Green Qube

custard ears

3 hours ago, KayDog said:

Well done! 

That's a result not to be trifled with! lol

So did you return or keep the original shell? 

Yes, a result I suppose, I can turn it round and use it in the future, when I break the replacement!

• Like 2

Consider this - 

I hope you never get a 'visit' but if you do, the filth will cut your tent to pieces by slashing it. 

If you store your spare off site someplace, it can't get damaged and so would be a great replacement.... 

and when the spare is in use, you might be able to gaffer tape repair the slashed one. 

As I say, I hope the gods of bountiful bud bless you with peaceful grows. ;)

• 2 years later...
21 minutes ago, lush1 said:

Useless POS these things are I bought one and two of the zips broke on it straight away 

Thanks for reviving this thread. Absolutely terrible company. One of my hanging bars was deformed on the end part that hangs onto the other bar. I emailed them and they referred me to their terms and conditions which states that all defects have to be reported to them within 48 hours. It had been around 2 weeks for me since I was waiting to move a few things around to make room for their tent. Do they seriously think we all have time to open everything up and put it all together within 48 hours of delivery? Some of us have full time jobs and kids and can only do it on the weekend. I’m never using them and never recommending them again. 

Oh and I’ve found a few minuscule holes in their tent in some places. I never would normally bring it up as it’s minor but since I’m shitting on their “customer service” I might as well throw it in there

• Like 1

There shocking tents and that shitty fecking thing they called a light saver!! Seriously shove it up where the sun don't shine. Biggest POS I've ever came across and those half the price on flebay or the river are better value.  Took a while to work out what POS meant though 

I was given a full refund because of the light leaks the tent had. Its no good to man nor beast in an open room as sunlight would beam right through. 

I ended up locking it away inside a wardrobe with heavy blankets over the tent to stop light leaking. So far it's been OK but zip has burst, the vents permanently shut closed tight and the only blessing is it was free but truth be told I've got to dispose of it and thats not so easy to do around my neck of the woods without causing suspicion lol

The only good thing is a green viewing window which apparently won't wake plants up in sleep mode... honestly have ya heard such pish!! Have ya asked the plants if they wake!!

• Like 2

Mmm...that's a bummer as I was just about to buy a roof cube!

When a product is on sale at alot of vendors it does make you wonder...its cos they're shite??!!

The distributors are fucking rude twats my friends a few hydro stores and point blank refuses to get any in if customers ask for them after the same shannagans off them certainly not on.

• Like 2

Been hearing really bad feedback about them for years now, surprised they haven’t re-branded and chosen the next new colour to spray their tent poles. lol

I have a 2.1x1.2 one that’s a few years old and still good to go.  I have it in a dark room and a few light leaks have happened where it’s been folded in storage over and over.  I only ever managed to get the tent and poles in the ridiculously tight bag once and never again.  Almost bust a gonad! Won’t buy again though after all the honest feedback. :mellow:

• Like 2

they used to be good, but they arent any more.

i had one years ago and it was bulletproof, got another couple of years back set it up and more pinholes than a dont know what. zip[ sticks often, and i ripped a corner after taking it down, storing it 6 months and tre setting it up.

my cheapo ebay breeding tent is better tbh, and i wouldnt buy another.

Also heard distributer isnt interested in sorting issues out.

i think theyre just another company who started with good intentions then started soucing from chine to increase profits.

fuckem

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, badbillybob said:

they used to be good, but they arent any more.

i had one years ago and it was bulletproof, got another couple of years back set it up and more pinholes than a dont know what. zip[ sticks often, and i ripped a corner after taking it down, storing it 6 months and tre setting it up.

my cheapo ebay breeding tent is better tbh, and i wouldnt buy another.

Also heard distributer isnt interested in sorting issues out.

i think theyre just another company who started with good intentions then started soucing from chine to increase profits.

fuckem

Yeah fucking pinholes galore. 

• 2 weeks later...

I was going to go in the loft, but thought about repairing the old room roof, but it aint going to happen. So I am now going back in the loft but need a tent tlike the qube loft tent, are there any equivalents out there worth the money ?

Cheers Vill

On another note, the tents I have been looking at show the extraction holes at the front, is there one at the back of the tent aswell ?

Cheers

Vill

eta yep they do :)

Edited by The Villan

My Green cube is still going... it's in theft so doesn't matter about the fabric letting light out, which happened in the second year. Also the zip went in the second year but  with a needle and thread and fabric glue..... Reflective lining is beginning to flake off as well as well but in this day and age.... what do you expect for £120.

It did support my 100kg hanging from it which makes me think there's an afterlife for the poles (pressie for my Dank Dame :upside:). Must have had it 3/4yrs so happy with its life.

• Like 1