Shed Build

stu914

Fkin nice one @stu914 build looks great, do like that rack/joint frame not heard of it before, seems very useful.  Stil gob smacked you taken pictures. What we gonna rinse you for now.

• Like 4

14 hours ago, stu914 said:

For all of you in tears through lack of visuals...here ya go...

First one out...partition wall across the shed with the lift-off insulated door (same build as the wall)

large.SSCN0910.JPG

The door is so heavy these casters along the bottom make lifting it on and off a breeze...:yep:

large.SSCN0906.JPG

The whole room has a dexion frame all round which gives me plenty of places to hang stuff...

It's good gear, very strong and not touching the walls which keeps any vibration noise to a minimum.

large.SSCN0900.JPG

Environment is pretty much spot on...:yep:

large.SSCN0885.JPG

Five Gorilla Bombs four weeks from flip, 9-10 weeks finish...boy did these buggers stretch...

There's a metal mesh with 4" squares hanging from the white cords which supports the plants,

Not fixed so it can be lowered or raised as needed

large.SSCN0908.JPG

Lower 1/3 stripped...

large.SSCN0901.JPG

This is the hybrid flood and drain/open flow watering system...you can see the results.

I'll do some close-ups of the system after this crop is finished and it's broken down for cleaning.

My first attempt at uploading photos (apart from the cat) These were taken with a Nikon Coolpix S220 which is about the size of a fag packet.

Feeling rather ...:smug:...;)

:oldtoker:

bloody hell, im coming over all feint, it cant be....can it.........

Stu posting pics, where will it end.........at least its one good thing to come out of 2021. 

seriously though, thats a really nice set up there, love it. 

some pics of your flood and drain table set up would be nice......hint hint.........

• Like 7

Thanks one and all for your kind remarks, I suppose thanks are also due for the sarky feckers as well, you know who you are....default_whistling.gifdefault_rofl.gif

@growinggold

It's dexion shelving used mostly in warehouses and the like. Just like a massive meccano set, it's what I used to build my first enclosure

for growing before tents...before internet as well...:yep:

@badbillybob

I'll be doing a close up on the grow system as we go, just looked in there, temps 23.7c default_eek.gif ...doesn't matter...

These girls get fed every 45 mins 24/7 with no signs of rot as they are cosy on the table, not in the res.

Proves one of my theories that it's not the actual temps in the res but the DO...couldn't get a bigger gap than this...hint, hint...:wassnnme::rofl:

Not been a bad start, Uncle Gavie survived...:rofl:

• Like 4

Over the years I've mentioned the 'FridgeGrow'....well...here it is...( at the other end of the shed, nice and stealthy)

large.SSCN0934.JPG

Bought this off Gumtree several years ago, twenty quid delivered (not working) A few adjustments and lo and behold a thing of beauty!!

large.SSCN0935.JPG

It started out as a Fridge Freezer, retro type which is a bit wider than normal.

This gives it a 60cm x 45cm footprint and after I punched out the division between the two there's 1.2m height.

The top section has extractor, filter, light driver + timer and computer fan supported on a wire mesh shelf (which came with the freezer)

(This also provides hanging anchors for the lights) The extract in the top r/h corner with a diy silencer on the outside at the back.

large.SSCN0936.JPG

Main grow chamber. I used this to grow and flower for years, one or possibly two plants, enough to be self-sufficient.

large.SSCN0937.JPG

The blue picnic box is my diy dwc pressed into service as a veg box. smscom hybrid pro 4 next to it and 500w fan heater below.

large.SSCN0938.JPG

Couple of air pumps, heater plug (dwc) dripper timer and thermostat (fan heater)

• Like 22

:eek::eek:

i've just picked myself up from the floor lol

well, well, the old dog has done it! :)

looks well tidy in there mate, and that fridge grow is going to be very inspiring for the new peeps i reckon :yep:

you'll be in cotc before you know it ;)

• Like 6

Just now, ratdog said:

well, well, the old dog goat has done it!

Still feeling my way round it rats, I suppose it was about time I gave the whippersnappers some pictures to prove the old fucker really does know is stuff...:rofl:

• Like 4

Now the baby box for starting seeds and cuttings...:yep:

Knocked up from an old sheet of reclaimed ply, lift off door secured with elastic ties, lightproofed with draft excluder.

large.SSCN0939.JPG

This sits next to the Fridge and is linked in for extract at the back.

large.SSCN0940.JPG

One or two 20w cfls and heated prop, works well...

OK you'all are spoiled enough...;)

• Like 11

7 minutes ago, stu914 said:

OK you'all are spoiled enough...

i feel like i've eaten ferrero rocher lol

the old fucker really does know is stuff...

you really need to stop reading stummers posts mate lol

Edited by ratdog
  • Like 4

2 minutes ago, ratdog said:

you really need to stop reading stummers posts mate

He taught me everything I know...don't usually drop my haitches...or is it 'aitches'...:rofl:

• Like 3

Just now, sweettooth said:

@stu914 that fridge grow is awesome, top job. love anything stealth is that certainly ticks all the boxes

Cheers bud, you could get away with this in the kitchen if necessary...:yep:

• Like 1