Cookies Auto, Gorilla Auto, Dinamed Kush CBD Auto under LED inc. Scope 2

Fragg

Smashed it mate, cracking grow all round :guitar: 

"As to if you gets you high, no it doesn’t in the normal way BUT My wife and I tried to have some before work, bad fucking idea lol Felt like we were working our way through treacle so didn’t exactly help"

More or less  what I thought when I grew Dinamed CBD.  Doesn't get you high as such but you know you've had something. Makes me a bit lethargic at the time of smoking but the pain relief is there for a good while after that wears off and good for sleeping. IPcbd  was just great, off to sleep in 20 mins. Purple Orange cbd on the other hand, 2:1 Cbd/thc, bollocks, more thc than that in it if you ask me lol got a nice sativa zing to it. Glad you're buzzing from your rewards mate. All the best :smokin: 

• Like 2

14 hours ago, jadenugs said:

Smashed it mate, cracking grow all round :guitar: 

Thanks man, sneak preview.....another recorded to announce when I get some time to do the updates!  Really happy with how this grow turned out and how things are looking in my tent now too lol 

Seems like we agree totally on these CBD strains, going to be growing a lot more of them in the future:yep:

ATB mate:oldtoker: 

• Like 4

:in_love:Dinamed Kush CBD Auto:in_love: - Day 78 Trim and Weigh Update

Top o' the evening good folk of uk420 :smokin: I got a little behind with updates thanks to work and half term depositing loads of tourists into the Lake District once again and me ending up exhausted. :no:Thankfully that is all now behind me and I can concentrate on all the things I like to do, like growing ganja and chatting about it on here :thumsup:....for what looks like the next 6 months from where I'm sitting??? Hey-Ho I will just grow ALOT of ganja then :headbang:  A years supply would be ideal so I can shut it all down and get my spot sold and head off to Greece in search of the legendary Kalamata Red and lots of sunbeams to turn into leccy for offgrid growing:guitar: Plan A will probs get fucked by the COVID shituation but I'm gonna shoot for it nonetheless as it's been my dream since leaving Greece with a young family in the early 90's, I will get there one fucking day! :D 

Speaking of growing, my whole setup has been changed by this particular strain as it has opened my eyes to the benefits of high CBD only strains. I will be growing a much bigger ratio of CBD to THC strains I think. Before sampling the DKCBD I thought one in every 3/4 plants through the grow would be high CBD. I remember laughing at one reviewer saying it had become his goto jar after years as a stoner and fuck me I'm the same!! Love the stuff, it's pure medicine and tastes and feels like it too, the terpenes are utterly divine toboot. Just vaped on bowl through the Cloud Evo and it is nothing short of sensational just on flavour alone as good as anything I have ever tasted....wtf:woot: I'm giving the game away a tad, vape report wise, but given Dinafem's precarious state right now I thought it important to get the basics out, regarding pain effects and general impression, before I get my lazy stoner ass to do the full summary of all the strains:smoke:

Right enough of the hyperbole lets crack on with the piccies from her trimming and weigh session after 13 days drying in the cardboard box.....

First up a shot of all the trimmed stems

large.5f9ffae8d4631_DinafemKushCBDAutoDay78stemstrimmedoverall.jpg

Close up View of the Main Cola

large.5f9ffadeacc36_DinafemKushCBDAutoDay78bud1.jpg

A couple of side colas

large.5f9ffae456456_DinafemKushCBDAutoDay78buds1.jpg

Some lower buds on her main cola

large.5f9ffae73081e_DinafemKushCBDAutoDay78lowerbud1.jpg

Main Cola

large.5f9ffae124c01_DinafemKushCBDAutoDay78bud2.jpg

Buds all chopped off stems ready for jarring!:smoke:

large.5f9ffae2a967f_DinafemKushCBDAutoDay78budpile.jpg

Final Weight - I nicked about 5g for a medical emergency as I mentioned in a previous post so c. 127g of meds:bong:

large.5f9ffaea4ab2d_DinafemKushCBDAutoDay78weight.jpg

Final Piccie for today them all jarred up - it isnt going to last long lol

large.5f9ffae5b4733_DinafemKushCBDAutoDay78jarred.jpg

There we have it the end of the line for the DKCBD, 127g is 4.5oz, a haul I'm very happy with and hopefully she will last until the next one comes through my perpetual system but as I dive for more every time I'm in pain I doubt it! lol I timed the drying about right as she was at 60% RH once jarred up, which I find is about right for long term storage and cure.

