Real Gorill4 - Grow Diary

Hey UK420

Yesterday I put 25x Real Gorill4, 1 OG Kush(dinafem) and 1x White Widow into germ. (ordered 2 x12 packs and got a 25 pack, cheers P ;)

Hoping for 24 plants. I know I’ll find a beauty in these, I’ve done them once before but lost my mothers. A lot of variety, a lot of stink, a lot of frost and some nice colours ;) 

enjoy the show 

• 2 weeks later...

All going well, I’ve got 24 or 25 real gorilla, 1 Og kush, 1 white widow(G13 labs) and  2 fighting gorilla autos(freebies) above soil.

I potted them a couple of days late but they’re doing ok. I’ll grab some pics when they go into 3L pots and 6.5L for the autos

• 2 weeks later...

good luck with it @Herbi ive got some real gorilla4 to go in later i read theyre a late finsiher so i dont think il be planting these until my urban legands fighting gorilla is finsihed in about 6 weeks

I potted on the plants yesterday, from 0.5L to 3L. They were started in a Westland compost and have been potted up in Clover Multipurpose with John innes and will be again when they go into 7.5L finals. The autos went into 7.5L pots yesterday 

here’s a pic of 2 gorillas

large.8F882245-1E96-486A-AB9A-9101A54540

Edited by Herbi

Just ordered myself 2x sunmaster 600w digital ballasts to go along side my 3 magnetic 600’s. I can run HPS or MH on these new ballasts at 250/400/600 or 660 boost mode. £25 each too :D 

I’ll be building the ‘room’ next week so I’ll stick some plant pics up then along with pics of the room. lots of variety in these so far, some vigorous ones :) 

Few pics from watering today. Gonna be a nightmare watering all these.. every pot dries at a different rate lol

heres a red purps clone and a real gorilla 

large.AE6C5853-CBC4-4DCC-A897-6BD1FA3DBC

and the OG kush 

large.4ADC18F5-8056-40DE-B7E5-AB0F7A5AA5

Edited by Herbi

large.33701BAF-B8FC-4976-B381-34CEEA0E7A

Roots on a red purps in a 7.5L 

i topped all the gorillas, WW and OGK yesterday, they’re really filling their side of the tent, need some cash to build this room ASAP lol lots of branching on the gorillas

When I did them from seed before I had 5 in a 1.2m tent. I LST’d 4 and topped the biggest most vigourous one. The big one came out with big dense long colas, perfect structure it must’ve weighed near twice of all the others. That’s why I’ve topped them all lol

Hey all, things are going smoothly

I’m checking once or twice a day and watering any that need it. Temps are about 20C light off up to around 25C lights on over past few days, temps taken just above floor level 

The real gorillas have taken well to the topping, I’ll be potting them up next week once the room is built. I’ve got a new 60mm 12” 660mm carboair filter, picking up a 3250 box fan in a few days, got a variac coming today. Just waiting on a few more bits too. All going well :D 

A runt and a big/average one 

large.A0181111-043F-4822-9318-8C6C8ABD09

a branchy one 

large.5401D414-8DCF-44B6-AADA-6482660C77

large.C8AB8E1F-FFB9-435A-A2E5-E849D2A138

large.C31D0A86-BC1D-4814-9C83-4982696C44

large.45E05ACB-501C-4578-B740-FF769BA315

I’ve got the frame finished, took me longer than it should’ve done lol 

ive been let down on a cheap box fan so trying to get a 3260 12” iso-max of eBay. Turned down with my variac for stealth ;) 

• 2 weeks later...

Took my time getting this up

jigsawed a 12” hole in the bedroom wall into loft space, the wall stops so the entire row of houses on the terrace share one huge roof space at the edge, i could knock on next door plasterboard wall lol 

large.0659EA7C-0346-41AA-9017-A6917E4D14

My isomax keeps blowing its fuse hours after turning on. It’s apparently protected From overheating by a Thermal switch. 

it blew the 13a fuse that was inside it when it was on 40%

ive turned it onto 60% and put a 10A fuse in as it blew a 3A and a 5A on 40% aswell 

the variac is rated at 5A and the plug on that hasn’t blown, must be overheating? If it doesn’t blow on 60% then that must be it no? 

any sparky wanna chip in lol