Is cannabis wank?

Funk P

Sooooo I've been smoking kush for years like everyone here but when it comes to growing I haven't had too much experience to be fair. I recently grew a blue treacle auto which yielded around 85g & hit me like a truck at first then after a month tbh the high was just shit I just felt lazy, disconnected and to be honest I just felt like a loser who was stuck in time smoking kush... It still got me baked but the high changed after a while it didn't make TV funny anymore or make food taste as good to be honest its kinda put me off growing and everything thank god I have an interest in gardening and permaculture otherwise it would of been a waste of time. Anyone got some positive advice to lift me up. I've got 6 Affiedaze outside from @panik & their looking banging. Thanks guys! (Bare in mind I used to only smoke a little for money reasons but obviously once I grew I kinda had an unlimited supply = smoked a lot more than I usually do)

Edited by Funk P
  • Like 5

Welcome to the world of being a grower mate. The more we grow the more we smoke, well I do anyway lol. Then you're tolerance goes through the roof. It's one of the reasons I'll be having a tolerance break after my last zoot tonight :( but needs must as I've just polished an zip off in 6 days. 

For me it's a lack of self control and will power, I just think eh there's plenty there I'll have another zoot. Before you know it you've done naff all and the days flew over and you're jars are empty.

Though giving the last few months I think we can be forgiving though :hippy:

• Like 8

grow a larger variety of regs from different breeders and see what floats your boat..

sounds like your not smoking enough to see what’s out there..

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Levantine Lane said:

maybe give edibles a try  

whats the difference between edibles and smoking? never tried before?

• Like 1

We are in a very exciting time for weed at the moment, 2020 has seen lots if new 30% + THC strains as well as loads of Banging CBD strains that allow us all to build our tolerance up and down. Like for example, i got some UK kush, very high THC 29% + tastes like chemical kush, 1 or 2 puffs, knocks you out within 5-10 minutes. A few evenings of smoking that and i started to not really appreciate my day time smoke (Gelato 41) I decided to change it up and instead stash that shit away and go for a 16% THC white widow for a week, that lowered my tolerance, then i got some Dance Hall and Royal Medic which are both roughly 10% thc and 10 % cbd reducing tolerance. That way, you can increase and decrease THC levels and control Tolerance and still get a variety of flavors and that there will always be new ones. lol Peace! 

• Like 15

27 minutes ago, twigs said:

grow a larger variety of regs from different breeders and see what floats your boat..

sounds like your not smoking enough to see what’s out there..

Even when I didn't grow I used to get various strains of a mate who did, I never had a problem with getting baked. With that being said the amount I smoked was never close to the amount I smoked when I had the blue treacle. It knocked all my family members socks off as well as mine. The fact it was an auto made no difference because when I started smoking the blue treacle it fucked me more than most of the photoperiod kush I've had. From reading your post and others it seems like I might need to just control the amount I smoke maybe only have a few at night instead of smoking all day long. 

15 minutes ago, GuerillaOG said:

We are in a very exciting time for weed at the moment, 2020 has seen lots if new 30% + THC strains as well as loads of Banging CBD strains that allow us all to build our tolerance up and down. Like for example, i got some UK kush, very high THC 29% + tastes like chemical kush, 1 or 2 puffs, knocks you out within 5-10 minutes. A few evenings of smoking that and i started to not really appreciate my day time smoke (Gelato 41) I decided to change it up and instead stash that shit away and go for a 16% THC white widow for a week, that lowered my tolerance, then i got some Dance Hall and Royal Medic which are both roughly 10% thc and 10 % cbd reducing tolerance. That way, you can increase and decrease THC levels and control Tolerance and still get a variety of flavors and that there will always be new ones. lol Peace! 

This is another way of looking at it, the auto might of been potent and better than some photos I've smoked but that's not saying the photos that I smoked were amazing.... They could of been 20 percent max for all I know... You might be right, I think next time it will be a photo and one with fucking high thc content. Go big or go home eh. This might also be a learning curve, I think ill look into strains a lot more now and what type of high they give. 

Edited by Funk P
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, Levantine Lane said:

maybe give edibles a try  

This is also great advice, towards the end of the batch I did make some brownies and they definetly added a different high to the mix compared to the standard bowls. 

40 minutes ago, ukbudz said:

Welcome to the world of being a grower mate. The more we grow the more we smoke, well I do anyway lol. Then you're tolerance goes through the roof. It's one of the reasons I'll be having a tolerance break after my last zoot tonight :( but needs must as I've just polished an zip off in 6 days. 

For me it's a lack of self control and will power, I just think eh there's plenty there I'll have another zoot. Before you know it you've done naff all and the days flew over and you're jars are empty.

Though giving the last few months I think we can be forgiving though :hippy:

Were the same person lol

• Like 1

It's not all tolerance, alot of cannabis really is just crap. Really good weed will get you stoned for months on end before the tolerance starts creeping up and the high starts changing, crap weed gets you stoned for a day or two and then its just the dull uninteresting buzz.

• Like 22

Dude, abstinence is a winderful thing. 

My buddy's on his 

3rd week sober and doesn't see himself having a vape for a while. Still growing, still going to have jars and he'll probably appreciate his first harvest vape more than anyone else i know. 

I'm trying to keep it to a minimum but it's hard when it's in abundant supply. 

I find having lots of different strains keeps it interesting. That and plenty of cbd. 

• Like 7