Teehee's Dutch Passion Old School Monster Foursome

teehee

On 23/09/2020 at 5:28 AM, laserbeams said:

I ordered some Night Queen seeds at the weekend after reading through your diaries. I hope they turn out at least half as good as your monster.

Thank you laserbeams! I hope you do well with your Night Queens..... how are you planning on growing them?

• Like 1

Hi Tee,  

The NQ seeds arrived couple of days ago.  I'm still pretty new to the forum and to growing as well.  Going to be in 20 litre airpots with Clover MPC, feed Canna Vega/Flores.  Lighting by my tried and tested 315 Cmh and when big enough a 220w Highlight from Diyleduk will be added to boost up the spectrums for flowering.

There will also be some Sweet Seeds Sweet Cheese XLs & Gorilla Girls XLs as well.   Sweet Cheese seems to be a winner for me.

Hopefully they will turn out well.  I would be over the moon with 1/4 of the return from one your monster plants. 

• Like 2

After the HUGE Night Queen, you'd think 'that's it!' but there's more....

Don't forget the Daiquiri Lime... I had to let her carry on a bit longer while I took down the Night Queen, so here she was on day 98....

large.5f7512dd2f5c3_day98DL1.JPG

I had stopped watering her for a couple of days and she was looking pretty shaggy. Leaves all dried up and drooping, and the buds were foxtailing and beginning to open up.

She was a big bulky girl though, here she is from above...

large.5f7512e44dd1c_day98DL2.JPG

... and although the buds weren't as tight as the other plants, they were still pretty greasy.....

large.5f7512e7d42f0_day98DL6.JPG

In the end, I had quite a lot of bud. I had the stems hanging in 3 boxes, here's the biggest box....

large.5f7512f685c83_DLharvest1.JPG

... and here's most of it in a big tub after final manicuring, ready to jar up with Boveda 62's....

large.5f7512fc50c48_DLharvest2.JPG

Final dry weight for the Daiquiri Lime 10.56 Ounces or 299g, which was quite a surprise!

So all in all, another big harvest... 

Daiquiri Lime 10.56 oz (299g)

Night Queen 20.8oz (589g)

Cinderella Jack 7.14oz (202g)

Think Different 8.23oz (233g)

TOTAL 46.73oz (1324g)

Well over a kilo from 4 plants... that'll keep me happy for the rest of the year! :bong:

Many thanks for joining me on the grow, I've got 4 more on the go, currently on day 33... Dinafem 'Cookie' and 'Blue Amnesia', plus Sweet Seeds 'Cream Mandarine XXL' and as always, a Dutch Passion 'Night Queen'.

I'll let you know how they get on!

Edited by teehee
  • Like 15

On 02/10/2020 at 7:08 AM, Ranec said:

That's a cracking tally bud, kudos!. :yep:

Thanks @Ranec, Dutch Passion are taking a look the grow because they've never seen one this big!

Here's the feeding schedule...

large.5f7aaf00a8589_Feedingschedule.jpg

Hope it makes sense!

Hand watered, daily feeds from about day 14, giving from 5L to 9L per plant, depending on their needs. 

As mentioned before, I've got another grow on the go, day 35 and looking pretty good.

Please take a peek on this link, it would be great to see you there!

http://www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?/topic/412323-teehees-2020-chrissy-crop/

Edited by teehee
  • Like 6

• 1 month later...
On 10/08/2020 at 10:39 AM, teehee said:

LANDLORD INSPECTION IN 2½ WEEKS

That the fourth one in 4 years !!.......... you might be pushing it a bit to fill those NQ long candy stix 110%, in 17 days tee brv.........

The TD is straight classic 100% TD best of pheno.............. stunning Dame man.............. i can smell it from here !!.....

It's been a few months since ive been in !! lol........... the quality continues un abated.......... i think tone wants me tp earn a living for a short time !!.... Auto PP test run on the boil, skywalker haze soon............. now that i am looking forward to xx

Inspection is that the gaff with the water tank half way up the hillside near by ??............ or you in town now brva ??........ best AM

we shoulda locked down ere, like your island brva.......... as you aint got C19 on that island now........ extended lockup worked 100% AM

• Like 1

19 hours ago, AutoMaster said:

That the fourth one in 4 years !!.......... you might be pushing it a bit to fill those NQ long candy stix 110%, in 17 days tee brv.........

Mate (where've you been???) I've had an inspection every 3-6 months for the past 4 years...  more like 10 inspections in that time!

As you've probably realised, the grow's done and dusted now, and I'm almost done with the next.... you've got some catching up to do!

The TD is straight classic 100% TD best of pheno

Man that was such a lovely smoke, nothing else like it!

I have kept a little in reserve for private use, I might dust off a jar right now and enjoy watching Man U getting caned by the Saints, then a hice heavy Night Queen for the Chelsea - Spurs game. 

skywalker haze

mmm nice one, you are a lucky sod getting to test new strains!

is that the gaff with the water tank half way up the hillside

Nah, we left there a year ago, it's all tap water (EC 0.2) and neighbours now :(

I've got the barbie on with a couple of paper bags full of stems and old leaves burning away... I can only burn between the hours of 23:00 and 04:00.

