Northen garden autos

rurallegend

22 minutes ago, rurallegend said:

Cheers mate yeah I've seen that many different things it's just confused me but was planning on trying that tonight! Cheers ill let you know how they get on. And sun?? What's that haven't seen it for days up here... 

Haha I take it you are up north? My mother in law lives in peterhead gets lots of sea fog. I'm on the east coast. 

On 25/06/2020 at 5:20 PM, OldFord said:

Looking very nice and healthy :)      Be very cautious as the plastic type greenhouses / tunnels all tend to amplify the smell badly !     

They also have a tendency to promote mold due to the high humidity.

Keep the pics coming :)       All the best.  

I can confirm this point....I used to grow autos in my polytunnel but could never get them to the end....the smell was pretty pungent(I didn't realise that the polytunnel could amplify the smell) but the biggest problem was the rot...it was just too humid in there...I tried putting a fan in to circulate the air but that just made the smell worse....few pics of my polytunnel grows....

Cheers Lamster 

large.20180727_121524_IMG_1423_compress92.jpglarge.20180727_121534_IMG_1424_compress16.jpglarge.20180727_121540_IMG_1425_compress57.jpglarge.20180727_121549_IMG_1426_compress8.jpg

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Lamster67 said:

I can confirm this point....I used to grow autos in my polytunnel but could never get them to the end....the smell was pretty pungent(I didn't realise that the polytunnel could amplify the smell) but the biggest problem was the rot...it was just too humid in there...I tried putting a fan in to circulate the air but that just made the smell worse....few pics of my polytunnel grows....

Cheers Lamster 

large.20180727_121524_IMG_1423_compress92.jpglarge.20180727_121534_IMG_1424_compress16.jpglarge.20180727_121540_IMG_1425_compress57.jpglarge.20180727_121549_IMG_1426_compress8.jpg

Ahh yeah, I don't feel like I'll have any problems it's basically a few wooden posts with a plastic sheet over the top open at both ends and the back good breeze right through all the time. Nice looking plants btw 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Wappasmokes said:

Haha I take it you are up north? My mother in law lives in peterhead gets lots of sea fog. I'm on the east coast. 

Yeah in the borders so not having the best of luck with sun at the moment 

• Like 1

Got a quick question for you bud. how long did your auto veg for before flowering if I may ask? 

As over got some monster autos going at the moment. That's not there name though. 

Forget those girls are looking good though mate. 

Edited by Wappasmokes

1 hour ago, Wappasmokes said:

Got a quick question for you bud. how long did your auto veg for before flowering if I may ask? 

As over got some monster autos going at the moment. That's not there name though. 

Forget those girls are looking good though mate. 

About 4 weeks mate then 2 weeks of crazy stretch as the pistils started to appear and its been 2 weeks into full flower now, so 4/4 at the point I'm at now give or take a week.  First week of seedlings was a struggle 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rurallegend said:

About 4 weeks mate then 2 weeks of crazy stretch as the pistils started to appear and its been 2 weeks into full flower now, so 4/4 at the point I'm at now give or take a week.  First week of seedlings was a struggle 

See the automaria 2 is just over 9 weeks and only been in flower just over a week. The pandora is same age but only started to flower 5 days ago. All the threads I've read for outdoor autos have started to flower a lot sooner than mine it just seems wierd lol. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Wappasmokes said:

See the automaria 2 is just over 9 weeks and only been in flower just over a week. The pandora is same age but only started to flower 5 days ago. All the threads I've read for outdoor autos have started to flower a lot sooner than mine it just seems wierd lol. 

Woluldnt worry mate I've got 2 of the same big domina autos outdoors at a guerilla site and they have only gone into flower this week where as the same under cover are 4 weeks in! Depends if you transplanted them after planting as that knocks a few weeks back to recover from the shock. 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, rurallegend said:

Depends if you transplanted them after planting as that knocks a few weeks back to recover from the shock. 

When I put them in the ground they had their first single blade leaves and just started to sprout new growth. Perhaps they just love it so much in there they wanted to hang around a bit longer lol. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Wappasmokes said:

When I put them in the ground they had their first single blade leaves and just started to sprout new growth. Perhaps they just love it so much in there they wanted to hang around a bit longer lol. 

They do what they want too after all wouldn't complain about big plants. Good luck with them 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, rurallegend said:

They do what they want too after all wouldn't complain about big plants. Good luck with them 

Cheers this my first time growing auto usually only do photo so I'm learning with these girls and I'm being surprised every morning when I wake up lol. Thay change so quick. 

• Like 3

On 01/07/2020 at 11:48 PM, Ccs141 said:

Flying along them trying to get my shd pics up but new phone 

I'll keep an eye out bud 

On 01/07/2020 at 10:09 PM, Wappasmokes said:

Cheers this my first time growing auto usually only do photo so I'm learning with these girls and I'm being surprised every morning when I wake up lol. Thay change so quick. 

Same here, went to take my photoperiod back to the greenhouse earlier and was amazed at how much my auto has changed overnight! 

Afternoon folks. Oh man oh man. I can't help but  go and look at them 20 times a day. Start things off I thought I had problems with spider mites and aphids, I dont. There's been 2 or 3 aphids but nothing drastic. Little yellow bugs are some jumping twats that are like fleas nothing to worry about. 

Growth wise well you can see for yourselves. No problems at all although I overfed them 10 days ago and got a couple of rustsy ends on fans but that's sorted. So the purple one is g13 labs auto Berry and oh man it's smelling bloody lush. Sticky sticky fingers after having a look. The other 3 must be the big domina autos as they're identical.... Yes I didn't label them up but it's all going in the same jar's! 

Not 100% sure but maybe 2 weeks left on the berry? Starting to get some real fattening on the buds now changes in pistil colour and tricombs all over the place so I'll be keeping a close eye on them  going Amber. The others I reckon another 4 weeks would take them to 13 weeks from seed! Time will tell. 

The little random photoperiod is vegging up nice, pretty sure it's in preflower not surprised with how shit the weathers been first time in a week I've seen the sun. 

3 gsc auto, 1 critial xxl auto and a fruit salad all vegging up nice about 5 weeks since seed now so expecting them to shoot up for a stretch anyday now, ones got some curley dodgy leaves but sure she'll be fine! They were transplanted 2 weeks in so a little bit of shock maybe. 

Pics below and peace out folks happy growing. 

8W6qcfA.jpg

aBbfDk5.jpg

KWKKkup.jpg

bokisle.jpg

S9iszHG.jpg

wNBLRME.jpg

U5HmNVa.jpg

maV6Qd7.jpg

7OGjF2l.jpg

9PBYUo0.jpg

QZAttQZ.jpg

• Like 3