She was easy to grow but is very N sensitive in veg, added Coco to make the medium less nutrient rich, is the way forward with her, as for Bloom no higher that 1.4ml/l I reckon is the sweet spot in full flower. I've ordered a bunch more of these as I'm literally addicted to this strain. She is best pure in a vape, I wont waste her on a pure spliff at this stage with my limited supply, however mixed with other nice pain relieving strains like the Moby Dick or Mohan Ram for example is where she also shines making for a much fuller entourage effect :band:. The trim will be made into edibles by the missus and she is even using the leaves and stalk material to make CBD rich soap which will be an interesting experiment as my son suffers with eczema. The soap mixture smelt like canna butter and is supposed to have anti inflammatory and pain relief properties, it needs a 6 week cure(sound familiar?) and I will try and remember to report back on it! A soap report for a change on here :D I do think edibles are the way forward with CBD primarily, simply because you don't lose any and the effect will be prolonged but I will want a load to vape as well as she is soooo damn tasty :smokin: Hence the need to grow MORE :headbang:

In short I'm besotted with this strain and would recommend those that are interested in a supply of strong CBD in their lives to bag some packs before they possibly become unavailable. The problems with Dinafem are ongoing and the longer it goes on the worse it is looking I fear. It makes me bloody angry tbh that a company that was making big strides in the industry from this side of the pond can be struck down by the authorities so effortlessly. :censored: The rise of the cannabis industry is inevitable but there are still going to many casualties along the long road, a story we are well used to as growers.:ranting:  In this country we are all still having to be careful whilst producing our own meds ffs. I do hope that the current crisis sparks a flame of lateral thinking from the govt and they may realise they can make a few well needed bob with some bold thinking and ...SAVE THE NHS lolHealing of da nation :spliff:

I'd also like to thank @Dinafem-Mark once again, who very kindly sent me these beans after he had already sent me 3 strains for this diary. They have been life changing for us mate and I thank you from the bottom of my heart for showing me the way. :hug: I realise you probably wont read this given what you have been through but I'd like to send the good vibes in your general direction regardless, God knows you need them :)

That wraps up the DKCBD story for this diary although I will do a full vape report on all the stains at the end, most have had a cure now. The next and final update is the BAXXL trim and weigh and she is the beast of the bunch with a new auto record for me that I cant wait to announce shortly :badass: 

Thanks for reading and til next time keep it green/dark purple all:oldtoker:

• Like 8

Great to hear you've found another lady resident bro. More girls the merrier I says.

Good luck on your quest for Kalamata Red in sure you will find her too!

• Like 2

:badass:Blue Amnesia XXL:badass: - Trim and Weigh Update - New Record!!

Evening all! Tonight I have the pleasure of describing my delight on the evening of the final weigh in for this diary:guitar: I've lost count on the auto records I've broken in this diary now lol but I do recall I was hoping to break the Moby Dick's record and hit 10oz if I could....final result a bit later....... After chopping the trimmed bud off the stems I knew when I saw the pile there was no way it was fitting into my 5l ice cream container even piling it high so I borrowed the missus mixing bowl and even then it was coming out the top! She had 13 days in the drying box and I judge by the stems and feel of the bud as to when they are ready and she was finally ready for jarring. She was 60% RH once jarred which is the top of my ideal 58-60 range. The missus did the trimming again bless her, half killed her too lol But she is a trooper when it comes such things:wub: The buds are really dense unlike the airy DKCBD and the aroma I think is the pick of the bunch from this diary, really powerful terpene profile that is both fruity and sweet:smokin:

