UksFinest Passion Fruit Punch + Velvet Octane

2 hours ago, Jibba jabba said:

Alright there @UKsFinest

Dunno how I missed this one so far:bangin:

That's a right old kick in the pisser mate, have you got any photos of said ballbags for us to see? 

Did you flip to flower or has it shown in veg  mate?

Anyway I am off,

Take it easy.Jj:yinyang:

They are still in veg mate one was defo balls so that one's been cut down the other is still in there I'm not 100% sure on this one but it's growing like mad I'll post some pics up later 

• Like 3

large.IMG_20200909_170047_compress53.jpg

passion fruit punch at the front and a thirsty velvet octane at the back, she's drinking so much and seems very vigorous it's about 4-5 inches taller than the others and has lots of good branching im gonna see what happens if these little balls are actually gonna turn into pistils or nuts.

The other velvet octane was clear as day but this one seems like it doesn't wanna show it's sex yet if it's a female it's the fastest growing female I've ever vegged up.

The passion fruit punch on the left has had some yellow tips but fingers crossed it's looking like it's on the mend now feeding 2.5ml organix grow and a dose of calmag here and there.large.IMG_20200909_170243_compress71.jpglarge.IMG_20200909_170228_compress28.jpglarge.IMG_20200909_170107_compress86.jpglarge.IMG_20200909_170053_compress63.jpglarge.5f58fe63b6ef3_IMG_20200909_1654512.jpg.

Edited by UKsFinest
  • Like 6

27 minutes ago, UKsFinest said:

large.5f58fe63b6ef3_IMG_20200909_1654512.jpg.

That's a great photo, but it does look a bit suspiciously like a flower rather than a bud,:v: for you.

• Like 5

Only just noticed these are actually in 7.5L pots I think I'm gonna repot the passion fruit punches into 15L pots and put the scrog in get the velvet out as I won't even have space it's stretchy as a mofo and still gender neutral at the moment.

I want to get these guys flowered out but think they are gonna be root bound in them 7.5s throughout flowering should I repot them? Give them a repot and a week to fill it then flip I think..

• Like 3

large.IMG_20200914_182654_compress53.jpg

These beasts have fully rooted out the 7.5L pots needed to be potted up sooner really but as I'm not driving I have to order my stuff unfortunately.

Pots and soil due tomorrow so I'll be potting them up and lowering the scrog to spread them out a bit, I'll give it till next Tuesday and flip em as jars are low but hopefully I'll be able to fill the tent by the time they finish stretching just tuck them under the scrog till the stretch is over.

• Like 10

On 14/09/2020 at 8:55 PM, UKsFinest said:

Pots and soil due tomorrow so I'll be potting them up and lowering the scrog to spread them out a bit

Great plan, the net should really help you  spread that canopy out :punk:

Once potted up they will be flying.

Take it easy. Jj :yinyang:

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, Jibba jabba said:

Great plan, the net should really help you  spread that canopy out :punk:

Once potted up they will be flying.

Thanks mate potted them up yesterday and lowered the scrog down I did spread them out a little bit but not sure if it's best to let the fan leaves and tops come through the net or keep em more horizonal under the net to spread them out a bit better.. think I'll be flipping them this weekend I'll upload some pics now 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, UKsFinest said:

bit but not sure if it's best to let the fan leaves and tops come through the net or keep em more horizonal under the net to spread them out a bit better.

If it was me I would lower the net a bit more or raise the pots to help spread them out a bit more, maybe super cropping them into place, to help widen the plants.

I would try to ovoid vertical growth and try to get them to fill the space.

Yeah that’s what I would do, nice trunk by the way :hippy:

• Like 3

50 minutes ago, Jibba jabba said:

If it was me I would lower the net a bit more or raise the pots to help spread them out a bit more, maybe super cropping them into place, to help widen the plants.

I would try to ovoid vertical growth and try to get them to fill the space.

Yeah that’s what I would do, nice trunk by the way :hippy:

Cheers mate I've never used a scrog so bit intimidating to me seeing the tops all spread out lol I'll lower it some more today when the light comes on

• Like 3

@UKsFinest hello mate looking great so far.

may i just ask why don't you push the net lower down mate so you could spread them out a bit more?oh i just saw @Jibba jabbas excellent advice .this sapphire scout muffin i just ate started to kick in:)

dont be intimidated about their training they will kick back even stronger.i love scrog myself actually thats the only way i grow.

good luck with them:yep:

Edited by ANTHONY13
  • Like 3

14 hours ago, ANTHONY13 said:

@UKsFinest hello mate looking great so far.

may i just ask why don't you push the net lower down mate so you could spread them out a bit more?oh i just saw @Jibba jabbas excellent advice .this sapphire scout muffin i just ate started to kick in:)

dont be intimidated about their training they will kick back even stronger.i love scrog myself actually thats the only way i grow.

good luck with them:yep:

Cheers man, sapphire scout looks lovely I was going to give it a try a while ago think I'll have to run it soon, I've lowered the scrog down and flipped them to 12/12 I'll post some pictures tonight sorry for lack of updates just been a bit busy, scrogging has always been something I've wanted to do they have responded really well to it think I'll keep on with  2 plant scrogs in this 100x100.

So far passion fruit punch 1 at the front is smelling like rubber and black pepper the one at the back is smelling sweet and fruity with loads of double pistils popping out already I will be taking a clone of each tonight but also got wedding cake cuts coming in the next couple of days.

Thanks everyone for popping in I will update tonight and more regularly during flowering.

• Like 4

large.IMG_20200921_230137_compress76.jpglarge.IMG_20200921_230230_compress85.jpglarge.IMG_20200921_230222_compress31.jpg

Really pleased with how these have been growing fingers crossed I can keep these lady's happy. They are on plain dechlorinated tap water using ecothrive neutralise going to be waiting for them to root out the new pot and then start giving some bloom nutes.

• Like 5

On 20/09/2020 at 10:15 AM, UKsFinest said:

sapphire scout looks lovely

I’ll second Anthony13 on the Sapphire Scout, it is one I’ll deffo be going back too, hit an taste.  

• Like 3