Teehee's Dutch Passion Old School Monster Foursome

teehee

Thoroughly deserved @teehee she was head and shoulders above the rest... Literally! It's not often we get to see monsters like that thanks for sharing her with us.

Enjoy the loot mate

• Like 2

An auto winning cream of the crop!! Whatever next.. well deserved win @teehee mate, she was a beauty alright :hippy:

Edited by Openairbud
@
  • Like 2

Nice @teehee

I know what your having for the holiday's. :bong: 

I may have to get some of those seeds to give them a go.

Congratulation on the COTC win also.

Bud Buddy

• Like 1

On 14/12/2020 at 9:32 AM, teehee said:

Well, I'm very pleased to say that the amazing 20.8 ounce Auto Night Queen won the October 2020 Cream of the Crop competition here on UK420. :yahoo:

I'm absolutely chuffed to bits, so I wanna give a big THANK YOU to all those below for your votes, I am so grateful. :notworthy:

I wish you all a lifetime of huge harvests dripping with sticky trichomes!

@Jimboo @alltimer @Fragg @bushdoc @Alys @grotbags @Squix @Justanotherdude @spirit animal - slug @Ccs141 @Ranec @Interstellar1 @Inspiration101 @Fish23 @seb88 @Welsh Tom @Tink420 @jnt @Bartyfartblast @Bigbob88 @growinggold @earl @Cannafella @Sasquatch @MindSoup @bigbadbudboi @OLaC @crticalcontent @Bud Buddy @billy420 @Speletjie @Russjackell @pickle brain @Harry0042 @Lazy Dayz @granny @Nuttyprof @Percy Turkle @Smokey McBongface @highgrower @twoscoops @schmoak @samhigh @grower951 @Vapehead @ravsta @Green Dogg @Mcgarret @Frogspawn @Openairbud @ESG @zug @countrock @hash72 @Lamster67 @ForrestGreens @CannaKay @buddly @assault and battery @Mugwuffin @MackTheLad @The-green-shark @Duurn @ratdog @shire

@latigid aikon @NezA @QuintinQuick @Team Green @Lean Bear @Rex Mundi @gonge @jtoogood @ANTHONY13 @lordie @Owderb  @SYZYGY @SmokeTester  @smokie1 b c f c @CBDGUY @theokoles @badbillybob @Cainedbutable @dazed&confused @B0bbyBuds @Asterion @golf.007 @audioaddict @Mk cheese @Flamedodger @FarmerPalmersNT @MagMar @CodeGreen @clipdog @AustrianToker @Dodgee @btk1977 @Greenthumbgardener and @TheGreenShabeenReturns

Enjoy the festive season, and all the best of health for the future!

20.8oz?! Harvest weight?! 

• Like 1