Cream of the Crop - June 2020

Joolz

Cream of the Crop - June 2020  

230 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Well done @OLaC pm me with your choice in Nutrients and a safe adress and will get them out in the post to you buddy

:skin_up:

• Like 5

@Joolz @grotbags @Shumroom thanks guys! I'm really chuffed, Thanks to  everyone who voted, really made my day! @Punk#1 shot is equally deserving of the win, was pretty close man.

@Intense Nutrients Matt thanks mate, I still have quite alot left and can't get a grow on for a bit, can I offer them to second place? If @Punk#1 hasn't tried your nutrients yet, he's in for a treat. :yep:  

• Like 20

@OLaC very kind offer of you dude  :king:

@Punk#1 if you can pm me what medium you usually grow in and a safe address to send it to I will hook you up with a prize :toot:

• Like 9

@OLaC

Firstly, Congratulations for the win, Your pic definately deserved every vote!

All the entries were great as usual.. All winners really.. And wow thank you, that is very humble and generous of you and i will gladly accept your offer! Cheers! :hug:

@Intense Nutrients Matt

Cheers i will get a pm to you, Have been eyeing up these nutes for a wee while :guitar:

And thanks to everyone for getting me to second place :v:

Peace!

• Like 6

On 05/08/2020 at 9:45 PM, Punk#1 said:

@OLaC

Firstly, Congratulations for the win, Your pic definately deserved every vote!

All the entries were great as usual.. All winners really.. And wow thank you, that is very humble and generous of you and i will gladly accept your offer! Cheers! :hug:

@Intense Nutrients Matt

Cheers i will get a pm to you, Have been eyeing up these nutes for a wee while :guitar:

And thanks to everyone for getting me to second place :v:

Peace!

Thanks and no probs at all mate, looking forward to seeing Ur bumper crop with the new nutes :D

On 05/08/2020 at 9:45 PM, Punk#1 said:

21 hours ago, growinggold said:

Great work at @OLaC  and very generous! 

Thanks mate.

• Like 4