7

17 hours ago, HSO-Mark said:

@UKsFinest steady growth over the last week mate  :yep:

You won't go far wrong with the Intense line ;)

You trying it this run mate?

Kind regards :bong:

Mark..

Hi mate I will be using just the intense organix for this run with a bit of bat guano. The passion fruit punches are very vigorous do you know if anyone has harvested these strains yet? I'll check out some diaries now.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, tokenroll said:

@UKsFinest great healthy looking plants.

Toke...

Thanks man we was both in sync I was liking your posts in your thread same time as you liked mine haha looking good in yours as usual mate fingers crossed I can keep them looking healthy lol

• Like 2

large.IMG_20200821_210046_compress82.jpglarge.IMG_20200821_211847_compress70.jpg

Repotted them all yesterday into 3.5L pots velvet octane are at the front and passion fruit punch at the back with a velvet octane spare wish I'd filled the pots right up now it's made it hard to water.

• Like 6

large.IMG_20200828_172942_compress89.jpg

Got a very speedy velvet octane on my hands very nice growth and plenty of branching going on I topped this one and the bigger passion fruit punch too, I will top the other 2 when they get to the same height. 

Plants have now all had their first feed today of 1.5ml of Intense Organix Grow. 

Plenty of roots are coming out the bottoms of the pots already so I think I will repot into finals and transfer to the bigger tent on Monday.

• Like 3