Green Qube

custard ears

ok guys stop now  lol 

Hope you get it sorted custard ears, how long has this one lasted? I mean to say it's user error when the zips have gone, how else can you use a zip ffs  

• Like 2

3 hours ago, custard ears said:

I have had a follow up reply from green qube and to be fair they’re now looking into it a little deeper! 
I will update any future progress.

The initial response was shoddy to say the least! 

I need to contact them about an issue, I took it up with the shop but I've never heard back. Was peak "lockdown" though.

When I opened mine  (green one) one pole had bubbles and flaking on the paint which just flaked off its also rusty under it, I've a small set up  it's not heavy. its no a big thing really so I'm hoping they just sort a new pole.

I was a bit gutted as thought it looked tight, the inner zip covers could be better too. Apart from that quality kit. 

It's been quite bonkers so I have just let it slide for now. Good luck. :bong:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, KC said:

ok guys stop now  lol 

Hope you get it sorted custard ears, how long has this one lasted? I mean to say it's user error when the zips have gone, how else can you use a zip ffs  

hi,

The door lasted two openings I’ve had to use the other door which isn’t a full opener! Stupid design!

They said I must of shut it from the inside forcing the zip ffs....

Awaiting another response from green qube..

I will update this as soon as I have a resolve, as so many people have or will purchase from them..

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Bingboing said:

I need to contact them about an issue, I took it up with the shop but I've never heard back. Was peak "lockdown" though.

When I opened mine  (green one) one pole had bubbles and flaking on the paint which just flaked off its also rusty under it, I've a small set up  it's not heavy. its no a big thing really so I'm hoping they just sort a new pole.

I was a bit gutted as thought it looked tight, the inner zip covers could be better too. Apart from that quality kit. 

It's been quite bonkers so I have just let it slide for now. Good luck. :bong:

Contact them direct, they got back to me quickly, although I didn’t get the response I wanted.

• Like 2

A quick update..

Green qube have looked at my complaint again and it’s looking like they are sending me a new outer shell on Monday, awaiting the go ahead from the production manger after I sent some photos..

I have requested the old model liner and they have agreed as long as the production manager gives the go ahead for a replacement.

Hopefully this is looking like it’s being resolved, I will confirm if and when I get the replacement.

Thanks 

C.Ears 

• Like 5

I reckon Qube should get mid life closet crisis Schofield to sell their tents... 

"Have you got what it takes to enter the Qube?

Edited by KayDog

On a practical note, the coloured poles are a unique selling point gimmick /identifier. 

Changing the colour of the poles might be to do with ageing the poles and so helps them with warranty claims. 

I'm aware of a lawn mower maker that changes the colour of its plastic shell each year so any claims can be aged properly. 

Yes but they state in their videos how you know its genuine because of the colour, then they change the colour. They're a bunch of sausages is what they are :yes:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, KayDog said:

You sound like the cat's got the cream! 

How dairy..

I heard they changed the poles to orange because people were selling low quality copy cat tents with green poles.
Gorilla make good tents but they’re silly money and they spell guerrilla wrong.
:smokin:

Edited by Era
  • Like 1

Update.

New, old model outer shell has arrived this morning as requested. 

I’m happier with the older model outer shell that’s for sure!! 

Thanks. 

• Like 1

Well done! 

That's a result not to be trifled with! lol

So did you return or keep the original shell?