Cream of the Crop - June 2020

Joolz

Cream of the Crop - June 2020  

230 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Always nice to be in the vote - @Joolz - can you please update the weight as the 200g was a bad guestimate by me - the jared up weight was 242g as i think we are doing @diyleduk a disservice otherwise.

btw the cut was one my hacks - (Cheese x Blues) x (Cheese x Blues)

Edited by highgrower
  • Like 11

All of the flowers look beautiful, but that seedling pic is really doing it for me.

• Like 8

COTC picture quality gets better and better over the years. Shire’s seedling got my vote this time, lovely shot. 

• Like 9

Wow, an as already said, what an entry list for this month :notworthy:

I liked @shirepic when seen it in his diary an just hadda nominate it for this, so my vote goes to shire. 
But @Punk#1 an @OLaC made it a close call.

Well done to all the nomination’s. 

• Like 7

Difficult to choose :eek:  All are quality and was struggling between OLaC and Green Gremlin as I love colours.  Went for Gremlin's bud shot in the end, beautifully cooked :yep: 

• Like 6

Appreciate the nomination guys :yinyang:

My vote went to @shire this month for the excellent seedling shot...after all it all starts from a seed...this picture instantly had drawn me in with its beauty...

Some other fantastic shots as per guys well done to all...

Good luck 

Farmer G 

• Like 8

Thanks @Amo for nominating my seedling pic. Great to be in among all these amazing bud and plant pics this month, I'm well chuffed :)

Very tough choice indeed but highgrower  gets my vote for a stunning example of a perfect looking small space grow.

• Like 8