I can't just hide shit in the bush or in the garden anymore as there's kangaroos around and I don't want them getting caned, or worse, dying and needing me to drag them to the front gate foir the Council to pick up..... plus there's CCTV everywhere here. 

Haven't seen a snake in over a year (but I know they are out there...) much less in the way of huntsmen, got a family of (fairly big) kangaroos in the garden, lots of colorful birds, lorikeets and cockatoos etc. It's pretty nice here.

Summers just about to start... and temps are already sweltering and hitting anything between 35 - 45°C during the day.

aint got C19 on that island now.

Everyone's very proud of how well this state's done compared to the others here. Melbourne had a hardcore lockdown, Australia is a Police state.... if you don't comply, you get stamped on!

We can't leave even if we wanted to... no travel till Xmas 2021.... and you'll have to have a vaccine in order to get on that plane.... no thank you!!!

Even to cross the state border, you had to Quarantine at a designated hotel for 2 weeks at a cost of $3000. I think the borders open again from tomorroww, so that will be shelved.... until the next outbreak!

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, teehee said:

I have kept a little in reserve for private use, I might dust off a jar right now and enjoy watching Man U getting caned by the Saints,

Game of 90 mins man? To be honest time to get rid of Ole. He may be a legend but he ain't no manager

• Like 1

@Larry Badgeley  it was half time and you're 2-0 down, then I light up some Think Different.

I'm wondering if it's just the weed, or did that really happen!

Maybe Ole needs some of my stash to get him through the rest of the season!

Edited by teehee
  • Like 1

Holy smokes!

I came looking for this to find out what your COTC pic yielded, was way more than I guessed, though I am horrible at guessing yields.

I am currently in the midst of my first run with autos, have figured out a system where I can veg for long time with autos on the go, then flower my photos, rinse and repeat.

My lot aren't anywhere near this big, in fact smaller than I had anticipated, though I am pretty sure I held them back in smaller pots for far too long... old habits die hard!

This thread has definitely made me realise just how much I seem to have stunted them, and the potential I am working towards. It's all a learning curve!

Cheers! :hippy:

Edited by audioaddict
Broken F key, makes or conusing sentences!
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, teehee said:

@Larry Badgeley  it was half time and you're 2-0 down, then I light up some Think Different.

I'm wondering if it's just the weed, or did that really happen!

Maybe Ole needs some of my stash to get him through the rest of the season!

As I said man, game of 90 mins. Hope you're all OK down there? Bit hot is it?

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 30/11/2020 at 2:33 AM, audioaddict said:

Holy smokes!

I came looking for this to find out what your COTC pic yielded, was way more than I guessed, though I am horrible at guessing yields.

I am currently in the midst of my first run with autos, have figured out a system where I can veg for long time with autos on the go, then flower my photos, rinse and repeat.

My lot aren't anywhere near this big, in fact smaller than I had anticipated, though I am pretty sure I held them back in smaller pots for far too long... old habits die hard!

This thread has definitely made me realise just how much I seem to have stunted them, and the potential I am working towards. It's all a learning curve!

Cheers! :hippy:

Thanks @audioaddict good luck with your system, you'd best stock up on a job lot of large jars! 

On 30/11/2020 at 4:13 AM, Larry Badgeley said:

As I said man, game of 90 mins. Hope you're all OK down there? Bit hot is it?

With your words ringing in my ears, I watched in horror as 3 went past us on Sat :(

You know how things are here mate, it's gearing up for the Summer with daytime temps up in the 35-40°C region most days. Hot and humid, meaning storms around the corner!

Sure enough, for the next 10 days temps drop to mid 20's and there'll be plenty of storms and hard rain.... taking us up to Christmas week, where they reckon we'll be hot and sunny again..... I'm not holding my breath on that one - the last 5 Chrissies here have been drenched. 

All that bollocks we used to see on the news back home, where Santa surfs in on a blue skied sunny day at the beach.... it was all a big con!

I suppose a white Christmas is on the cards up your way? I actually miss the cosyness of a cold wet/snowy Xmas, all the smells of the food and the tree, log fire etc. 

Hope you have a good one Larry!

Edited by teehee
  • Like 1

@teehee. Had a good dumping of the white stuff last Friday as it happens. As usual though it didn't last long. We haven't had a white Christmas for years.

Yeah, don't know what to make of United this year. I think Ole is just not up to the job. Big weekend of course with the Derby. You just don't know which side will turn up. I have a feeling if we lose it could be curtains for him. We'll see.

We are not the biggest festivers here. This year of course is totally different due to the loss of Mrs LB's father a while back. We usually go for a walk and have dinner on our own. Has been like that for years. This time I am cooking for Mrs LB's Stepmother who is on her own and she is chuffed to bits. It's not far from us and we will be ensconced around the fire for a good evening session afterwards. I am not a great winter person and especially as we can't get away. Maybe next year when it all gets back to some sort of normality, we are planning 2 months in Asia somewhere for Jan and Feb. Maybe Thailand or India. I still work, but I own my company and maybe next March Mrs LB will give up work and as she is 50% shareholder the company will pay her and we can semi retire. Plans are afoot.

Take it easy down there? All the best to you and yours

• Like 1