Real Gorill4 - Grow Diary

I handed my notice in with the intention of cropping them on 16th, nope. 

estate agents as per think they’re above the law and can enter my house without my permission. crops coming down on the 1st I’m out of here... taking a big loss yield wise but i can’t stay in 24/7 until it’s ready.

I told them they’re not coming in cos of COVID and they can wait, then they threatened me saying I’ll owe them another months rent if I don’t let prospective tenants view. lol Again thinking they’re above the law ignoring the tenants fees act 

never off with estate agents again 

Packed wall to wall lol not long till chop time don’t think I’ll loose to much weight wise they’re fattening up quick 

medium.9709732A-C313-4A07-9CA2-B8EE70D4E 

these are the red purps, watered plain water a couple days ago theyre fading well lol smell of pure hazelnut choc

large.8089F84F-BC42-4091-9C74-FE22B56A70 

• 2 months later...

Hey all, sorry for the late update

I cropped on 6weeks 6days iirc and yield took a right hit. About 30z dry :wallbash: few things I could’ve done better, I should’ve defoliated, had better temps, plants were under watered abit etc

the buds were still pukka, had some real gassy phenos, some dense as stones, some pretty ones looking like they came out of packs 

Overall it’s a good strain some real nice Genos, I’d Def grow it again

Don’t have any bud pics n it’s all been smoked now sorry p.. 

:)

• 8 months later...