Northen garden autos

rurallegend

Hey folks just a few autos im keeping in the garden this summer got 3 in the one big pot and another that needs repotting soon. Got them in a small polytunnel with my cucumbers for company. Will have to move them at some point but trying to think of a solution for my Neighbour as hes always out in his garden peeking over...... Might build a small box / tunnel just for these but will have to see. 

Cheers folks will update weekly or when/if hopfully not..... a problem occurs. 

r1vKexd.jpg

This ones a bit of a dodgy one. First few sets of leaves didnt develop right. 

4fHeqfz.jpg

• Like 3

Little updat folks. 4 weeks old today!! Decided to drop the big pot with the 3 into a hole give me some more room to work with under the tunnel. All seem to flying and loving the sun. Eldest son was messing about and ended up snapping off a fan leaf and bud site on one of them... Kids eh!! 

Enjoy the pics and stay high folks! 

FXNxgiu.jpg

dWbgpLE.jpg

i5n36lc.jpg

neZnDcy.jpg

PF16cRn.jpg

• Like 1

On 25/05/2020 at 11:32 PM, Ccs141 said:

@rurallegend what auto is it and what do you expect back of it 

Not sure had a mixture of 12 seeds and got mixed up. 4 stayed in the garden and the rest went to a guerilla site.

5x big domina auto fem 

2x auto berry g13 labs

1x white widow dinafem

1x Nl x big bud

1x gorilla glue

1x Dutch passion think different

If your neigbour can stand in his garden and look over the fence then you need to ensure that you have stuff standing on the line of sight between all of his view points and your grow. Goes without saying that plants in pots must be the favorite. Something like 'Love Lies Bleeding' will give a good screen and will match the growth of your girls.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Stuart96 said:

If your neigbour can stand in his garden and look over the fence then you need to ensure that you have stuff standing on the line of sight between all of his view points and your grow. Goes without saying that plants in pots must be the favorite. Something like 'Love Lies Bleeding' will give a good screen and will match the growth of your girls.

Yeah got a pretty good screen up already and got loads of beans, peas and a few others growing up nicely should ill check out the love lies too cheers

Morning folks just a quick update on the ladies. What can i say absolutely flying seem to be preflower now so just a waiting game.  Getting some height on them now almost time to modify the tunnel for them.... Peace folks and stay high. 

4bIGZrO.jpg

4fvnEBO.jpg

mJwlPhs.jpg

rA5DNWL.jpg

JRO5AjK.jpg

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Afternoon folks. So what can i say a week since my last update on here all of them doing spot on no problems at all. A week into flower now and starting to get some nice growth in the right places. Had to give them a bit of a tie down keep them shorter if i can... Also extended the tunnel give it another 2 feet of growth space if they need it. Enjoy the pics folks. Stay high 

NPbitvt.jpg

eByWo74.jpg

fyupxeL.jpg

This little beauty is a photoperiod I've been trying to bonsai absolutely covered in growth and potential bud sites. Will see how small i can keep her and still get a decent yeild. Started with a week of light dep but decided to scrap that a few days ago and let her run a natural course. 

c7sxHBh.jpg

HvFX11Q.jpg

• Like 3

Ill just leave these pics here nothing else to say really :smokin: happy growing folks

PwHWzWM.jpg

OVQhBk4.jpg

o5eCGYg.jpg

NfTUQXM.jpg

XuJuXOC.jpg

CVNzXrd.jpg

• Like 4

33 minutes ago, Socksnsandals said:

Like the "growing up milk" container!  They look healthy on it.

Haha yeah not sure on the strain its a random photoperiod shes about 12 weeks old now gets well fed and looked after topped a few times. Cant wait to see her in flower 

• Like 1

Evening folks. So im finding it hard to try and get decent pics of the ladies as they're getting bloody massive. Standing about 1.3m now. About a week or 2 into flower now, not sure exactly being my first grow im still learning! Hopefully you guys can tell me. Had a bit of fly damage on the top kola as the poly tunnel seems to keep them buzzing about the little fuckers... Anyway they're all flying not had any problems yet touch wood! Pics below will try get some decent ones when the times right dont fancy pulling them out of cover at this size haha. 

Got 3 gsc autos ( had 5 2 didnt pop) 1critial xxl auto freebie, and a bunch of subbie seeds 10 or so black jack x blues, and about the same hazy days autos, so will be keeping 4 or 5 back to replace the current ones and the rest will be off to the woods spread across my 2 current plots.

Peace out folks

Toes sneaking in for a pic haha... 

bn5FspI.jpg

xc9DtkS.jpg

ehDqqa6.jpg

MoEDVOp.jpg

• Like 2

Not an update as such but....... Wait for it its a good one....... 

Was out rebuilding the polytunnel today as it was just too low for the top kolas and I managed to put a hammer to the back of my hand. Ended up in a&e. Turns out I've smashed a bone and need an operation to get it pinned back together. Well then.... Might be a while before I get much done with 1 hand.... 

Peace out folks stay high! ( wish I had some left) 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, rurallegend said:

Not an update as such but....... Wait for it its a good one....... 

Was out rebuilding the polytunnel today as it was just too low for the top kolas and I managed to put a hammer to the back of my hand. Ended up in a&e. Turns out I've smashed a bone and need an operation to get it pinned back together. Well then.... Might be a while before I get much done with 1 hand.... 

Peace out folks stay high! ( wish I had some left) 

What an absolute nightmare. Sorry to hear that mate. At least you will have a good source of medicine for your recovery. 

1 hour ago, Tuphead said:

What an absolute nightmare. Sorry to hear that mate. At least you will have a good source of medicine for your recovery. 

Cheers mate aye ill have enough to keep me going :)