Enough teasing, time for the pics and the final reveal on the weight:band:

Overall shot of all the trimmed buds still on their stems

large.5fa33b07367c4_BlueAmnesiaXXLAuto-Day91allstems.jpg

Closer view of one of the small buds

large.5fa33b08ad806_BlueAmnesiaXXLAuto-Day91budonstemcloseup1.jpg

Another bud shot

large.5fa33b0cd2349_BlueAmnesiaXXLAuto-Day91budonstemcloseup3.jpg

One with a light for scale

large.5fa33b0b544ec_BlueAmnesiaXXLAuto-Day91budonstemcloseup2.jpg

Here she is in the mixing bowl 336g aka 12oz:yahoo:

large.5fa33b0e3e5ba_BlueAmnesiaXXLAuto-Day91finalweight336grams12oz.jpg

Lucky I ordered new jars! Kept one of the big budz intact cos, well it would be rude not too :) I wonder which one  @Intense Nutrients Matt wants this time lol

large.5fa33b0f89918_BlueAmnesiaXXLAuto-Day91jarred.jpg

I'm really stoked with this haul and it is great way to close out this autoflower diary for Dinafem, let's hope it's not my last! BAXXL is an amazing strain and I thoroughly recommend it. Super easy to grow, tbh this grow was far from perfect as it took place over the summer when I was extremely busy with work plus the lights, nutes and tent etc were all new to me. She had a bit of light burn and nute burn and yet still gave me 12oz of frosty fruitiness:shock: A bit more dialled in and she will do even better imho - a weight could easily be doable with her and I'm sorely tempted to try!

The fact that I have hit record after record despite my occasional cockups I think is down to a few factors all of which relate to my original decision to try and use products from uk420's sponsors. To help showcase them and as a way of saying thank you for being site sponsors in the first place. I've done very well from my time at uk420 and I like to give back if I can:yinyang:

1. Dinafem's genetics:badass: - Just unreal how they capture flavours of strains and then produce really vigorous versions of them time after time, real pros at fems and autos not to mention the CBD heavy strains they have done so many of. If you need cannabis meds and want rock solid genetics that NEVER fail look no further than Dinafem but look quick, just in case they cant overcome the pressure from Babylon's dark forces:pitchfork:
  2.  Scope V2 from @diyleduk has to be a msssive factor, it was new when I started this diary but now all sold and it's newer shinier version is due out at the start of next year I'm told. ;) Put me on the list for one lads, the spread is ideal from the v2 and the plants love the spectrum all at a reasonable price :) I love how they are bringing top notch LEDs to the UK consumer at reasonable prices, when I first started with LEDs in 2015 I was buying from the US and import was a PITA and they were pricey to start with. All the current lights at diyleduk are superior to my old ones and they have done me proud for 6 years now. LED makes so much sense for growing:yep:
  3.  Organix Nutrients from @Intense Nutrients smashed it out the park, I'm swimming in jars atm, boxes of 'em everywhere!...thanks guys:skin_up:
  4. Tropic Mix Medium - This was my first time using it and I was trying it having seen another member here speak highly of it and the fact that it had a fair bit of coco in it which autos like. I'm very impressed with it and will continue with it from here on. I spoke to site sponsors @One Tree Horticulture awhile back about Intense Nutrients which they stocked so I thought I'd take a punt and see if they could get Tropic Mix in too. After much wrangling, covert meetings, back handers and general shenanigans I'm pleased to say One Tree won the day and will shortly be stocking Tropic Mix!:toot: That means we at uk420 can get 15% off it until the end of Nov I think? Fuck I'm starting to sound like an advert lol anyway nice one  @One Tree Horticulture, hopefully it works out well for you and us:headbang:I'm certainly sorted now I can get my nutes, medium etc from you:D

Thanks to all of the above I now have a massive supply of top meds:yahoo:

I think that about wraps up this diary, bar the final vape reports, but I've been working on the first week of auto seedlings, trying to launch them as perfectly as I can for even better results down the line. I really wanna get a weight from an auto now and I have have 3 contenders in my tent atm, which is all that I can fit in a 1.2 x2 .4 ffs lol and if I can really nail the start was my thinking I should be able to do it. The most successful is a Dinafem OG Kush auto that today was 61cm tall at day 21, 11 cm she grew today alone, the 12oz BAXXL was 30cm at day 21:eek:. I thought I might do a post shortly about my little tricks for launching autos all summed up in one place and reference the OG Kush as it's another Dianfem strain.

