Budget led grow lights

ben42

Just now, ben42 said:

Thers no need to tone down, people need to respect other people budget and willingness to take risks. some folks just want a hobby not a money making career..... are you so tunnel minded you cant see that. its a fucking hobby to me. my fucking god wtf

I want to start a zoo. I have 500 quid and a couple dogs. All these zoos keep telling me I need more capital to start a zoo. Fucking tunnel vision pricks, it's just a hobby zoo.

This has to be a troll. Are you the same guy talking about using piss instead of nutrients in his Coco grow?

• Like 6

Just now, ben42 said:

you said that not me. fuck it kick me i dont give a shit. its people like you that take the fun away from those who just want to have some fun and not spend stupid money to grow kilos...... its a fucking hobby knob jocky

OK this is absolutely a troll job :D Well played OP. 7/10.

2 minutes ago, ben42 said:

no man can smoke 30 oz a month 

I will take that bet lol

you wait till your cooking with it, thats when you really start to go through some product.

What the fuck is everyone smoking that causes this ‘tunnel vision’ ? I want some, will it help me sleep? 

• Like 5

Small budget = small grow.  Just grow one plant and find your feet.  Jesus, no need to be a dick to everyone.  :thumbdown:

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, Tegridy Farms said:

Give a plant light and it will grow.

recreate its natural environment and it will thrive!

You very skillfully avoided a yes or no!

Might i be as well to just put plants in sun??!?

In all fairness, i broke a light needed a replacement quick, im still waiting for a reply from 23 march email for a decent led light from a few places.

What could i do?

Shops are shut,  ebay cant deliver for a few days minimum, only got 120 to spend in total.

I really cant see what ive done thats so bad? My grow area is for 2 plants , 3 is party time for me!!!!

No one would sell me a bloody hps !!!

Still waiting for emails on leds!!!

2 minutes ago, PlanetCaravan said:

I want to start a zoo. I have 500 quid and a couple dogs. All these zoos keep telling me I need more capital to start a zoo. Fucking tunnel vision pricks, it's just a hobby zoo.

This has to be a troll. Are you the same guy talking about using piss instead of nutrients in his Coco grow?

No im useing livingstom tomato food

IF your looking to grow a few small plants that have a few q’s or less on them then fine buy the budget light, but in the end you will realize it’s not enough weed to last until your next lot is ready, then you will think “wish I’d have listened to them guys online” 

just remember/research how long it takes from seed to smoke, then you may understand.

all the best with your hobby mate 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, highcontrast said:

I will take that bet lol

you wait till your cooking with it, thats when you really start to go through some product.

What the fuck is everyone smoking that causes this ‘tunnel vision’ ? I want some, will it help me sleep? 

pmsl....

Just now, Tegridy Farms said:

IF your looking to grow a few small plants that have a few q’s or less on them then fine buy the budget light, but in the end you will realize it’s not enough weed to last until your next lot is ready, then you will think “wish I’d have listened to them guys online” 

just remember/research how long it takes from seed to smoke, then you may understand.

all the best with your hobby mate 

Thats all i need!!

Grow a bit, buy a tiny bit, save money, upgrade, if anyone ever gets back to me that is!!

2 minutes ago, Giventofry said:

You very skillfully avoided a yes or no!

Might i be as well to just put plants in sun??!?

In all fairness, i broke a light needed a replacement quick, im still waiting for a reply from 23 march email for a decent led light from a few places.

What could i do?

Shops are shut,  ebay cant deliver for a few days minimum, only got 120 to spend in total.

I really cant see what ive done thats so bad? My grow area is for 2 plants , 3 is party time for me!!!!

No one would sell me a bloody hps !!!

Still waiting for emails on leds!!!

thanks that real puts my point home. all i was looking for was the best advice for the situation im in just like many others. but theres those who say unless you have this or buy this then theres no point, give up your wasting your time. i say fuck that get buy with what youve got even if you have only a few cfls your still going to have fun and if it fails then fuck it youve learnt somthing. but no thats not good enough for some. 

• Like 2

I’ve used the Mars hydro eco 300w in a 60x60cm tent and to be really honest I was impressed with what it yielded. I ran a few harvests with it in that setup and every time pulled at least 5oz in a 1 plant scrog. So to be fair it is possible. 

1 minute ago, Tegridy Farms said:

I’ve used the Mars hydro eco 300w in a 60x60cm tent and to be really honest I was impressed with what it yielded. I ran a few harvests with it in that setup and every time pulled at least 5oz in a 1 plant scrog. So to be fair it is possible. 

I rest my case. Thanks man. i bet it was so rewarding to smoke your own buds too.

1 minute ago, Tegridy Farms said:

Feeling the positive vibes!

Thank you so much!

Always, anything you achieve yourself always feels great. But you definitely get to a point where you want to improve and step up your game.