Is cannabis wank?

Funk P

Maybe try a strain with more Sativa in it, also might not be fair to blame the weed for everything, these are unprecedented times after all.

• Like 8

Defo worth trying some different strains as terpenes also have a big effect on how cannabinoids effect our endocannabinoids system when it comes to mind and body high's not just %

• Like 8

24 minutes ago, Sgt Smash said:

Defo worth trying some different strains as terpenes also have a big effect on how cannabinoids effect our endocannabinoids system when it comes to mind and body high's not just %

That's a good point mate, if you're board of ya stash, adding teepines can make a difference. Legal and readily availiable

• Like 1

2 hours ago, GSZZ said:

It's not all tolerance, alot of cannabis really is just crap. Really good weed will get you stoned for months on end before the tolerance starts creeping up and the high starts changing, crap weed gets you stoned for a day or two and then its just the dull uninteresting buzz.

2 hours ago, Mugwuffin said:

Maybe try a strain with more Sativa in it, also might not be fair to blame the weed for everything, these are unprecedented times after all.

These both make a lot of sense but this was a vigorous auto that yielded big and had everything going for it, it fucked me for a good month and also fucked family members too the point that they could only have a bite of a brownie and they'd be out. 

With that being said your probably going to bring up the fact that yeild and vigour at the end of the day doesn't equal high percentage and terps? Not meant to sound sarcastic BTW 

47 minutes ago, Funk P said:

These both make a lot of sense but this was a vigorous auto that yielded big and had everything going for it, it fucked me for a good month and also fucked family members too the point that they could only have a bite of a brownie and they'd be out. 

With that being said your probably going to bring up the fact that yeild and vigour at the end of the day doesn't equal high percentage and terps? Not meant to sound sarcastic BTW 

I'm just prejudiced against Ruderalis, always seemed silly to cross in new genetics to make an easy to grow plant, even easier, but I suppose there was monies to be made. If you think autos yeild well, you really should try fems or regs, having control of the veg cycle can give you all the yeild you need. It's all personal preference at the end of the day.

• Like 7

Drop the autos. Drop the fems. Mix your spectrum. Increase your airflow. Dive into the smaller boutique breeders genetic bank (ace, ugorg etc...) and get on the hunt for keepers.

Edited by Cambium
  • Like 15

14 hours ago, jester29uk said:

whats the difference between edibles and smoking? never tried before?

One you eat and the other you smoke:wassnnme:

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, thatman said:

One you eat and the other you smoke:wassnnme:

I think you should explain Suppositories  to him as well mate :yes:

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Arthur Mix said:

@GuerillaOG Do you send your flowers off to be tested? How do you know the % of you did not do that ? 

no, i bought them off the darkweb and that's what the seller said. :yinyang::smokin:

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Funk P said:

Mate it really is a simple case of you're growing the wrong stuff. If its feminised and/or an auto just swerve it, theres way more bad in that pool than there is good.

The best advice in the thread so far:

4 hours ago, Cambium said:

Drop the autos. Drop the fems. Mix your spectrum. Increase your airflow. Dive into the smaller boutique breeders genetic bank (ace, ugorg etc...) and get on the hunt for keepers.

Couldn't agree more.

• Like 6

Quality of high is #1, not strength - something seemingly overlooked by many breeders and all you get is a dull stupor. The experience/effect is surely the main reason we smoke. 

% of this and that mean little in my experience, more for marketing. It's all about how different vars react with your unique endocannabinoid system. I usually choose a starting point based off detailed smoke reports or hearing interviews with breeders that share a similar view. 

I like functional but euphoric sats for during the day and groom work, something slightly trippy for writing music, and I'm on the hunt for something heavily narcotic and opium-like for evening knock-outs and sleep. Maybe have a think about what experience you'd like from weed and go from there - the menu is broad and the hunt is thrilling. 

• Like 14

Not all fems are bad. I'm vaping Dinafem's Quick Critical+ every vape hits me as hard as the last and I've been vaping it every day since December last year.

Sweet Seeds Sweet Amnesia Haze is also pranging my head but allowing me to do stuff.

I also flower mine a week past the breeder stated period at a minimum, I love my buds ripe swollen and ready to cane once they've had a spell in the jars from chop.

I would say if you don't want that dull stone and if you have some flower to toke on for a while then try the more sativa leaning strains with a longer flower period.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Exhale said:

Not all fems are bad. I'm vaping Dinafem's Quick Critical+ every vape hits me as hard as the last and I've been vaping it every day since December last year.

Sweet Seeds Sweet Amnesia Haze is also pranging my head but allowing me to do stuff.

Please don't take this the wrong way but both of those varieties are dull European varities, both of which come from two particular clones and then selfed (hardly breeding is it?) I assure you that if you grew something that came from some better breeders like Karma, Matt Riot, Oldtimer, UGORG, Ace, Cannabiogen (just to name a few) you will have your mind absolutely blown, and you'd never chong a critical joint again.

• Like 6

5 hours ago, Cambium said:

11 minutes ago, GSZZ said:

Please don't take this the wrong way but both of those varieties are dull European varities, both of which come from two particular clones and then selfed (hardly breeding is it?) I assure you that if you grew something that came from some better breeders like Karma, Matt Riot, Oldtimer, UGORG, Ace, Cannabiogen (just to name a few) you will have your mind absolutely blown, and you'd never chong a critical joint again.

There seems to be alot of hype around ugorg, whats the thinking and research behind your views on growing regs instead of fems? Do you have threads that explain it quite well or online info of any sort? I know the guys are ugorg hate fems and autos with a passion if I'm not mistaken.