Grow room guild in attic

Dando

I’ve just ordered the 4x4 gorilla shorty to start with and see how I get on,all going well I’ll get the 4x8 one,I should get started middle of next week :-)

Hey @BonnieAuto how is things?ive raised my roof ties and got the tent up,1.2x1,2x1.5,now I need to set filter and that now,how would you do it?so sorry for bothering ya but I’ve no idea what I’m doing,I’ve got 4 seeds there Shiskaberry,meant to be easy to grow :-:

@DandoHey, Things are alright mate. my builds still not done turns out the Mylar I bought is completely see through lol 

waiting on blackout sheeting arriving now :frown: 

Have you got the extraction system already ? 

if not get a 8". 

29 minutes ago, BonnieAuto said:

@DandoHey, Things are alright mate. my builds still not done turns out the Mylar I bought is completely see through lol 

waiting on blackout sheeting arriving now :frown: 

Have you got the extraction system already ? 

if not get a 8". 

Get Panda sheeting mate

@UKsFinestI ended up ordering the thicker version of that stuff.

I started germinating 20+ seeds before I realized putting the mylar up.

ordered the sheeting at 6:00am yesterday and the grow shops still not sent it out, gonna have to diy cardboard boxes with cfl's to bring these seeds up now lol 

• Like 1

@UKsFinestaye am no that thick lol 

The ebay seller described the mylar as "100% light tight and 5 layered thick" what a utter gobshite 

Edited by BonnieAuto

@BonnieAuto jn prity sure it’s 6”,think wverything is 6”.ive got everything just ready I just need to sis the set up now,the boy in shop said cooltube and filter etc can all go together,he said he gave me a stronger fan powerful enough to do the job,so how do I put this together,fan filter cooltube,he said the same fan woulld bring intake air in to?im well stumped,can you help?thankyou

Is it because the extractor sucks from the light so you vent it outside the tent, not had one before. Sounds like you need to think about ordering some seeds it takes a week or two before they even need to go in the room you need more beans bro

Hey @BonnieAuto think I’ve got all sussedcarb filter-cooltube-fan blowing out the tent then exhaust,my question is now what do I do for the intake air,just open something?theres loads o holes and flaps etc,just open one?what size does intake have to be??help please,I’m just bout ready t rock n roll :-)

• Like 1

hello @Dando yeah if you have spare ducting attach that to one of the spare ducting holes and point the end inside the tent creating some air flow.  

or just open one of the flaps. 

what media you growing in ? 

• Like 1

Ok @BonnieAuto,boy at the shop said you’ve got a Velcrov just open it?how big should intake space be??my duct holes are 10” I’m sure,it’s the gorilla shorty tent I got,does it matter if I take is at bottom or top of tent or on opposite side of outtake??thanks for all the help,just wanna get it right :)