Real Gorill4 - Grow Diary

3 weeks in today

large.9E5F1844-F63C-4218-95BC-C9DA3287E8

the rp and s6 look battered from cal def... root temps aren’t even that bad floor level never gets below 19 now

I’ve got 3x 600’s and a 400w hps in there atm, gonna turn the 400 up to 600 when the weather cools down abit dont want to cook em lol no burnt tops or curled leaf edges yet and they’re close to the lights 

Watering every other day just about, they’re all liking the 3.5ml/l apart from the red purps and serious 6. Should I lower the food or what? lol looks like cal def it’s getting worse quick even tho temps aren’t low at all atm.

It’s not a watering problem the roots are the best I’ve had on the rp/s6 I potted up and following a good wet/dry cycle watering each pot until runoff when it needs it. They are infront of the passive intake which is floor level so Abit cooler than the rest 

any idea @blackpoolbouncer @panik?
large.5EC4992A-E20E-4E33-B6BF-23FFF3D3EC

these 4 are the RP+S6 

large.54BEEAB6-0014-4375-90BF-046483BBCD

large.C54390F6-11A2-42AD-A4DC-2E86A42D91

large.E43C72A9-1DDD-434D-AA95-81FDFCD0CD

I'd move it away from the passive intake. She looks cold making her look hungry imo 

Edited by blackpoolbouncer

@blackpoolbouncer why are cold temps so important indoors? Outdoors they just crack on 

some plants are starting to get cal def near the passive intake again :furious: temps are high I don’t get it. I’ve got a 800w oil rad and a tube heater at the intake too 

I’ve turned the fan down to 20% instead of 40% see if that helps keep temps up abit during lights off. I’ll just have to set a timer to turn it back up or I’ll burn the plants lol 

What a wonderful project, am real curious to your methods on this grow and then it occurs that the cuttings are as important as the yield? or that most importantly is to keep a mother or two from this grow, having so many plants you'll surely find the special one? Amazing how the canopy rises up so high from the small pots and all bunched together. A room full of long colas on the way? Fantastic!

3 hours ago, Herbi said:

@blackpoolbouncer why are cold temps so important indoors? Outdoors they just crack on 

some plants are starting to get cal def near the passive intake again :furious: temps are high I don’t get it. I’ve got a 800w oil rad and a tube heater at the intake too 

It's more to do with evaporate cooling of the medium as air passes over it. If your passive vent blows straight across the top of the medium it will do no favours. 

I haven't got time atm to explain the other point but I'll try and get back to you when I'm not so busy 

Atb mate

large.D84A29F7-7BB4-4932-A2F7-9A988BD416

@blackpoolbouncer this is my passive, straight under to pots lol 

There’s negative pressure on 40% but not on 20% so I’ll turn it down for lights off and have the heaters near the passive if you think that’ll help? The fan moves loads of air it would deffo stop a breeze on the pots I’d of thought 

Thanks 

Edited by Herbi

About 4.5 weeks flower. Frosting up and stacking nice now, I dropped the fan on one of them before flower and had to cut off the 2 top branches. It’s come back with a vengeance huge Calyx’s solid buds looks like cookies on steroids lol it’s at the back I’ll grab a pic next time 

large.504FDF49-52DB-4406-93E2-B06D0464DC
large.8F763AFE-C987-4AD1-A576-5DAE485A3B

Edited by Herbi

The two serious six have hermied so I pulled them n stuck em in the freezer for bubble 

I noticed a single nana on one of them a few days ago n more this morn 

I don’t think it’s done much but One plant has top buds pistils turned n I can’t find any pollen sacks anywhere else I’ll have a thorough search on Monday tho