Northen garden autos

rurallegend

1 hour ago, rurallegend said:

Afternoon folks. Oh man oh man. I can't help but  go and look at them 20 times a day. Start things off I thought I had problems with spider mites and aphids, I dont. There's been 2 or 3 aphids but nothing drastic. Little yellow bugs are some jumping twats that are like fleas nothing to worry about. 

Growth wise well you can see for yourselves. No problems at all although I overfed them 10 days ago and got a couple of rustsy ends on fans but that's sorted. So the purple one is g13 labs auto Berry and oh man it's smelling bloody lush. Sticky sticky fingers after having a look. The other 3 must be the big domina autos as they're identical.... Yes I didn't label them up but it's all going in the same jar's! 

Not 100% sure but maybe 2 weeks left on the berry? Starting to get some real fattening on the buds now changes in pistil colour and tricombs all over the place so I'll be keeping a close eye on them  going Amber. The others I reckon another 4 weeks would take them to 13 weeks from seed! Time will tell. 

The little random photoperiod is vegging up nice, pretty sure it's in preflower not surprised with how shit the weathers been first time in a week I've seen the sun. 

3 gsc auto, 1 critial xxl auto and a fruit salad all vegging up nice about 5 weeks since seed now so expecting them to shoot up for a stretch anyday now, ones got some curley dodgy leaves but sure she'll be fine! They were transplanted 2 weeks in so a little bit of shock maybe. 

Pics below and peace out folks happy growing. 

8W6qcfA.jpg

aBbfDk5.jpg

KWKKkup.jpg

bokisle.jpg

S9iszHG.jpg

wNBLRME.jpg

U5HmNVa.jpg

maV6Qd7.jpg

7OGjF2l.jpg

9PBYUo0.jpg

QZAttQZ.jpg

All looking as good as I expected bud. The curling of the leaves I shouldn't worry about to much mine did the same think its got something to do with the weather as when its dropped in temp that's when mine done it. 

Have you checked the trichomes? To see about colour every one has their own preference to this i like mine to be 50/50 before chop. If you haven't get a jewelers scope pretty cheap on ebay I use mine with a bit of blue tack to my phone and use it that way. 

I'm gonna give a little update tomorrow wind is blowing gales today so opened up to greenhouse so the girls get a nice bit of exercise lol. 

Hope all is good. 

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

Afternoon folks. Sorry I havnt had an update up just haven't felt like doing one for a while. Anyhow things are flying pics below and peace out. 

y9P0laV.jpg

YVLiLTT.jpg

wFaNMJY.jpg

bAzKoK8.jpg

Q6JYck6.jpg

TWhGE2x.jpg

MK6q8eu.jpg

KWrOz8s.jpg

emyTKTy.jpg

Edited by rurallegend
  • Like 12

4 hours ago, rurallegend said:

Afternoon folks. Sorry I havnt had an update up just haven't felt like doing one for a while. Anyhow things are flying pics below and peace out. 

y9P0laV.jpg

YVLiLTT.jpg

wFaNMJY.jpg

bAzKoK8.jpg

Q6JYck6.jpg

TWhGE2x.jpg

MK6q8eu.jpg

KWrOz8s.jpg

emyTKTy.jpg

Beautiful Colas mate. Enjoy your reward.

• Like 4

morning folks! Hope your grows are going well. Small update today. Had some issues with aphids / greenfly. The fuckers are loving my buds..... Pulled a good 50+ off all 4 plants the last few days getting pretty disheartened but it's outdoors so expected I guess. Don't want to spray anything so late in flower either and they're fucking sticking too the trichomes too..... But we keep going! Getting yellowing on the auto purple berry now and looking like she's getting ready for harvest soon! 

Peace out and pics below as always. 

Tl7XD2j.jpg

foMWhqY.jpg

4nu21t1.jpg

7sPvydw.jpg

0EWUWY7.jpg

QXNwHYS.jpg

LOx5mR0.jpg

• Like 10

Morning folks. So the auto berry has been half cut yesterday and stuck to dry seems to have stalled for the last week not much going on brown pistils all over and full milky and a few Amber trics lots yellow leaves. Still about half the plant left on to try and mature some more. I refuse to pay for any so it's a nice chunk of early harvest while I wait on the rest and other 3 to mature up. I reckon about an oz once dried so not bad for half a plant. 3gsc auto and xxl critical auto all showing pistils and going into flower now.

So ive decided To get myself a tent on the go. Got a 60x60x160 with a 250w mh and 250w hps. The fan I've got is pretty shit hitting temps upto 35. Waiting on the new 5" to turn up then I can tune it in nice. Got a candy kush and northen lights auto popped above with the first set of fans.

Will get a proper update and some pics on either later today or over the weekend when somthing is happening just fancied coming on to say what's on my mind. 

Happy growing and peace out folks 

• Like 1

A few pics. New phone so much better quality. The kola on the right of top pic is fatter than a coke can and as long as 3... Yummy yummy. Even the side buds are bigger than the kola on the purple one. She's going to be a nice harvest. 

lAFUEHh.jpg

kOEjugE.jpg

FDyB4dI.jpg

gy3nImD.jpg

• Like 8

Quick one today folks. The purple one auto berry is down and drying now. Not a huge harvest but absoultly lovely smoke ( took a early tester last week). The deepest purples almost black. 

The others are all doing nice and not long untill harvest day.  Pics below and peace out 

1kShmam.jpg

ZyFKjBH.jpg

B0MeOv6.jpg

v7X9BHI.jpg

lRvOUFN.jpg

• Like 6