Cream of the Crop - June 2020

Joolz

Cream of the Crop - June 2020  

230 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

All stunners again, I had kind of chosen but my tablet screen is poorly lit.

So fired up the laptop and wow did Punk#1's shot come to life, beauty :yep:

Congratulations to all for being nominated and the best of luck.

:oldtoker:

• Like 6

hard to choose 1 this time, ive gone for bubbles depots, b line, them pink calxes got me thinking i need me some b line. :headbang:

• Like 4

I voted a few days ago but it’s amazing how summat for nowt can get yer making comments :yep:

I voted for shire. I just love the picture. It’d make a nice canvas would that. I think I might have even reported it for being such a beaut. 

Well done to all nominees some cracking pics :yep:

• Like 6

I’m sure it’s getting harder to pic a clear winner each month. @OLaC has got my vote on this one though.

Best of luck to all involved. :yep:

• Like 2

Theirs something really appealing with olacs pic. I remember being a kid and having that strange urge to drop tongue on a 9v battery. I get that same urge here :smokin: :D

• Like 5

I think they're all excellent but I think the black background against that mad looking plant wins it for me, nice one Punk#1 :yep: 

• Like 4

Really couldn't pick a winning bud shot when they are all so great, well done guys.

Had to vote for Shire, simply because its an unknown entity apart from the strain.

It could end up as good as any of the excellent examples submitted.

The buds are done and dusted as they say, the seedling is the beginning of a new life,

and everyone loves a newborn baby.

Great pics yet again.

• Like 2