Cream of the Crop - June 2020

Joolz

Cream of the Crop - June 2020  

230 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I voted high grower 

what a yield from such a small spot and light 

need to read that grow diary ASAP 

great pic 

• Like 3

This months nominees all deserve to win outright :)     The standards are awesome !!   From the photographic standards through to the simply awe inspiring plants ... it just ooozes class :) 

So so hard to chose whom to nominate and been looking at these pics on / off numerous times and every time i decide on a different nominee lol   

Congrats to you all guys & girls !!!   As there can only by 1 outright winner in the spirit of competition i will place my vote with Punk#1 for that poster quality shot !!  

Good luck to all & you all deserve to win !!  

• Like 3

toss up between Shire and Olac, Terples my next round,but good things start small...shire for me,lovely image.

• Like 2

Great pics as always, I voted last week but I can't remember who I voted for, well done all :bong:

• Like 1

Olac for me yeah.Great shot though i dont know if i am to tag/add etc.

@Olac ? 

Great pics all :notworthy:

• Like 1

Voted for Olac this time but gotta say

@Smokebelch deserves more votes, as that bud looks perfectly sugartastic. Only thing that made me edge toward O was the plurpley crystal thingys, mmm yummy