Critical+2.0 under glass

Bayleaf

4-5 weeks (probably a bit earlier down here in the South East) will do me fine. I will top those new branches and bush her up even more! It's going to get warm and sunny again next week so I'm staying optimistic.

Meanwhile......I've got a Cookies Autoflowering (Dinafem) just about to finish (day 79). It's got a big footprint but the plant has been an airy, willowy, graceful sort of plant, with thin leaves and small gobstopper size buds all over it. It didn't look like it would give me much yield at all until the trichs went milky a few days ago. The calyxses are now swelling by the hour and there are already some amber trichs.  I'm going to keep her going until she's nice and amber and use her as a goodnight smoke!

large.5f181f59b0284_CookiesDay76.JPG.351

large.5f1c588259256_CookiesDay79.jpg.86c

• Like 10

Day 44, it's nearly the end of July and now I'm just feeding and waiting for flowering to start. It's been far cooler, wet and cloudy but these greenhouse plants are still growing nicely.

large.5f1e9e1ad0e90_Critical2.0Day44.jpg

• Like 5

@Bayleaf Thank you so much for getting your 2020 outdoor diary up ;)

I like what I see so far and will be following with interest  :yep:

Best of luck with the flower show, this should be a fun one  :headbang:

All the best :bong:

Mark..

• Like 1

Really hard to get a photo of her now as it's getting cramped in my greenhouse. Growth has been fantastic, she's got about 30 main bud sites, all the branches are tough and strong and she is spreading out nicely. Some of the leaves are bigger than my hand and every leaf is in perfect condition. It looks to me as if she's starting to flower. I'm so pleased with this free seed!

Here's a picture of her yesterday before I tied her down onto some more canes. She has taken over the greenhouse and I have trouble getting to the tomatoes!

large.5f27f3c8a9ff8_Critical2.0Day50.jpg

• Like 7

On 09/08/2020 at 10:21 AM, Bayleaf said:

Strong as hell and getting ready to flower.

Game time  :headbang:

All the best :bong:

Mark..

• Like 2

Flowering well under way now. I've had to tie her down for about the 5th time now. Can't take a full picture from inside the GH.

large.5f4013aec28a7_Critical2.0Day68.jpg

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...

I'm beginning to get concerned. This plant is bloody huge, I can hardly get in the greenhouse and it looks it like it could be good for half a kilo or more. It's possible it may stink out the entire town! Cinders in the top right corner seems tiny in comparison and that cola is a monster!

large.IMG_20200902_100927.jpg.f1d0b22633

Edited by Bayleaf
  • Like 2

Day 71 for the Cinderella Jack and I've had to chop her due to rot. I cut it all out, saved a fair bit of good bud for drying and I put a lot into the freezer for bubblehash and oil. It's a shame but I'm not surprised. I've only got the Critical+2.0 in the GH now and that will be the last outdoor plant I do. I've got a nice quiet thing going on indoors and having outdoor grows are just too much of a chance anyway: without it rotting every time!

Good thing was - the plant was very sticky, stunk beautiful and I reckon it was done just enough to get a good high. I'm looking forward to getting quite a bit of nice hash from it this weekend.

Now it's just the monster to deal with! I've bought some creosote and I'm going to recoat the same few bits of wood in the garden every few days to cover the smell until she's done or more likely until she starts to rot.

Cinders on the left, with dark green (drier) Brooklyn Sunrise on the right.

large.5f520bb975fa2_CindersdryingDay71.j

• Like 5

Day 86 from seed and the growth of the flowers is racing along and the greenhouse has a nice, warming smell in it now. The flowering point in this picture is about a foot long and there are over 25 of them just as strong on this plant. Quite incredible how much growth these can put on in just 3 months!

Three sides of the GH are completely masked with whitener, one side of glass has been taken out altogether and I have finely dappled the roof in whitener which lets the sun in but camouflages the contents perfectly. I'm going to start with my creosote smell camouflage in several days time and the garden looks like an impenetrable building site as I am also re-landscaping it. All we need is a month or so of nice weather, a bit more lockdown and job's a goodun. All I have to worry about is the dreaded rot (I'm already resigned to it all rotting as I don't want to get my hopes up).

large.5f58977f6ffbb_Critical2.0Day86.jpg

• Like 2