Real Gorill4 - Grow Diary

Scrap that I’m buying a Brand new 12” isomax tomorrow lol 

pure waste of time getting any gear second hand unless it’s off a mate n you know it’s sound. Had a ballast come not working aswell :( 

I’m 2 weeks behind schedule but everything’s sorted now, a couple of tweaks to do but all the gorillas got potted up on Sunday and the s6/rp got potted up yesterday. Gonna be putting them to flower on Monday 13th of July.

only 3x 600w hps in there atm gonna add a 4th in a few weeks 

here they are as of 5 minutes ago

large.4A999D8F-140D-4379-9534-8D2AB07EDA

they’re a little hungry but they’ll be in perfect health by the time they’ve eaten through the fresh compost. They’ve gone from 0.5->3->7.5L pots

Looking good mate nice and healthy, I ran the rg4 last grow and absolutely loved it, what a cracking strain it is, it has it all super dense frosty buds that proper stink and a dream to trim as it’s all just bud hardly any leaf, I found a few different phenos but all excellent, I liked it so much I got some more on the go now.

• Like 1

I’m starting to worry about height now:unsure:

not flipping until Monday aswell lol 

this was them yesterday. Some nice structures on some of them, lots of purple stripy stems too

large.9BFC333B-5A74-4546-B17D-A7DA874780

There’s 2 red purps and 2 serious six in there aswell which are in 14L buckets, they’re gonna be really big after the stretch :unsure:

autos are doing good too, started to see signs of hunger so started feeding them gently 2-2.5ml of bloom, well it’s not touched the sides on one of them so they’re on 3.5ml of bloom now. One is ripening really fast probably be done in 4 weeks 

I’ve taped and stapled over all corners etc of the room to secure the sheeting so it doesn’t fall off when I added the door

they was getting abit tall so I’ve snapped em all, I’ll bend any big branches that come back up back down again but probable just let them stretch it out for a nice dense sea of colas 

they’re off on 12/12 tomorrow, lights off 10am... 

purps and s6 getting super cropped tomorrow 

large.FB56C16D-566E-4003-8A25-214F7DA177

all the gorillas, ww and OG

large.2BA75802-4D97-4259-8EF5-0D7F2D438F

Just popped my head in to have a check before lights off, canopy temps around 24/5 floor at the passive intake as low as 19. Need to stick the heating on 

my 2380 12” isomax is on a variac running at 40%, £350 and it’s not even that quiet lol 

all the gorillas are looking really healthy and have little shoots sticking up. It’s gonna be a perfect full canopy I think :) I watered everything other than the autos with 2ml/l canna terra vega on Tuesday

heres the passive intake 

large.D84A29F7-7BB4-4932-A2F7-9A988BD416

Looking really good mate your gonna get a nice canopy of bud there. Mine are two weeks in flower now and the stretch has caught me out had to do some super cropping last night. Did you take any cuts from these? Iv found a couple are a right pain to get rooted.

Cheers mate @kronic420

I’m taking cuts off each of these in about 2 weeks while I trim off some of the lowers cos no lights gonna get down there lol 

I’ve only cloned them once before and I got 25/25, 5 from each plant but could’ve just been lucky lol I’ve got no jiffies so I’ll be sticking a few cuts in a Pot of compost with a sandwich bag over it, only need 1 of each to root for a mother 

stick some pics up when yours are abit further on, love these gorillas some are all bud like you say 

large.E7B8EB5C-DF1B-445D-86FC-F2F3C564BB

Watered them all 2ml/l Grow again last night, 1.5L each. Next watering is 2ml/l then they’ll be on 2.5ml Grow for a week 

Edited by Herbi

The stretch is on now, all plants are kicking into flower seeing pistols pop up everywhere
large.4DF03FAC-26DC-47D0-963B-C1BBC4A83D

im seeing calcium def on the plants closest to the passive intake, there’s an 800w oil rad on lights off and I’ve added a tube heater on constant a few days ago. odd low temp, generally no less than 20 tho. Gonna just have to switch the plants around abit, and up the feed abit aswell. it’s mainly the s6/rp affected 

large.E74AB825-FBB7-4A0A-9249-6AC1EC6EA5

the Fighting gorillas autos are doing really well, I was under feeding them abit at the start, didn’t realise how hungry they were they took 4ml/l canna terra Flores didn’t want to go above that. one got cal def really bad but it doesn’t seem like it’s affected it, still rock hard buds. I can never get autos right lol Chopping Wednesday next week, then I’m tying all the branches down on the s6 and rp to fill the gap and bring canopy down abit :D 

large.42942499-1B7F-406B-9402-B43ADDF4BE

large.5F603BF5-718A-446E-9D67-541BA11813

large.C80BCCCD-60E9-47D9-9D58-A1FEC833D3

I cut down the fighting gorillas yesterday morning, 3/4 oz between them I think. Some dense frosty buds on them 

Watered the gorillas OGK and WW with 3ml/l canna terra Flores this morning, they’ve been having 2.5ml/l canna terra vega for the past week. The red purps and serious 6 got 3ml/l Flores last night 

This morning I also super cropped and trimmed the bottom half off the RP and S6. I’ll be trimming the lowers and taking clones of all the rest over the next few days. Some dense little top buds are showing already, some are kicking out frost already too :) 

seeing more cal def and temps this morning just below canopy were 22 while I was in there so heating is going on a lot more often lol 

Did a Nightshift last night watering/trimming/re-arranging all the plants. Gonna be some beauties, few are frosting up already one more indica rg is my fav 

large.DCCC84CC-8755-4BD4-9D33-1D87483BED

large.37462643-0EFD-4DC7-8599-F8D23508CE

the tallest one

large.9A8D0791-CFE6-4A70-87D0-A1D27955C5
large.2307C171-BFFE-4FBC-9D61-7399F5C3FD

Runty white widow, terrible structure

large.088F4FE9-D03B-46FD-9AD6-C1BFEB5367

auto fighting gorilla - frostier geno

large.7D18D783-D705-42E6-85AD-6E0797D085