Critical+2.0 under glass

Bayleaf

On second thoughts there is something else I need to worry about... how the f*** am I going to dry it all?

It could well take over a whole room!

@Dinafem-Mark Can you tell me any more about the smell that this lady is going to give off? I know this strain is grown commercially so does that mean it keeps it's smell to itself (unless touched), or does she stink the Netherlands out?

I did three dinafem big kush in my mum's back garden in the UK, the scent on outdoor plants is overexaggerated, and only when close to harvest did they smell anymore than a few yards away.

Indoors as we know it's a different beast as in an enclosed space even begging plants with generate an odour.

• Like 1

On 10/09/2020 at 8:07 PM, Sensi jay said:

Indoors as we know it's a different beast as in an enclosed space even begging plants with generate an odour.

Good point. The reason a lot of the big grows are found is due to the indoors smell getting out through a door or window.

• Like 1

She is a beast and a beauty! Reminds me when I done trainwreck in a glass house years ago. Fingers crossed for good weather :yep:

• Like 1

Some branches had ventured outside of the greenhouse so during the rain I managed to persuade most of them to get back indoors. Those that wouldn't play ball got supercropped and bent inwards. This morning all but one little bud are under cover. I've still got most of the panes out of the GH so there's lots of air blowing around and the sun is out now, so fingers crossed.

Some of my pistils are starting to change colour but even so I think this plant has another month to go at least. The smell is ok at the moment despite them giving off a lovely hum close up and the breeze is helping to make it dissipate.

Come on baby, please don't rot - finish like a trooper!

Edited by Bayleaf

Day 110 from seed and it's pissing down :wallbash: and likely to be doing so in the south for the next week.

Even in my greenhouse she's getting wet - nothing I can do about it now apart from trying to knock the water off a couple of times a day. I would hate to have a guerilla patch out there, not knowing if it's safe or not. At least mine is in my garden. Pistils are starting to change colour but I expect she will be finished late October early Nov but quite frankly I will be happy to get her to any sort of harvest.

However, it's best to live contentedly in the present than worry about the future, so I enjoy just going into the GH and looking at her, smelling her and taking in the beautiful growth that she's made. What a lovely specimen. A joy to have in the garden.

Worse case scenario - I've still got all my indoor plants!

large.5f7849c9a0f03_Critical2.0Day110.jp

• Like 6

15 minutes ago, Bayleaf said:

However, it's best to live contentedly in the present than worry about the future, 

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery today is a gift that's why its called the present - anon 

Good luck getting her to harvest 

• Like 2

We've had a few days of rain and the Critical was wet for most of the time. The sun is out now, she's nice and dry and no sign of mould. Isn't gardening supposed to relieve stress?

large.5f7db7a678061_Critical2.0Day114.jp

• Like 8