Thats all for this evening, thanks for reading and til next time keep it green all:oldtoker:

Edited by Fragg
  • Like 15

Wonderful diary frag. You really do smash those auto out the park. Yields are insane. :badass:  autos come a long way. May well try a couple again one day. 

• Like 3

Gives new us your tipsss @Fragg....

Tell us your secrets....

Top read as always. Thanks again for sharing.

I really appreciate it. So glad I picked up 3no BAXXL autos now. 

• Like 3

Smashed it mate with a 12 oz plant :notworthy:

Thankyou for using our nutes and am glad you have got the results you did mate really well done. 

(the left hand jar from last time never turned up so I pick 2 this time yep lol

All the best buddy and enjoy your hard work 

Matt

• Like 4

On 05/11/2020 at 7:12 AM, Lean Bear said:

Wonderful diary frag. You really do smash those auto out the park. Yields are insane. :badass:  autos come a long way. May well try a couple again one day. 

Thanks man much appreciated! Yeah yields are intense ;) and as I say things are improving as a mate pointed out last week I’ve only got space for 2 in the tent now  lol 

On 05/11/2020 at 8:51 AM, growinggold said:

Gives new us your tipsss @Fragg....

Tell us your secrets....

Top read as always. Thanks again for sharing.

I really appreciate it. So glad I picked up 3no BAXXL autos now. 

Incoming mate! ;) Hitting the fells tomorrow I hear there might be some snow and ice in a month so want to be fit and ready to play in the white stuff :) 

Thanks for your kind words and good move on the BAXXLs as I see the 3 and 5 packs are gone now at Attitude....wonder why? 

On 05/11/2020 at 9:46 AM, Intense Nutrients Matt said:

Smashed it mate with a 12 oz plant :notworthy:

Thankyou for using our nutes and am glad you have got the results you did mate really well done. 

(the left hand jar from last time never turned up so I pick 2 this time yep lol

All the best buddy and enjoy your hard work 

Matt

Cheers Matt, thanks in no small part to your nutes. I always struggled with both PM and BB to keep the plant healthy leaf wise to the end with autos but not with IN , even the lower fans stay healthy which is superb. Can I ask do you use seaweed in the Bloom or Grow at all?

lol fucking posties having off with your stash eh :) 

Will do:oldtoker: 

• Like 4

great diary, and insane yeild from that blue amnesia. i remeber Teehee did great with his one too, they are obviously a beast of a plant. 

But you knocked it out the park with this grow, all of them look superb, well done and i look forward to the next one. 

• Like 3

20 hours ago, badbillybob said:

great diary, and insane yeild from that blue amnesia. i remeber Teehee did great with his one too, they are obviously a beast of a plant. 

But you knocked it out the park with this grow, all of them look superb, well done and i look forward to the next one. 

Cheers bud, I think Teehee will romp this months COTC with his 20oz Night Queen too:yep:

I’m hoping this isn’t the end of seeds for diaries from Dinafem/HSO but I fear it is certainly for awhile. I will be first in the queue if it all gets sorted though:headbang: I’m not sure I will do one until they start trading again as there seems little point? I’m sure as hell going to growing their genetics for some time to come so who knows.....

Thanks again mate and ATB with your endeavours too:oldtoker:

Edited by Fragg
  • Like 3

I think once my sweet seeds run is finished. I will be doing Dinafem diary. Mark was kind enough to try get me some seeds before the chaos, plus seeing your fly frag has got me salivating. I will be such a cure growing these great genetics I can't wait. 

• Like 2