Teehee's Dutch Passion Old School Monster Foursome

teehee

On 14/12/2020 at 7:35 PM, growinggold said:

Enjoy your prizes!

On 14/12/2020 at 7:42 PM, NezA said:

Enjoy the loot mate

Cheers Guys. Unfortuately you can't get Intense Nutrients in Australia, so I donated the prize to a UK based grower.... lucky bastard!

• Like 7

On 14/12/2020 at 7:36 PM, btk1977 said:

Was well deserved, she was a stunner!

On 14/12/2020 at 8:09 PM, smokie1 b c f c said:

chuffed for you mate. well done. :yinyang:

On 14/12/2020 at 8:16 PM, Ccs141 said:

no worries well done

On 14/12/2020 at 8:23 PM, Sasquatch said:

Seasons greetings to ya Teehee, that was an outstanding plant. :cheers:

On 14/12/2020 at 9:42 PM, grower951 said:

Exceptional work mate well done :) 

On 15/12/2020 at 2:27 AM, Justanotherdude said:

Congrats!:yep::toot:

On 15/12/2020 at 8:08 AM, Ranec said:

Lovely strain and a cracking haul, you earned it bud :punk:

On 16/12/2020 at 0:45 AM, Bud Buddy said:

Nice @teehee

I know what your having for the holiday's. :bong: 

I may have to get some of those seeds to give them a go.

Congratulation on the COTC win also.

Bud Buddy

On 17/12/2020 at 6:47 PM, ursus1000 said:

Well deserved.Just wonderful :yep:

Thank you all for the lovely comments!

Wherever you are, I hope you stay safe and stay stoned!

• Like 8

On 14/12/2020 at 10:06 PM, Flamedodger said:

Bucking the trend that autos don’t yield. Worthy winner congrats :yep:

On 14/12/2020 at 10:07 PM, gonge said:

A thing of beauty..certainly changed my view on autos @teehee.well done on super growing skills

On 15/12/2020 at 4:39 AM, Openairbud said:

An auto winning cream of the crop!! Whatever next.. well deserved win @teehee mate, she was a beauty alright :hippy:

Again, thanks Guys, when I first started doing Autos, they said you'd only get 1-3 ounces out of them, and the bud would taste like hay and won't get you stoned.... not in my experience... the flavours, highs and yields can compare to photoperiods, but I'm sure it's breeder dependant.

I also got a fair amount of grief for using LEDs, but they too have come a long way, My Night Queen spent most of the time under an 800W LED that claims to have the same draw as a 400W HPS!

• Like 12

On 19/12/2020 at 11:35 AM, teehee said:

Cheers Guys. Unfortuately you can't get Intense Nutrients in Australia, so I donated the prize to a UK based grower.... lucky bastard!

Nevermind mate, anyway we all know the real prize is the recognition from the community!

Well done mate

• Like 2

@teehee I’ve just popped some night queens, their tap root has come through and I’ve just planted them in small pots how long did yours take to break through and would you use growth nutes or just water and root stim up until bloom pal

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Bricky said:

@teehee I’ve just popped some night queens, their tap root has come through and I’ve just planted them in small pots how long did yours take to break through and would you use growth nutes or just water and root stim up until bloom pal

Good decision Bricky! You won't regret it!

I plant my seeds in the medium direct, I don't soak them or put them in tissue paper etc.

When I plant this way, they take 48-72 hours to pop up out the medium.

You notice I say 'medium'.... I use Coco, so I HAVE to use nutes every feed.... plain water screws up Coco. 

If you're a soil grower, check out @blackpoolbouncers threads, he produces excellent soil grows.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Teehee What u thinking of these DP Powerplant autos ....behind rest i did but looking like they're gonna be some beasts !  (Pic 1,2&3) rest are further ahead but seem different pheno maybe ? .

large.20210102_110825_resize_82.jpglarge.20210102_110718_resize_70.jpglarge.20210102_110722_resize_31.jpglarge.20210102_110816_resize_77.jpglarge.20210102_110901_resize_14.jpg

2 almost done on righ are ex' cheese autos ...1 on left PP further ahead than beasts in 1,2&3 .

Looking to get the freak night queens u ran after my next madness adventure planned (3 x 3/4 ft bushes going into 3 x old attic water butts 125 ltr with 8" of pebbles at btm with airstones in as a mini dwc to waste and another 80 ltrs of coco on top then LST em til the autos here r done then 12/12 after i take cuts .... 2 x 600 per plant lmao ,ak47,Dos si Dos and super lemon haze  ....

GG 

• Like 2

• 9 months later...
On 23/09/2020 at 5:28 AM, laserbeams said:

Hi Teehee,  

I ordered some Night Queen seeds at the weekend after reading through your diaries. I hope they turn out at least half as good as your monster.

It's been about a year Bro, how did you get on? Same for you @Bricky... did you get anything decent?

I have just taken down another huge Night Queen, not as big as this one, but you may wanna take a peek...

http://www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?/topic/417233-teehees-2021-auto-monster-hunt/&page=3

Edited by teehee
  • Like 1

@teehee they were going good pal but I had to take them down as I was renting landlord come out and demanded to be shown around I was gutted I’ve just started back up now I have my own place but doing photos and run into a few problems tbh so just getting my bearings again pal I’ll check yours out tho, hope your all good matey

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 26/10/2021 at 0:56 PM, teehee said:

It's been about a year Bro, how did you get on? Same for you @Bricky... did you get anything decent?

I have just taken down another huge Night Queen, not as big as this one, but you may wanna take a peek...

http://www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?/topic/417233-teehees-2021-auto-monster-hunt/&page=3

Hi Tee,

Sorry for the late reply but been quite busy lately.  I did grow one Night Queen last time and she performed quite well in my amateur hands.  I figured out how to upload photos and there is a photo of the NQ and some friends in my gallery. Shes the one in the middle.  Nice hashy taste and produced a few jars worth.

One standout for me from my last grow was Sweet Seeds Auto Gelato.  Rock hard buds and really nice smoke too.  Going to get another run underway very soon.

All the best with your current grow.

LB

• Like 1