Green Qube

custard ears

Please can you let us know if you get a roof qube @The Villan

I have to chop the normal tents about to fit my loft and then the outer skin never fits right!!

19 minutes ago, stu sleeper 20vt said:

I have to chop the normal tents about to fit my loft and then the outer skin never fits right!!

Sure will m8, but have been looking at the budbox pro tents, they seem to be on their game, theres a good vid to watch fromtheir makers and they seem really good, bit more expensive  though.

They make them in silver or white, the white is much better suited to LED grows as they reflect more PAR. These budbox ones are almost double the price though :(

@stu sleeper 20vt I went for the budbox in white m8, £225 I was going to have to spend near enough that on wood etc for a purpose built one but just  don't have the time and energy for all that.

Edited by The Villan
  • Like 4

22 minutes ago, stu sleeper 20vt said:

If you can get away with 1.8m height tent then take a look at the 1.8 meter high hydrolab - I recently got one and am happy with the build quality for the price at around £140 - managed to get it all put together in a pretty tight space as well - it has metal corner pieces which i think most cheaper tents dont and have plastic things.

i had a bud box 10+ years ago and remember ripping the zip while trying to get it over the frame and breaking one of the plastic corner bits - i suspect their quality has improved since then.

• Like 5

15 minutes ago, highgrower said:

If you can get away with 1.8m height tent then take a look at the 1.8 meter high hydrolab - I recently got one and am happy with the build quality for the price at around £140 - managed to get it all put together in a pretty tight space as well - it has metal corner pieces which i think most cheaper tents dont and have plastic things.

i had a bud box 10+ years ago and remember ripping the zip while trying to get it over the frame and breaking one of the plastic corner bits - i suspect their quality has improved since then.

All metal corners now Highgrower, and have been reading reviews for the last few hours, quite a few growers, and review makers are singing their praises, I just hope I can do the same :)

I have had a right mare of a time with my old groom, spent hundreds on trying to repair things and they have all failed, jars are getting emptied rapidly and I need a quick fix, also going up in the loft will save me from going out in all weathers to tend the grow, which believe me has taken a weight off my shoulders and poor knees :)

Right.....next on the list AC Infinity kits :) probably take me another good few hours to make my mind up :) First stop.....uk420 forums :)

Edited by The Villan
  • Like 3