Budget led grow lights

ben42

5 minutes ago, Giventofry said:

See the kingbo 600 post, seems a good light.

Cheers to you and yours too!!

Ive just ordered the KOSCEAL 1200W advanced spectrum light of amazon, and heated blanket. Once everything has arrived ill start a thread called growing on the cheap for under £200. with less than £20 on the electricity bill. show these full timers you can still have funn with out breaking the bank.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Giventofry said:

See the kingbo 600 post, seems a good light.

Cheers to you and yours too!!

Why are you misinforming this poor guy? Jesus I'm out.

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, PlanetCaravan said:

Damm you full time growers. paying bills and lifstyle with you proffits, concider those that just want a hobby. you wont because you lose customers if every man and his dog is growing bud. shame on you. 

18 minutes ago, highcontrast said:

I make it roughly £25 a month to run 250w on 12/12, fuck knows how your reaching £75 

One day in the not so distant future your going to realise that @PlanetCaravan advising the hps route was the golden advice here.

As for led I would advise building your own over buying some loud blurple of the net.  For the same money you could build a 150w (true out the wall) unit, then add to it when funds permit. Its so easy even my nan could wire it up. Hell i would even rather grow with a handful of led light bulbs than buy a another blurple. Thats been done before and documented on the board.

You don't get much adjustment with a pre made blurple either, but you will have full control with a unit you build yourself.

then add my normal usage plus the 18/6 veg cylce = £100 

No it’s just very simple stuff tbh.

you wanna grow enough to get you through to your next crop is ready surely?

if that’s the case, were advising that you buy a half decent light in order for you to be successful 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ben42 said:

Damm you full time growers. paying bills and lifstyle with you proffits, concider those that just want a hobby. you wont because you lose customers if every man and his dog is growing bud. shame on you. 

What are you saying here ? What profits ?

• Like 12

10 minutes ago, PlanetCaravan said:

The kingbo600 is not my post.

I do not use one, but the member posting did.

Its a review from another uk420 member.

But it is relevent. Isnt it??

How is that misinforming???

1 minute ago, Degsy said:

What are you saying here ? What profits ?

I imagine we’re all escobars to him

• Like 5

Why join a forum with people who know what they are talking about , then ignore the advice ?

Seen it a few times recently

For the record this site is for people to grow their own weed and you need to tone it down a bit

• Like 15

Just now, ben42 said:

no man can smoke 30 oz a month so you pay for your lights and electric bill with proffits. thats cool but im just after a nice clean smoke ive grown my self, with out haveing to call and wait for days, Simple.... you knoe what the fuck im saying

Are you accusing everyone here of being drug dealers? Seriously why is this guy still here?

• Like 6

1 minute ago, Giventofry said:

Also,

Is my light shit then??

Dont hold back folks

Give a plant light and it will grow.

recreate its natural environment and it will thrive!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Degsy said:

Why join a forum with people who know what they are talking about , then ignore the advice ?

Seen it a few times recently

For the record this site is for people to grow their own weed and you need to tone it down a bit

Thers no need to tone down, people need to respect other people budget and willingness to take risks. some folks just want a hobby not a money making career..... are you so tunnel minded you cant see that. its a fucking hobby to me. my fucking god wtf

3 minutes ago, PlanetCaravan said:

Are you accusing everyone here of being drug dealers? Seriously why is this guy still here?

you said that not me. fuck it kick me i dont give a shit. its people like you that take the fun away from those who just want to have some fun and not spend stupid money to grow kilos...... its a fucking hobby knob jocky

You’ve asked a question, you’ve been given good advise from some, up to you if you take it or not buddy