badbillybob

He who dares Rodders,............ he who dares .:unsure:

well ive gone and splashed out on some fancy nutes in addition to my normal IOnic line up. ive shelled a few quid on the silver H&G roots excellerator, and a litre of ionic PK, fifty sheets no less, my bloody oath it better work.....

Will be kicking this off shortly, when the beans arrive......

• Like 7

On 7/27/2020 at 2:35 PM, badbillybob said:

a real challenge............ a real big challenge.........real BIG

Soooooo, ive decided that for my next grow, im going to try and beat my previous personal best, and im gonna try and get ONE KILO  of dried buds,.............. from a single plant........

oooh coarr yeah, oi loikes 'em big me........

• Like 4

Nah, im keeping you all inn suspense..................im really still waiting for them to land mate. , should be here this week hopefully......

I did pick up 2 x led boards today tho.  One new one and a loaner from a mate. 

These are invisible sun boards, new one is a ISH 275R, powered by LM301H with far reds,  other one is a ISH 275 powered by LM 561C chips.

i was honestly stunned by how bright they are.......i think im gonna buy abother one

despite being told not to look at them when i switched them on, i looked at them.....i think im blind now....fukrs are bright eh? wow

• Like 8

20 minutes ago, badbillybob said:

despite being told not to look at them when i switched them on, i looked at them.....i think im blind now....fukrs are bright eh? wow

Did you not receive the free shades? I've just bought the ISH 400 XL.

I'm following in your wake, also waiting for seeds... SS prizes?

ATB mate.

• Like 4

Just now, Punta Roja said:

Did you not receive the free shades? I've just bought the ISH 400 XL.

I'm following in your wake, also waiting for seeds... SS prizes?

ATB mate.

Yeah i got the free shades, but of course i just wanted to switch it on and see what it was like, and fuk me , its bright..

No man, i got the SS ones a month or two back...

im using Dinafem seeds this time, Big Kush and blue cheese. . blue cheese for scrogging, big kush for kilo...

im looking forward to seeing how you get on with the new light, it will be good, what strains are you doing next?

• Like 4

@badbillybob I paid for the normal 400 but they sent me the XL instead not bad eh?

Been studying your work mate and I'm inspired.

Got the pipe, pump, chiller, three of them IKEA tubs and the new light (still to be assembled) for my BBB inspired RDWC set up. Gonna be flooming great... hopefully.

Was thinking about the SS Gorrila girl, I've done it before and it's great...only two plants... but then again?.. I've got so many seeds to choose from.

Not in any great rush as I've had a good haul from the garden and cropped four indoor. Hopefully be the end of the month I'll be somewhere near set up.

My prizes haven't arrive yet... got them in Dec last year...

Cheers mate ATB.

Edited by Punta Roja
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, Punta Roja said:

@badbillybob I paid for the normal 400 but they sent me the XL instead not bad eh?

Been studying your work mate and I'm inspired.

Got the pipe, pump, chiller, three of them IKEA tubs and the new light (still to be assembled) for my BBB inspired RDWC set up. Gonna be flooming great... hopefully.

Was thinking about the SS Gorrila girl, I've done it before and it's great...only two plants... but then again?.. I've got so many seeds to choose from.

Not in any great rush as I've had a good haul from the garden and cropped four indoor. Hopefully be the end of the month I'll be somewhere near set up.

My prizes haven't arrive yet... got them in Dec last year...

Cheers mate ATB.

Im sure youve got it covered man, but if you need any help with the rdwc build, feel free to message me.  

• Like 4

• 1 month later...

Holy fires of Babylon a Key!! :rockon:

How long do you intend to veg for based on your previous big haul! Ive heard on the grapevine of a Grower that does this with 4 plants so if SHTF he only gets, rumbled with 4 plants all 'mate of mate' talk so take with a liberal pinch of salt. 

• Like 1